Author Topic: CTF Bugged, accounts disabled  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
Re: CTF Bugged, accounts disabled
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 03:40:13 pm »
I had no clue the game was bugged. i was playing on ruins and arena and i didnt see anything wrong.... only thing i saw was my 5x rolling for 1 and a half hrs.... char name: Fallen_Gawin plus i put a lot of effort into Fallen_Gawin plus it was not our fault we didnt see anything wrong.....

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 03:47:17 pm »
I'm not guilty! I beg for mercy !

Maybe someone from the night party members, finally will write how they use this bugs on ctf? And we are finally able to continue to play, look for new bugs and abooze them) for the benefit of crpg  :?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 03:49:02 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bilbo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bilbo_Baggins
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 03:53:21 pm »
Hey
yesterday i also played at the NA CTF server, i just wanted to test the new game mode and what it´s like. I did not even notice any additional experience or anything else. Anyway after 5 minutes i left the server because of my 300 ping :wink: today i tried to login at the website with all of my characters but it always failed.
would be cool if you can enabel my character again "Bilbo_Baggins"

Sorry for my bad english^^

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 04:08:19 pm »
I probably played it this morning for some Min. and now is my char probably locked.
I was extremly drunkin so i cant remember anything there^^
but Its my main char=ITS MY ONLY CHAR
i want him back is it gonna get unlocked??
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:15:51 pm by SoA_Sir_ODHarry »
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Birds

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (GyB) Got your Back
  • Game nicks: Pharaoh_GyB
  • IRC nick: Birds
CTF.... Bullshit...
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 04:09:54 pm »
I got on CTF for like... 30 seconds at like, 530 becuase i didnt get to play the patch lastnight... so, i hopped on and saw lady gaga with her plated charger so i left... and went to battle, hopped on TS and heard everyone playen defend the village, so with all of the chaos members we got on that because it was fun and people were building things and we always died to the stupid engineers lol.. that was fun, after all the servers had to change to battle or CTF because defend the village was just a test... Most of my chaos friends went into the CTF server because it was an instant respawner and the arena map was up so constant action was happening and riding around on my courser 1hing people was actually... kind of fun. not gonna lie... but anyways. I saw this "bug" going on with all the xp gain but I thought it was because of how ever many times the flag was capt thats when you got xp... becuase for the rest of the night i didnt get any xp and i didnt before that either, just when we capt the flag i got it...I don't see how an error on chadz's part and us not understanding it,(no offense chadz) causes us, who are playing the mod you created for us, to get dissabled? I'm not trying to sound angry but like... honestly It's saturday and i got nothing to do.. so i play cRPG because im addicted to this game... I get on and find me acc whipped... wtf dude... cmon it's not my fault?  anyone get this problem? probably...
I can picture a world without war, a world without hate, a war where everyone gets along. I can also picture us destroying it, becuase they would not expect it.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 04:12:00 pm »
How long are these accounts disabled for, I just read this post and was playing last night & now I can't get on my main account, but my others work fine. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to play it gah.. :c

Offline Birds

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (GyB) Got your Back
  • Game nicks: Pharaoh_GyB
  • IRC nick: Birds
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 04:16:23 pm »
I got on CTF for like... 30 seconds at like, 530 becuase i didnt get to play the patch lastnight... so, i hopped on and saw lady gaga with her plated charger so i left... and went to battle, hopped on TS and heard everyone playen defend the village, so with all of the chaos members we got on that because it was fun and people were building things and we always died to the stupid engineers lol.. that was fun, after all the servers had to change to battle or CTF because defend the village was just a test... Most of my chaos friends went into the CTF server because it was an instant respawner and the arena map was up so constant action was happening and riding around on my courser 1hing people was actually... kind of fun. not gonna lie... but anyways. I saw this "bug" going on with all the xp gain but I thought it was because of how ever many times the flag was capt thats when you got xp... becuase for the rest of the night i didnt get any xp and i didnt before that either, just when we capt the flag i got it...I don't see how an error on chadz's part and us not understanding it,(no offense chadz) causes us, who are playing the mod you created for us, to get dissabled? I'm not trying to sound angry but like... honestly It's saturday and i got nothing to do.. so i play cRPG because im addicted to this game... I get on and find me acc whipped... wtf dude... cmon it's not my fault?  anyone get this problem? probably...
I can picture a world without war, a world without hate, a war where everyone gets along. I can also picture us destroying it, becuase they would not expect it.

