Author Topic: Change...  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Change...
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2013, 02:42:15 am »
+1
Turtles

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2013, 03:01:08 am »
+1
NO! Winland wins:
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2013, 08:37:21 am »
Chris I liked your OP (for real, not being sarcastic), but you forgot one thing:

gf nerd
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:40:23 am by Daruvian »

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2013, 11:11:27 am »
+7
Chris, you really are sometimes an asshole, but for fucks sake, start thinking before doing something.
People were banned longer than you for doing less stupid stuff than you, so you should have been grateful and accepted your fate like a MAN.
Manne was owing us money and I told you to make it public and talk to admins or something like that, instead you're digging your own grave and can't accept the consequences of your behavior, which results in even more punishment.

So next time, before doing anything,
(click to show/hide)

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2013, 11:40:30 am »
+2

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2013, 11:46:56 am »
In all honesty - I read through nearly everything and I came to the clue that Chris did something wrong (what was clear at the beginning yes yes)
But hey in my opinion he did it for his clan which shows that he got a kinda right way of thinking.
Probably I am just writing bullshit as I am still drunk from yesterdays party but Chris is still my friend I will support him in this time (even if it's kinda hard).
You can call me gay or whatever but I still think even if it's a internetcommunity you should have some which you can talk/play whatever with.

To come to a conclusion it is to say that he did something wrong of course but is it really necessary to troll him that hard? Wouldn't it be enough to troll him a bit?

In the end it's your desicion but for my part I will don't help you trolling him.

In all honesty,
Austriano

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2013, 11:53:48 am »
+3
Hey Chris. You can't change people on the internet by force. You don't know anything about the people you play with, they could be 10, 15, 30, 40, mentally impaired, petty thieves, people you would never associate with IRL, anything at all. Trying to force someone to behave a certain way when you know nothing about them and they're on the internet where they don't consider things to be real anyway is pointless imo. All you can do is act how you would like others to behave or not care. You can't force anything in the first place.

But trying to force something by setting another bad example just makes things worse. You don't want people to come on cRPG and see people getting TK'd, that makes the whole community look like shit. The 12.5k thing might seem like a good principle but you probably aren't considering the effect of the tking on the whole server. You weaken your team in the short term by unbalancing the teams, innocent people get hit by mistake (especially at spawn), and newcomers think the community is not admined properly or full of griefers. People might think that they too can get away with tking people they don't like. You might make the guy who owes money take notice and maybe piss him off, but the ends don't really justify the means in this instance. He might even learn that he was justified in not giving the money to someone who will act like that in the game. Fighting douchebaggery with bigger douchebaggery usually doesn't teach a very good lesson

People don't have enough info to make a decision when it comes to things like small amounts of gold owed to someone. So people can't take sides with you in the first place without more concrete proof rather than just some people's accounts of it. You need proof, and then for 12.5k people won't care enough to make a real opinion either way. You could have made a thread about it and put your side and the other guy might have ended up looking like he was untrustworthy, and that might have led to him giving the gold back, or you might have lowered his reputation and you come out with -12.5k but the other guy looks like a thief. Or he might have put his side and you end up not caring so much about the gold.

Anyway play something else for a while, cRPG is a boring ranged fest anyway
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2013, 12:00:49 pm »
+2
In all honesty - I read through nearly everything and I came to the clue that Chris did something wrong (what was clear at the beginning yes yes)
But hey in my opinion he did it for his clan which shows that he got a kinda right way of thinking.
Probably I am just writing bullshit as I am still drunk from yesterdays party but Chris is still my friend I will support him in this time (even if it's kinda hard).
You can call me gay or whatever but I still think even if it's a internetcommunity you should have some which you can talk/play whatever with.

To come to a conclusion it is to say that he did something wrong of course but is it really necessary to troll him that hard? Wouldn't it be enough to troll him a bit?

In the end it's your desicion but for my part I will don't help you trolling him.

In all honesty,
Austriano

Nobody is trolling him because he did something wrong. We troll him because he creates those awkward topics. Nobody likes teenage interwebz warriors talking about "honor" or "the morale, the humanity and the honesty" all the time. Hell, he even compared himself to Martin Luther King...  :lol:

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2013, 12:07:35 pm »
Nobody is trolling him because he did something wrong. We troll him because he creates those awkward topics. Nobody likes teenage interwebz warriors talking about "honor" or "the morale, the humanity and the honesty" all the time. Hell, he even compared himself to Martin Luther King...  :lol:

Well as I said, it's your desicion what you are doing.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2013, 01:02:29 pm »
+2

Well as I said, it's your desicion what you are doing.
..yes?

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:26:10 pm by owens »
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2013, 09:35:08 pm »
+4
I came to the clue that Chris did something wrong (what was clear at the beginning yes yes)
No. Not at all.  :|
Cheating to make your clan stronger isn't something patriotic neither noble.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2013, 09:54:53 pm »
Chris, you really are sometimes an asshole, but for fucks sake, start thinking before doing something.
People were banned longer than you for doing less stupid stuff than you, so you should have been grateful and accepted your fate like a MAN.
Manne was owing us money and I told you to make it public and talk to admins or something like that, instead you're digging your own grave and can't accept the consequences of your behavior, which results in even more punishment.

So next time, before doing anything,
(click to show/hide)
Tears of laughter... 2nd leader of a mighty mighty clan gets bitchslapped in the forum by a clan mate... Oh man, this is awesome...  :mrgreen:

Not to mention cmp swooping in and adding 2 weeks ban time on top of it - more time to feel like MLK, I guess :D

Britain wins

http://youtu.be/IhJQp-q1Y1s

I have to agree...

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.