Author Topic: request Ban for Blackzilla and Smoothrich  (Read 5088 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
request Ban for Blackzilla and Smoothrich
« on: February 23, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »
Was not sure where to put this one but figured here was a good a place as any.

Most everyone knows the story and has seen the posts.. for some reaosn the only people calling for action is us.. which makes sense since we were the wronged party.

FCC was working on capturing New Ahmerrad. city owned by smoothrich (HP/SS faction). We had it to the point that 1-2 more waves would finish the place off. We had the troops in the area to take care of the job. Blackzilla created a fake clan to try and hide the transfer. Attacked the city to stop us from taking it. hp/ss faction did not defend the city against. So they successfully transferred ownership and delayed us. Taking out the goods gold and gear we were locking down.

Blackzilla then went right back into the faction with smoothrich breaking the following

Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy
 http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-rules/

Zilla came into the FCC team speak to talk about it and admitted that it was a plan between himself and smoothrich and it sucked how it was working out against us. He gave FCC a paltry amount of gear to try and placate us. We would like to see some action against such blatant disregard of the rules.

Ohay 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:00:43 am by Kalam »
Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: request Ban for Blackzilla and Smoothrich
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 08:19:00 pm »
I joined SS(Semenstorm) due to threats from occitain, it was basically join or die. Since I like occitain more, I'd rather them not have to waste troops/gear on me. This is just another FCC attention whoring drama thread.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:22:41 pm »
not going to defend you saying it was a plan together I bet tho huh?
Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 08:23:53 pm »
not going to defend you saying it was a plan together I bet tho huh?
Being threatened by occitain? Ask arowaine, he messaged me last night via steam.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:15 pm »
if your rebellion had ever been legit you could have just gotten our support in defending the fief. You and smoothrich are both cheaters.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:34 pm »
no I am talking about the part where you admitted it was a plan from the start between you and smooth to transfer ownership and stop us from taking the place
Leader of BS

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:36 pm »
3 things.

1) Did you accept the items that Blackzilla offered you? If so, it seems kind of messed up that you would take something that he offered as a way of making things up and then post a ban request on him. Otherwise, forget I said anything.

2) Are you asking for a ban from Strategus or both cRPG *and* Strategus? Just curious.

3) If Blackzilla and Smoothrich should be banned for exploiting a Strategus flaw, then why do I remember no significant action being taken against FCC when they item-bombed other clans (I'm not talking this round. I'm talking about a previous round of Strategus.) ? Should the FCC leaders be banned for those previous exploits? If not it seems unfair to ask for a ban here and now for a similar offense.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:40 pm »
If you notice several fiefs defected at the same time as part of a master scheme being trolled along by BADPLAYER and others to depose me as the leader of our faction and create peace with FCC out of fear of losing internet horse land.  Blackzilla was an accomplice to this plot for a while.

After negotiations, threats, and a general paranoia some people decided to join a new strat faction named Semenstorm, created by ROHYPNOL as leader, with less but more trustworthy players, and some others decided to join FCC or create their own factions, or join the Chinese.

No one was really sure how it was going to turn out, but it was everyone playing the game as intended.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 08:30:04 pm »
no I am talking about the part where you admitted it was a plan from the start between you and smooth to transfer ownership and stop us from taking the place
I don't recall saying that, but I do recall saying that Smooth and I will honor duel, why does it matter. The only player you had left to attack the fief within a 24 hour time limit wouldve been vick. Who was banned, so I didnt delay shit. Are you afraid now that if you do attack ahmerrad, youll have to fight a fair battle?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 08:32:50 pm »
3 things.

1) Did you accept the items that Blackzilla offered you? If so, it seems kind of messed up that you would take something that he offered as a way of making things up and then post a ban request on him. Otherwise, forget I said anything.

2) Are you asking for a ban from Strategus or both cRPG *and* Strategus? Just curious.

3) If Blackzilla and Smoothrich should be banned for exploiting a Strategus flaw, then why do I remember no significant action being taken against FCC when they item-bombed other clans (I'm not talking this round. I'm talking about a previous round of Strategus.) ? Should the FCC leaders be banned for those previous exploits? If not it seems unfair to ask for a ban here and now for a similar offense.

1. I don't know; I think he gave a bit of stuff and said he was sorting through the other stuff and would do more later? not sure, someone else can answer that better.
2. I would say strat, but that is just me.
3. The item bomb from strat 2.0 was poor sportsmanship but not against the rules at the time; it was also a one time thing and the negative impact on our reputation at the time was pretty sufficient "punishment" for it. They also added the accept transfer button as a result.

If you notice several fiefs defected at the same time as part of a master scheme being trolled along by BADPLAYER and others to depose me as the leader of our faction and create peace with FCC out of fear of losing internet horse land.  Blackzilla was an accomplice to this plot for a while.

After negotiations, threats, and a general paranoia some people decided to join a new strat faction named Semenstorm, created by ROHYPNOL as leader, with less but more trustworthy players, and some others decided to join FCC or create their own factions, or join the Chinese.

No one was really sure how it was going to turn out, but it was everyone playing the game as intended.

How does any of this change the fact that you and zilla intentionally came up with a plan to cheat in order to prevent big fun battles for the city and to get all the gear and gold out of the city when you had no other way to do so because of your previous blunder. "oh things were bad, so we decided to cheat to make things a bit less bad... so it is ok!"

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 08:34:33 pm »
Current Strat faction listings, further proving collusion.

▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 08:35:10 pm »
I planned on going on my own and trying to start over. But you guys are so fucking annoying that I had to switch hands. I dont give a shit if you take my fiefs/pink text. I'd rather get wiped with occitain than be friendly with you. Hell, I should join their faction, or would you complain about that too?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 08:38:21 pm »
There's really nothing more to add.  If you notice we lost 2-3 fiefs at the same time due to defectors and Blackzilla was party to that scheme.  As far as I know he simply decided to not go along with it after talks with Occitan, Rohypnol, and others, along with me chatting with him.

There's literally a major castle and a village who left Hero Party and stayed that way, and bear_irl joined FCC and expected Blackzilla to come with him in the plan to get rid of me.

I don't think anyone can pretend that Hero Party hasn't been full of civil war and strife for the past month.  Pretty sure scheming over fiefs and people being able to leave factions or rejoin them and look out for their own interests is one of the major parts of the game.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 08:41:04 pm »
There's really nothing more to add.  If you notice we lost 2-3 fiefs at the same time due to defectors and Blackzilla was party to that scheme.  As far as I know he simply decided to not go along with it after talks with Occitan, Rohypnol, and others, along with me chatting with him.

There's literally a major castle and a village who left Hero Party and stayed that way, and bear_irl joined FCC and expected Blackzilla to come with him in the plan to get rid of me.

I don't think anyone can pretend that Hero Party hasn't been full of civil war and strife for the past month.  Pretty sure scheming over fiefs and people being able to leave factions or rejoin them and look out for their own interests is one of the major parts of the game.
Bear expected me to want and to be an FCC vassal, hell nah.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 08:43:54 pm »
3. The item bomb from strat 2.0 was poor sportsmanship but not against the rules at the time; it was also a one time thing and the negative impact on our reputation at the time was pretty sufficient "punishment" for it. They also added the accept transfer button as a result.

That's true, it wasn't against the rules at the time, which is a good point.

But isn't this also a one time deal? They attacked their own city to delay you and take their stuff out of it, right? I'm kind of out of the loop now that I'm not into Strategus but from what I've read I think that is the case. Also, if a damaged reputation was penalty enough in your case, why is a ban necessary here? I would think that bans are necessary for repeat offenses, but I can't recall a time when they have done this previously.