Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 17481 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2013, 03:04:40 am »
Care to explain where you got the gambesons from?  I can believe you've got the gold for it, but some of the stuff I've seen you guys use is pretty odd for being bought in Hospitaller lands.

Now, if you had said you purchased gear from EU as well, it may have been believable, but I don't recall anyone stating that, only that you were trading in EU.

That was the other thing, a lot of the gear they got was hospitaller type equipment but quite a  bit was -3, -4 as well which indicates it was leftovers from a previous battle and not freshly bought.And its more the gold for  the equipment not the troops that was completely unbelievable for a faction their size.  A 50 man faction would be hard pressed to equip 12,000 troops in plate and great mauls in the thousands.  Not so hard if it was leftover gear from previous large sieges (Ichamur, Tilbaut castle, etc.) given to you.

Im not going to get someone kicked froma faction or get them in trouble just to appease you - i'm sorry but thats fucked up.  We had a lot of reasons to believe you got hospitaller support and we got it confirmed and we acted based on that - end of story.  If somehow this turned out to be incorrect - oh well, its not like you didn't merc in force against us in every battle anyway.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2013, 03:04:45 am »
+3
I wanna see that smug face when we wipe you out of the face of NA and send you to a vacation in the EU.

Oh don't worry, we will be back to crush you yet again. 

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:29:48 am by The_Slim »

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2013, 03:08:04 am »
Oh don't worry, we will be back to crush you yet again. 

Cheers

Cheers indeed
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2013, 03:09:06 am »
+1
The fault in your logic is that FCC has reason to believe that this is a proxy war, and the information that they claim to be receiving actually has somewhat valid backing.  The difference between your example and what FCC's has posted, is that there are a number of things pointing towards a Hospitaller backing of LL, like the gambesons, the full Hospi roster, the fact that you vehemently deny any involvement in the war like we're accusing you of being lepers.

The Gambesons:
No evidence has been presented by anyone to confirm this, at this point it is a baseless claim.

The Full Hosp Roster:
Hospitaller and the FCC obviously are on 2 differnt sides, how is it a surprise to you that hospitaller is fighting for LL against the FCC. By this logic i could make the claim that the FCC and VE are allies becuase they fight for one another all the time, basically unanimously. This does not mean they are allies, there is only suspicion, and you could make false claims based upon tons of "suspicions"

Denying involvement:
I am not in hospitaller, Aztek is. So if someoen makes a false claim agaisnt you and you deny it, your guilty? I dont see anyone going on a rage fuled tirade. Again if i made the claim the FCC and VE where allies im sure many of them would deny this and say that they are not, denying a false claim does not make it true.

Not to mention , we have, as i have mentioned, mere suspicion and no evidence of anything. With mere suspicion you could make alot of false and absurd claims again like the FCC and VE are allies, it doesnt make it true. We have actual evidence here in teh form of a hospitaller player who would know, allegedly claiming all of this to be the case, yet no one wants to release his name.

A group has two options here, cotinue to base their case on pure suspicion with no evidence. Or they could figure out for sure if this is the case by naming the player and having that player verify this. If your choosing to go the pure suspicion route when you could have concrete proof it suggests that you do not actually have this concrete proof, because if you did you would use it. If your a lawyer and your arguing a case for someone who is guilty the last thing you want to do is bring the actual evidence into the case because it will only prove your side is wrong.

Edit: And if you dont want to release the name Kesh thats fine, but again due to this there is no real evidence here so the claim is not beleiveable. Not to metion giving information like this to an enemy clan is a serious offense, and it doesnt reflect well when you know someoen is stabbing thier own clan in the back liek this and you choose to do nothing about it. You may be enemies but thats jsut common curtusy. I know getting someone kicked out of a clan is fucked up, but its not as fucked up as giving away clan info to the enemy, the guy obviously derserves it. Its like not wanting to turn a murderer into the police cause he will get 25 to life, well he obviously deserves it if hes been killing people.

And for future reference Kesh i dont think you need to make stuff up to attack other people, its strat its a game do whatever you want.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:17:26 am by Lemmy_Winks »

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2013, 03:10:25 am »
+2
We've had Teutonic guys roaming in our lands too, We must be helping them as well? Obviously Kesh is going to come out with some over the top story about some crazy conspiracy. Thats what Kesh does and everyone needs to be reminded of that any time he speaks as it doesn't hold much truth, or logic for that matter. Hospitaller has not been helping LL as Krosis already pointed out, they have been doing there own thing and are doing a good job at it. FCC (meaning Kesh) has always waited for the right opportunity to pounce on clans that would give the least resistance, which there is nothing wrong with, But that is all he is doing now. Teutonic and FCC share a TS and have always helped each other so this should not be a surprise.

