Author Topic: 0.2.9.3.2  (Read 22802 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 0.2.9.3.2
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2013, 04:48:08 pm »
+1
I haven't been able to find a recent 2h balance thread, so I'll use the opportunity to write my suggestion regarding 2h balance: since the replacement of stab for polearms' has never been generally accepted, how about replacing the other attacks with polearms'? (shorter reach for left swing and overhead)

Since the most common complaint are the animations, I think that would be a proper change. As a pure 2h for most of my playtime, I agree that 2h animations are extremely easy and "exploitable".

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2013, 04:50:25 pm »
I haven't been able to find a recent 2h balance thread, so I'll use the opportunity to write my suggestion regarding 2h balance: since the replacement of stab for polearms' has never been generally accepted, how about replacing the other attacks with polearms'? (shorter reach for left swing and overhead)

Since the most common complaint are the animations, I think that would be a proper change. As a pure 2h for most of my playtime, I agree that 2h animations are extremely easy and "exploitable".

You are my hero ... well the 2H stab should be like in polearm mode ... that would be great, cause its the most retarded thing. The Sideswings can stay how they are now.
And its not even realistic ....with that much dmg
(click to show/hide)

Offline Glaurung

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Glaurung, Fallen_Gnome, Fallen_Bernard_le_renard
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:54 pm »
+1
The new shields are still very op. The hand pavise is till too strong or fast. Why would anyone use the elite cav shield or the heavy round shield anymore? You can't even use the heavy round shield on horseback!

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 05:12:14 pm »
I love you for nerfing cav chadz <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2013, 05:24:52 pm »
+1
Whoever complains about his loomed horse now being worthless should please grab hs own cock, pull it between the legs, stick it in his butt, and fuck himself. Horses are not meant to make your kills, you are.

+1000  :lol:

The hand pavise is till too strong or fast. Why would anyone use the elite cav shield or the heavy round shield anymore?

Because these 2 shields look awesome and hand pavise looks like shit?  :P I, for one, will use heavy board shield no matter what :P

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »
+4
the game is laggy and increasingly unplayble.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2013, 05:36:06 pm »
+2
Edit: can someone explain me what a ballista is? I know, it's a giant crossbow siege machine, smartasses. I mean where can I see what it does? Is it one of those strategus thingies I never saw due to my animosity towards strat?

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2013, 05:40:12 pm »
+1
the game is laggy and increasingly unplayble.
that
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2013, 05:50:33 pm »
I played shorted spear for over a year, traded it away like a month ago and now they buff it bigtime :mrgreen:

yeehaw long maul ignored again :3

But I like the changes so far, but yeah its laggy..

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2013, 06:01:44 pm »
+2
The new shields are still very op. The hand pavise is till too strong or fast. Why would anyone use the elite cav shield or the heavy round shield anymore? You can't even use the heavy round shield on horseback!

Hand Pavise is about 8% more durable than the Knightly Heater against normal cut weapons, and significantly more so against shield breakers and pierce/blunt. It also weighs 1 kg less. Same size/speed.

However, Hand Pavise looks like a roofing tile whereas Knightly Heater is heraldic and looks boss. Is that worth the stat penalty? At least it's close enough now that folks could go one way or another, whereas before the Hand Pavise was 2X as good, so it wasn't even a choice.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2013, 06:38:38 pm »
+2
heavy round shield looks like thick wood with metal rim. hand pavise looks like something a child made from the box the tv came in. how can it be better?
I don't know enough

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2013, 06:43:37 pm »

http://youtu.be/A62J4Ls3Mgs

Thanks, but is this the cRPG-Ballista, and how it is used? Part of the map or deployable or what?
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2013, 06:47:26 pm »
+1
Thanks, but is this the cRPG-Ballista, and how it is used? Part of the map or deployable or what?

While on siege, perhaps a static ballista could be fixed. But on strat or battle having to construct one just like the catapult or siege tower would be a nice way to get new tactics into the game. Like having two separate (or one) ballista part + the ballista arrows (3 slots) to deploy one, at a hill or on a wall.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2013, 07:04:07 pm »
All I can an say is I am glad I didnt buy into that new game crap.If they are going to bait you with a weapon that you think you can keep your build alive with then nerf it to be pretty much the same as knightly arming sword but 2000 more in cost and not refund looms spent in it after said nerf well I guess I am the idiot but hey will be an idiot with my money(my real life money) still in my pocket.
They need to make some better 0 slot shields if they arent going to readjust for 1h/shield xbow use.

So you just went straight ahead and loomed it? You couldn't see that it obviously wasn't going to stay 0 slot?!
You could see all the other 0 slot swords were short swords. how couldn't you see it coming?

And no, no 0 slot shields. Cos then xbow shields will be able to take maces or sickles which means they get pierce at long range and at close range. The point of making SWORDS 0 slot, is that it's to limit the amount of damage they can do

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2013, 07:12:09 pm »
+1
Ash, just trade your loomed Spathion for a Nordic Short War Sword or Broad Short Sword, both ungodly good 0-slot weapons. Rule of thumb for future new items; if it's obviously OP, don't loom it unless you are OK with the impending nerfs.