Author Topic: Change...  (Read 4814 times)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
Re: Change...
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 05:37:08 pm »
At the end of the day Chris, it's dark....

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 05:49:44 pm »
+11
Chris changing the internet, one troll at a time.

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 05:54:35 pm »
Hey guys,

actually I planned to make a huge thread about this theme...but I decided to make it a short announcement for now.

My point is that there needs to be some changes in the behaviour of some players and maybe aswell of the admins. This is not meant as an insult to the addressed players but that the people who read this start thinking about it or those who already think about it it should be a new reason to think about it again.
I think everybody is sometimes really annoyed by any player or feels trolled, kidded or anyhow "pissed" by someone in cRPG. The’re the people who call themselves "trolls"... I like the joking-part in games but it should not exceed the serious playing of a game. Then there are people who are just write something like “noob" everytime they killed anyone. I can understand that when you know the beaten player, but my comprehension stops when someone is doing this to everybody...even to people they've never seen before.

I know it is just internet and everyone has another understanding of "fun", but you should take care for others aswell. When you are playing games only to annoy others, get a bigger e-peen, "troll" or just kill other peoples fun you should not be allowed to play a game. I mean we all are still humans and we all have emotions...these players you are killing ingame are no bots...they are human beings like you are yourself...and arent you pissed when somebody backstabs you 4 times on one map and everytime write "hahahaahah damn noob you so bad man hahaah"? For me even in the internet it should be handled like almost all "holy books" like the bible, the khoran and some others say: "Treat People the way you want them to treat yourself"
Also everyone should stand for what he said and do not deny everything...be honest and you will gain it...
For me there is some missing in the internet...
The Morale.
The Humanity.
The Honesty.
We are all one big community and we should hold together. For me this is not given in the moment.

I would like everybody who wants to say something feel free to do it like i just did...

Chris (banned for my fight for honesty after words did not help anymore)

+/- 1...maybe...i dont know...hmmm... :rolleyes:

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 05:59:24 pm »
+4
Damn Chris. Can you just take your ban like a man? FFS, this is complete 12 year old kidstuff. You are better than that, I know this. This just makes you more open to public mocking and trolls. Tought you knew that. So you got banned? Mybe unfairly? Who knows? But just take it. Nobody likes QQthreads.....I take it back. Everybody likes QQthreads, but for the reason to make fun of the person QQing.

Well the ban is rock solid. Repeatedly teamkilling one guy on purpose for two days. It's simple, no matter what the other guy did or didn't do before that. Apparently he owes Chris some crpg gold. Hell I don't know what that shit is about, but I know who broke the official in-game rules. Just like Tiberius says that 2 day quest for "justice" is complete 12 year old kidstuff. Take your ban like a man. Stop QQ'ing before you hurt your head.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 06:22:32 pm »
+13
People start thinking about good behaviour of community when they get banned, hmmm...
May be if they ban you for a month you would end up as a buddhist? Would be cool.  :)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 06:48:46 pm »
+8
(click to show/hide)
:D

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 06:51:20 pm »
+1
People start thinking about good behaviour of community when they get banned, hmmm...
May be if they ban you for a month you would end up as a buddhist? Would be cool.  :)

Exile chilled Napoleon out.

Oh wait.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 07:19:53 pm »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Konrax

• Count
  • Renown: 281
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Konrax of Chaos
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 08:06:20 pm »
+4
this

That's great to see you didn't read the post, if every person who didn't ever read it posted that, well the forum would crash.

Thanks for the completely and utterly useless contribution (sarcastica) to this thread.

If your done not reading, which I am sure you practice often, move along.

I +1 the original post, people need to be a bit more respectful in general, especially in this community which seems to be degrading from day to day.

I would suggest a CRPG fan day where we all get together and get to hang out. That way those of you who I have been keeping on my list can be properly manipulated physically into the POS little children you are.

:D

Am I joking? Make the event and find out!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 08:18:25 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I for one like this community. I think its proven time and time again, how good it really is. Admins have a sense of humor, which by general understanding fits the description of normal yet somewhat fun people and players are pretty damn helpful with also a bit of humor in them. I think we are pretty respectful. Especially when it comes to this thread. I mean common, this is the usual gibberish that every banned player who takes it litte bit too emotional starts yapping.

We went pretty easy on this thread I say. Cause Chris really is a cool dude and we all make stupid threads sometimes. This time he went full retard. Has happened to all of us...... Had it been some other nameless guy or community troll, I think it would have been full cannonfire for that poor guy.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 08:25:00 pm »
+3
No, you totally got it wrong, this community is the worst.

The banned/muted/abused guys say so, what reason got they to lie?

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 09:05:50 pm »
I think we are pretty respectful. Especially when it comes to this thread.

I think Konrax is commenting on the state of the community as a whole - not really in relation to this thread or Chris (whom I don't know at all).  If im wrong let me know Konrax.

I happen to agree with Konrax - my post was also using this thread to address the general public about a level of common sportsmanship.  I dont know this Chris guy and he may be a total tard, I dont know. 
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 09:18:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

And I still stand by my words. This community is pretty good, compared to the most internet communities. Ive seen worse....lots worse. I think mostly everybody have, who have been in more than 1 community. This is what Id call normal, as far as the internet goes really......

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 09:27:53 pm »
+7
I know it is just internet and everyone has another understanding of "fun", but you should take care for others aswell.

I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.