Author Topic: Are the devs still working on crpg?  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Are the devs still working on crpg?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 11:18:10 pm »
+1
Does it all mean that cRPG will slowly die...  And there is no chance to see cRPG for M&B2??? :cry:

Ofcourse Crpg will eventually die out. The mod does already feel slightly neglected by the devs, but like I said. The progress over the years has been pretty swift. I know a modder. One guy worked on his mod for 2 years with his own team. SP mod. Doesnt really have anything to show for it besides fancy armors and a different map. Haters gonna hate! is all I can say. Would have the devteam been less talented, dedicated and hardworking, im pretty sure the overall development would have lasted max 1 year. Be happy with what you got people. Very few Warband/vanilla mods came even close to what this has pulled off......(tbh none did).

And for M&B2? Early to say. Mybe the "Bannerlord" devs themselves took note and are adding something similar to crpg in it. I mean devs arent stupid, when they see something is successful and possible to pull it off, they rip it off. Lets hope they do. :lol:

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 12:05:10 am »
So here are my questions.

---Strategus for AUS

--- Turn speed update for NA

---turn speed update for AUS

---New weapons and/or armour

---Heirlooms (something needs to happen here)

---Will cRPG still be going at the end of the year when I plan to go to the states????
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 12:06:15 pm »
Ofcourse Crpg will eventually die out.
:cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 12:11:40 pm »
+3
Still no Zitta Bascinet face fix

Offline BlameMeForTheNoise

• Count
  • Renown: 189
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guards
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Sonjarr
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 01:53:00 pm »
The devs can use their time for whatever they think is best and we can still be thankful for all the countless hours of fun we had. And that I certainly had. :)

On the other hand I think it would be only fair of the devteam to at least commit to- and announce a stopping of crpg-devwork if it would be indeed halted.
The making of new models and items costs money which the community ultimately pays (I can speak for the Byzantine-Armors for example).
If its clear that there will be no further support for these anyway that would be money, time and effort saved...