Author Topic: paramerion ???  (Read 1074 times)

Offline oguzhangoka

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Deli kıza naz yap demişler, gitmiş halıya sıçmış..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: GokTurK_Kagan
  • IRC nick: .......
paramerion ???
« on: March 19, 2013, 10:38:11 am »
price increased!!! I have a paramerion. Masterwork... I want to 3 heirloom point..because, had 734 repair price...          700-400=300 gold loss..      I sold my sword. I gave 100000 gold and masterwork arabian cavalary sword= 3 heirloom point provision for.. I made it for the price.. but now... ???      Waiting understanding Admins .. that is supposed to leave the game? already have my money problems??? This big problem   :oops: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oguzhangoka

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: paramerion ???
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 10:40:57 am »
I am the victim... please help me...

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 10:51:22 am »
I think someone will help you soon... to a forum mute. Get a grip.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 11:00:59 am »
Paramerion ??? Best admin evar
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 11:32:54 am »
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR USING AN OVERPOWERED SWORD AND NOT FORESEEING A NERF, YOU BASTARDMONKEY!
I for one traded a +3 Courser for a +3 paramerion and 65k (the guy probably did anticipate too significant a nerf), and then sold it for 1.3m so I'm not unhappy ;).
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 11:47:30 am »
My items weren't buffed enough. I also want my money back.

Offline oguzhangoka

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 11:50:40 am »
I dont understand...

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 12:21:58 pm »
This is not an admin issue, I suggest posting in the "Game Balance" section because this is an in game admin action feedback forum.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-balance-discussion/

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 01:21:13 pm »
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 02:46:40 pm »
haha

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 04:00:28 pm »
Damn, i hate taking a shit at work :( Normally, i can always hold it in until i am back home, but today was one of them rare occasions, when i had to unload no matter what...
It was a perfect plan! Waited until late hours, so there is not much action in the hallways, and everyone who had to shit after lunch - are done with their business. Monitored the area in front of the toilets for a minute, to insure there were no co-workers nearby. All sound and quite! Rushed to the handicap cabin, since it is separated from the others, and is more spacious and comfortable. Placed some paper in the bottom, to silence the splashing as much as possible. Took my pants down and pushed hard for a quick release!
Jesusallmightygod it was huge! Felt like i am giving birth to a fucking whale! No sound what so ever... Hmm... Knew right away that something is wrong! As further inspection revealed - my log of shit was so long and came out so quickly, that it penetrated the water surface and reached the bottom without breaking... Half of it was just laying comfortably on the inner side, almost reaching the toilet seat.

Maa-aaa-aaan, even after 3 consecutive flushing it was still standing firmly straight in the middle! Had to break that mfucker using a toilet brush, and literally push the parts IN the toilet! Imagine my face, when i realized that my shit blocked the pipe, and water is filling the bawl without actually going any further! O-M-G! Fuck fuckeddy fucking fuck!!! Brown-yellow stinky soup, almost up to the edge! Luckily, a few seconds of desperate brush twisting in the toilets center unclogged the shit-dam, and my feces rushed into abyss! All was still quiet outside, as i sneaked back to my place. Pffff... What an intense end to long and boring working day! 

True story! Took me 20 minutes to write it down, and I am ready to go home! Freedom!
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 04:07:32 pm »
Damn, i hate taking a shit at work :( Normally, i can always hold it in until i am back home, but today was one of them rare occasions, when i had to unload no matter what...
It was a perfect plan! Waited until late hours, so there is not much action in the hallways, and everyone who had to shit after lunch - are done with their business. Monitored the area in front of the toilets for a minute, to insure there were no co-workers nearby. All sound and quite! Rushed to the handicap cabin, since it is separated from the others, and is more spacious and comfortable. Placed some paper in the bottom, to silence the splashing as much as possible. Took my pants down and pushed hard for a quick release!
Jesusallmightygod it was huge! Felt like i am giving birth to a fucking whale! No sound what so ever... Hmm... Knew right away that something is wrong! As further inspection revealed - my log of shit was so long and came out so quickly, that it penetrated the water surface and reached the bottom without breaking... Half of it was just laying comfortably on the inner side, almost reaching the toilet seat.

Maa-aaa-aaan, even after 3 consecutive flushing it was still standing firmly straight in the middle! Had to break that mfucker using a toilet brush, and literally push the parts IN the toilet! Imagine my face, when i realized that my shit blocked the pipe, and water is filling the bawl without actually going any further! O-M-G! Fuck fuckeddy fucking fuck!!! Brown-yellow stinky soup, almost up to the edge! Luckily, a few seconds of desperate brush twisting in the toilets center unclogged the shit-dam, and my feces rushed into abyss! All was still quiet outside, as i sneaked back to my place. Pffff... What an intense end to long and boring working day! 

True story! Took me 20 minutes to write it down, and I am ready to go home! Freedom!

My hero  :lol:
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 04:24:26 pm »

that was just... do deep

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 06:19:28 pm »
Effin love your posting Armpit :!:  :lol:
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 03:32:38 am »
I thinke we should be able to +1 armpit's posts even in spam

So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"