And saying a Hospitaller told you any of this is ridiculous as its just false, so if you actually did talk to someone then you need to smack your self for listening to someone that is not really in the faction or has any knowledge of what goes on, but if that really works then heck, I talked to an FCC member and he said you really do multi account, You once killed a kitten in real life by eating it, and you sent Bale $45 via paypal to make that insensitive virgin joke! (See Bale, I did think it was funny! lol)

Well Teutons have only been in your lands to get back from EU. I think I was the only Teuton to do one trade in your lands, from where I was ambushed by LL. Thanks for keeping waiting for my goods by the way for three days, no worries though I left with out them. Maybe you were keeping me in limbo for LL haha.

Sorry if LL feels outmatched but we were not sitting around all strat massing. We've been fighting more than just their faction, also LL made a good move to come in after Chaos steam rolled our other feifs. Not to mention that traitor scum Jason posting all our gear in the keep. Plus we fought off three waves of fully loomed plate, mauls, etc. I think we been doing plenty of fighting don't you think?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2013, 03:15:08 am »
Well Teutons have only been in your lands to get back from EU. I think I was the only Teuton to do one trade in your lands, from where I was ambushed by LL. Thanks for keeping waiting for my goods by the way for three days, no worries though I left with out them. Maybe you were keeping me in limbo for LL haha.

Sorry if LL feels outmatched but we were not sitting around all strat massing. We've been fighting more than just their faction, also LL made a good move to come in after Chaos steam rolled our other feifs. Not to mention that traitor scum Jason posting all our gear in the keep. Plus we fought off three waves of fully loomed plate, mauls, etc. I think we been doing plenty of fighting don't you think?

I thought it was 2 battles? we had three?

Lets see 6k v 1.5k
4k v 1.6k
oh yes ok yea 3 cause the recent battle of 3k versus 1.5k almost flag cap.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2013, 03:16:00 am »
I thought it was 2 battles? we had three?

Lets see 6k v 1.5k
4k v 1.6k
oh yes ok yea 3 cause the recent battle of 3k versus 1.5k almost flag cap.

No, we had 3 battles.

I fought in 2 of them, lost the one yesterday night.

edit: proof

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:26:36 am by Arathian »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2013, 03:25:58 am »
+5
That was the other thing, a lot of the gear they got was hospitaller type equipment but quite a  bit was -3, -4 as well which indicates it was leftovers from a previous battle and not freshly bought.And its more the gold for  the equipment not the troops that was completely unbelievable for a faction their size.  A 50 man faction would be hard pressed to equip 12,000 troops in plate and great mauls in the thousands.  Not so hard if it was leftover gear from previous large sieges (Ichamur, Tilbaut castle, etc.) given to you.

Im not going to get someone kicked froma faction or get them in trouble just to appease you - i'm sorry but thats fucked up.  We had a lot of reasons to believe you got hospitaller support and we got it confirmed and we acted based on that - end of story.  If somehow this turned out to be incorrect - oh well, its not like you didn't merc in force against us in every battle anyway.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's on my end. That was my army I turned over to LL after I left them and joined Frisia. When I inherited Bulugur they left a lot of broken shit in there just in case we got attacked, at least we'd have something there. Then I grew a much larger 2000 man army and just threw that stuff in there. There was a LOT of -1, -2 stuff. This is completely honest, 100% accurate. If they used my army in one of their waves of attacks--then that's what you were seeing. And again, that was Hospitallers giving to KUTT, I gave it to them.

Also, our partnership with the Wolves was able to profit nearly 200k Strat Gold a week there for a while when it was going hot. When I left the Faction, Flowers had nearly 1.6 mil on him and Slim and DooM smaller, but still substantial amounts. Not including the amount Greatsage was hauling back over from EU (which was close to 600-800k if I remember right). These guys did a great job, they should feel happy about themselves that these large factions are that disturbed by their ability to gather and create these armies as fast as they did. They had no substantial outside help.

I've pretty much defused most of everyone's arguments about Hospitallers and LL's relationship, and I'm not even in either faction nor am I doing anything further than farming troops at the moment. To summarize what we've learned here..