Offline YIT_Lanka

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 04:20:52 pm »
Shouldn't the first response on finding a bug be to report it to the devs immediately?
Ofcourse not. I know plenty of people who'd argue that it isn't exploiting because having the bug isn't their fault..
(Yes, I do know plenty of greedy idiots - apparently.)

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 04:22:50 pm »
i was playing on it last night for around 4 hours, gaining normal experience, and only like 4000 gold, which is normal for the long period of time i was playing and the equipment i was using. i had a 5x near the end and reported a leecher, putting me to the glitched 6x, so i didn't gain any experience or gold for the next hour i played, so i just left because i missed out on what i would have got at a 5x. i didn't notice any massive gains of exp or gold, but my account was disabled.

the experience i did gain, however, made up for the experience that was taken from me from the new patch
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:51:49 pm by kukufarikki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Funky_Wizard

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 04:24:02 pm »
Again? Twice now I've had my character deleted. I can tell you I didn't get any massive boost, I had just gotten some damn armor and a sword so I can finally kill people. This jerking new people around is pretty discouraging.

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 04:25:22 pm »
atleast a yes or no isnt too much !!!
so ppl would know if the get there chars back or not
and would stop asking about
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline GeRmO

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 04:27:17 pm »
I don't fucking understand this, I went to bed before 10 and played 1 1/2 maps of CTF with my guys, there were no obvious problems at that point, so if I understand this correctly, the accounts were purposely disabled for playing on CTF??? This is ridiculous and makes no sense, so I would like my account back please...

Offline OoberNoob

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_OoberNoob
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 04:29:55 pm »
So even if I logged on for 10 minutes or so my account is disabled? This could be a good thing depending on how long it last. Makes me less likely to get distracted from studying for exams.  :evil:

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 04:31:13 pm »
In capture the flag, I only experienced this once, where I got a whopping 3000 exp, and 150 gold, and that was on defend the village. That was like 2 days ago. After that I never experienced any bug or glitch. I was having fun putting up with the glitchy maps where we can't even play the game properly (flags behind walls) so even though I wasn't really even getting exp (opposite of events) I was still having fun playing.

I actually lost 15k (which is a lot for a new player) trying to buy the 10k 1handed sword, and another 5k mysteriously disappeared on the shop (probably misclicked somewhere)
Now my character is disabled even though I had no part in these events?

This is kind of a tyrannical move.. Is there any way to recover accounts that had nothing to do with this? "SAN3711"
Okay, I wouldn't really say tyrannical, but it's just a bummer since I was losing a lot of EXP and Gold the last few days (yes, 1 day's worth of playing lost all of my exp due to windows update), then I get grouped together with abusers who got a whole lot of EXP and GOLD.

I can't login in no matter what and I have not played NA CTF, both IE and Firefox fail to login and I have deleted cookies. Is it possible that for some reason my account has been disabled? I just got on and installed new update, join EU2 and that's it.

I don't think so. I can visit my character page, and everything is just as he says- "disabled."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:45:13 pm by san. »

Offline Misan

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Misan_Ulpius_Phallus Karawampa Kaladorn
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 04:45:06 pm »
chadz is clearly trolling, no one is this stupid, everyone calm down.

But if you're not trolling chadz, I didn't get ANY experience or money on the CTF server last night.

No, but, you're trolling right?
Troll complete. It is offensive to me and I would like you to change it.
If it is not changed I will do everything in my power to see you banned from both the game and forums.