Author Topic: Yesterday crash  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Yesterday crash
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 08:30:22 pm »
+1
i like how people are getting more agitated about this than me. Shit happens guys, we had some damn nice sieges just a shame we couldn't have some more. Am i right?

u so cool bra

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 08:36:08 pm »
true story
Turtles

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »
less talking more raiding?
Bros never die!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 04:12:53 am »
As Templars did before :rolleyes: You all just got this lands for free from Occitans.
cant remember Occitan giving templars also troops to take those places, can't remember it would have been for free, do you?

Btw, Greys, DRZ, Shu Han, Huscarls & Silk road have about 300ppl
Our enemies - about 600 & twice more land.
where is that now the fault of eastern block?
Occitan left as he seemed not to be aquainted with the EU cheat shit .. .very understandable. Vendeta got completlly banned because of account sharing, Unions leadership + 10+(?) accounts of traders without a soul got banned because of multiaccounting so Union imploded, with those gone, lazy Empire couldn't afford anymore the "just steamroll tactic" as all their guys were just recruiting in one fief without doing trade themselves but magicly having gold for tremendous amounts of troops so they imploded straight after union .. wonder why ^^( ah wait Cicero finally exploded for real instead only screaming all day long at his own clan mates). And Nords pussied out because *mimimi all our allies are gone now all will ganc up on us*

While Grey Order got pushed back into their last stronghold, eastern made a fatal error, they really thought a new faction would be there and left them alone. ShuHan then attacked those they had a NAP with, never saw they had a NAP with DRZ, but well that doesn't mean shit right? Reason bad trade deal with Coallition? come on give me a brake.

So ShuHan turned the tide and now templars quit and others of the eastern seem rather hesitant to jump in in time to safe what was left. Yalen area *boom*

Templars made a last stand in Yalen, and did well, were even very fair and gave back gear, what they get is *mercy you can leave without a scratch*  ... This goes for me into strat history as the missed opportunity of Grey Order doing the right thing to make up for so many other things many in the community told me about and also some had been admitted to. Don't get me wrong, i don't know if i would have done it differently, but you don't get to take the moral high ground here. *showing mercy* pfff

while the big guys still have their fingers up their arses waiting for the other site to attack, but that sure is because of the game mechanics which converts everyone with half a brain to a fucking camping zombi ... *trade camping simulator 4.0*

*takesadeepbreath* nuff said
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 05:13:49 am »
+5
cant remember Occitan giving templars also troops to take those places, can't remember it would have been for free, do you?
Don't get about troops? Do you sponsor Greys with troops? Occs took all their armies to NA & gave their fiefs in exchange for free passage. So yes, it was for free.
where is that now the fault of eastern block?
Your fault is that you sitting on your asses having 2-3 times more ppl, fiefs & troops.
Our armies was spotted by anti-uif long ago before we started attacking. But we didn't find any resistance. Only random Templar armies who tried to run.
I remember the time when Greys had only 3 towns & 1 castle. You took almost all their fiefs. But then they did counter-attack & easily retook all their initial fiefs & even more. Almost no resistanse was shown.
Same shit happened at Shu Han lands. we saw a lot of merc armies near Chelez & other villages, but when Rice Eaters did counter-attack they retook all their fiefs without heavy resistance. All merc armies just gone  :?
Templars made a last stand in Yalen, and did well, were even very fair and gave back gear, what they get is *mercy you can leave without a scratch*
So what should Greys did? retreat from battle & loose an army. Or to give back city & to make another 10 lame sieges? Casimir gave back equip to Shu Han. & Greys(different factions, Greys dont owe to Templars anything) don't took Templar's equip & remaining troops. Fair deal I say. Even we, the evil DRZ, wont attack this Templars.
while the big guys still have their fingers up their arses waiting for the other site to attack, but that sure is because of the game mechanics which converts everyone with half a brain to a fucking camping zombi ... *trade camping simulator 4.0*
Look at NA, they don't farm hundreds of thousands(anti-uif has more than 200k now) troops for months. There is non stop war. You could wipe DRZ even before Shu Han was created. But you didn't even try to attack us.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 05:27:27 am by Segd »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2013, 05:25:16 am »
+1
woo NA getting shout outs for their constant warfare instead of troop farming :D

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2013, 05:31:27 am »
Kinngrimm, please don't freak out. No one is looking for any moral high ground here or any opportunity for repayment any imaginary debts, and in addition, no one forces you to zombi camping. Truce with Templols is just our shitty whim. "Cabaret of moral concern" is not our specialty, and we rather prefer a large amount of good battles. Do you want to say that we have less than half a brain, because we are trying to attack despite fucked up mechanics? What a hero  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:48 pm »
The random everyday server downtime seriously makes me dont wanna play the strat, I admire druzhina for making so many attacks at this time when most of them are a matter of chance for a free victory for the defender + equip. Im playing strat mostly coz of the massive battles and the exp gained in it, so Im glad there are still some brave enough to fight this issue. (In the end its devs ignorance of the issue vs players ignorance of devs ignorance, aint it :twisted:)
(click to show/hide)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2013, 01:49:16 pm »
... No one is looking for any moral high ground

Temlols, we are merciful, so if tomorrow we take over Yalen, you can go free...

we rather prefer a large amount of good battles.
Your actions concerning this incident speak differently.
Peasent fight, claiming something which was yes due to human error and fair play on your counter part not achievable otherwise that easily.

Do you want to say that we have less than half a brain, because we are trying to attack despite fucked up mechanics? What a hero  :)
What i wanted to say is in my statement before this post, if you don't get the meaning i would be willing to go with your assumption instead.

... you sitting on your asses having 2-3 times more ppl, fiefs & troops.
i don't, CFA doesn't

... But then they did counter-attack & easily retook all their initial fiefs & even more.
foolish Templars trusting a new faction with a NAP, which claimed not to be on your side, if that still isn't the case i would be very careful they could come for you too ^^
Foolish me that i told eastern block factions to give ShuHan a break as a new faction.

Or to give back city & to make another 10 lame sieges?
yes indeed or do you have a right to be the only once to make lame siege defenses? i remember a few of those.

Casimir gave back equip to Shu Han. & Greys(different factions, Greys don't owe to Templars anything) don't took Templar's equip & remaining troops....
so you are saying while DRZ, GO, ShuHan are different factions, separate everything from each other it is not a curtesey to all of who attacked Yalen that Casi gave back the gear ... wait but you all attacked Yalen DRZ,GO,ShuHan. Actions spoke for them selves, acted like true allies shared target, shared blood, shared victory, shared spoils. Shared spoils also perhaps only by the fact that those ressources would be then again used against same enemies.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 05:07:57 pm »
+7
Even we, the evil DRZ, wont attack this Templars.

You attacked the guy who has Shu Hans equipment...

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2889
Turtles

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2013, 05:18:01 pm »
lol
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2013, 05:27:17 pm »
+2
 :lol:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »
+2
You attacked the guy who has Shu Hans equipment...
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2889
too many bandits around so it will be more safe if we deliver it   :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_