1. Hospitaller gave Bulugur to ME, with broken gear in it.
2. I gave that gear and my army to LL when I left and joined Frisia.
3. KUTT members came back on and asked what do we do in strat? I said just go give your troops to LL. They did, pretty much all en masse because they were in Sungetche Castle for a LONG TIME.
4. I'm gay.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2013, 03:28:12 am »
+1
I'm gay.

the important part of this post

Saved, copied, pasted, wanna be my bf?

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2013, 03:30:58 am »
No, we had 3 battles.

I fought in 2 of them, lost the one yesterday night.

edit: proof

the 3rd fight was 2000 vs 1500. I know this because i armed the troops the rest was naked population.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 03:41:29 am »
+2
Without a doubt this fight has been fair. You could say its unfair for us actually(as Holiday stated us getting steam rolled by Chaos).

1. Teutonic on our last toe(losing almost 7k troops to Chaos)
2. LL takes advantage of our weakness.(somehow it's fair)
3. They attack with three waves.(Phenomenal gear)
4. Teutonic survives and counter attacks.
5. FCC has good reason to believe Hosp is supporting LL(Due to Hospitaller always seeking revenge on FCC)
6. Good reason, and allies have-will always exist in strat.
7. LL claims not fair.
8. Still pending.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 03:52:34 am »
+1

Was more than willing to give you those trade goods, was our mistake and I told you I would give you them, not once did I see you in Tulga which I own and is where I can give away goods.

Thanks tanken for pointing that out, we knew kesh was full of it stating he has some hospitaller informant as it was completely made up. This was just an excuse for FCC to go to war with LL.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 04:03:58 am »
+1
Without a doubt this fight has been fair. You could say its unfair for us actually(as Holiday stated us getting steam rolled by Chaos).

1. Teutonic on our last toe(losing almost 7k troops to Chaos)
2. LL takes advantage of our weakness.(somehow it's fair)
3. They attack with three waves.(Phenomenal gear)
4. Teutonic survives and counter attacks.
5. FCC has good reason to believe Hosp is supporting LL(Due to Hospitaller always seeking revenge on FCC)
6. Good reason, and allies have-will always exist in strat.
7. LL claims not fair.
8. Still pending.

We have no problem at all with you counter attacking us in any way shape or form.  These seiges(and I'm sure these battles tomorrow) have/will be fun.  I'm done fighting in this topic, we will fight it out tomorrow.   

FCC just really do not like us apparently, and now we know it plain and simple.   

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2013, 04:12:49 am »
+1
We have no problem at all with you counter attacking us in any way shape or form.  These seiges(and I'm sure these battles tomorrow) have/will be fun.  I'm done fighting in this topic, we will fight it out tomorrow.   

FCC just really do not like us apparently, and now we know it plain and simple.

There are no codes in strat, you should know that better than anyone.

lolololol

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2013, 04:19:18 am »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's on my end. That was my army I turned over to LL after I left them and joined Frisia. When I inherited Bulugur they left a lot of broken shit in there just in case we got attacked, at least we'd have something there. Then I grew a much larger 2000 man army and just threw that stuff in there. There was a LOT of -1, -2 stuff. This is completely honest, 100% accurate. If they used my army in one of their waves of attacks--then that's what you were seeing. And again, that was Hospitallers giving to KUTT, I gave it to them.

Also, our partnership with the Wolves was able to profit nearly 200k Strat Gold a week there for a while when it was going hot. When I left the Faction, Flowers had nearly 1.6 mil on him and Slim and DooM smaller, but still substantial amounts. Not including the amount Greatsage was hauling back over from EU (which was close to 600-800k if I remember right). These guys did a great job, they should feel happy about themselves that these large factions are that disturbed by their ability to gather and create these armies as fast as they did. They had no substantial outside help.

I've pretty much defused most of everyone's arguments about Hospitallers and LL's relationship, and I'm not even in either faction nor am I doing anything further than farming troops at the moment. To summarize what we've learned here..

1. Hospitaller gave Bulugur to ME, with broken gear in it.
2. I gave that gear and my army to LL when I left and joined Frisia.
3. KUTT members came back on and asked what do we do in strat? I said just go give your troops to LL. They did, pretty much all en masse because they were in Sungetche Castle for a LONG TIME.
4. I'm gay.
i think you forgot that I actually have you the gold for those 2k troops as well. Like everyone else has been saying hosp hast given us anything. Ever since FCC wiped kutt out we all immediately went to trading until we decided to put it together and make and attack. A month later of building up troops and a few more trade runs we had our armies equipped and ready to move. Simple as that. Like slim did say earlier tho it is flattering that you had to call for help in order to win the war, thx for the compliment and we will be seeing you again