Author Topic: USA now targetting citizens for air strikes  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: USA now targetting citizens for air strikes
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 09:39:03 am »
+2
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »
Seems fair considering it's standard procedure against non-americans on non-american soil.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but it's a different context.  American's on American soil is law enforcement, and dictated by the constitution that you shall try to apprehend the person to be tried in a court of law, not assassinated.  In a war zone you don't get those luxuries such as a trial in a court of law.  If you're thought to be a combatant and a threat, you get shot down.  Again, not saying I agree or disagree with either scenario, just stating the facts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 02:41:39 am »
+2
http://m.now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-is-first-drone-target-on-us-soil

Good bye bill of rights, good bye innocent until proven guilty.

The sad part is, I guarantee that 75% of citizens will never even know about this, let alone understand the significance.  What a fucking slap in the face to any veteran who ever fought and died to protect what our country once stood for.

America, land of the fascist boot lickers.

Where the fuck did you get "Airstrike" from this article? There is one hell of a massive difference between using a Desert Fox to target and track someone, and a Predator dropping a Hellfire/150lber to blow someone to hell...

Is there another article I need to read that talks about an Airstrike? This article mentions nothing but Air Support and Tracking in the exact same usage as with Police Helicopters.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:45:26 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 05:29:38 am »
dorner was pulled from a burning cabin in the woods,

drone strike?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 06:19:38 am »
dorner was pulled from a burning cabin in the woods,

drone strike?

http://now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-likely-dead-after-shootout-and-fire-police-say

Christopher Dorner is likely dead, police confirmed, after a shootout and fire Tuesday. A body was found in a cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains following a four-hour standoff, and authorities believe it is his. The situation began when a man believed to be Dorner holed himself up in the building after allegedly stealing a car and exchanging fire with authorities. Two San Bernardino County sheriff’s deputies were shot, and one died; the other is expected to survive. When SWAT teams moved in to tear down the cabin walls, smoke bombs were thrown out, and a single gunshot was heard from within the building before it burst into flames. Authorities let it burn and found the body inside after the fire. In addition to the sheriff’s deputy who died Tuesday, Dorner, an ex-LAPD officer, is accused of murdering three other people: a couple in Irvine, Calif., and a Riverside police officer. He posted a six-page manifesto on Facebook earlier in the week declaring war on police, before fleeing into the mountains.
UPDATE: The LAPD in a later news conference said no body has been recovered
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 08:07:50 am »
that is what they want you to believe.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 08:10:40 am »
that is what they want you to believe.

There is very little reason to jump for outlandish theories when the simple ones work, especially when the police lack any sort of drone capable of airstrikes (much less the required ordnance). I'd believe the CIA doing such a thing (as they already have the resources) over some random city's police department struggling with funds.

Drone Airstrikes are mainly popular for taking out targets that are too difficult to get to in person, or for attacks of opportunity with idlers in a hotspot. In this case, it is a waste of funds as well as resources (not to mention risking public backlash if some dipshit reporter/punk-with-a-camera catches wind) to stage an airstrike on one person in a cabin in the woods (Who has placed himself in a sitting duck situation), when it would be far easier to have the drone idle and track him, walk a SWAT two-member sniper/spotter team near, flip thermo and use an anti-material rifle (which ALL major cities have access to) to shoot through the walls and splatter the idiot. Faster, cheaper, no room for error, no chance to anger the public for using drone airstrikes, and much easier to clean up if you want to change a story (Not that you really need to, in this case). You can't really hide a bomb that well... It leaves one hell of a fingerprint.

*shrugs*

To each their own.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:23:26 am by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 08:59:58 am »
+2

There is very little reason to jump for outlandish theories when the simple ones work, especially when the police lack any sort of drone capable of airstrikes (much less the required ordnance).

My thoughts exactly.  This was clearly the work of a Liberator™ bomber, wake up people.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 07:10:24 pm »
+1

My thoughts exactly.  This was clearly the work of a Liberator™ bomber, wake up people.

No way Dorner had no G2A launcher.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 09:51:18 pm »

Where the fuck did you get "Airstrike" from this article? There is one hell of a massive difference between using a Desert Fox to target and track someone, and a Predator dropping a Hellfire/150lber to blow someone to hell...

Is there another article I need to read that talks about an Airstrike? This article mentions nothing but Air Support and Tracking in the exact same usage as with Police Helicopters.

Did you miss the news last week about the white house justifying use of airstrikes on civilians on American soil?  It was heavily disputed by the pundits.

How is "smoke grenades go off" building bursts into flames, the easiest explanation?  How does a building just burst into flames...the victors write history, we all know that.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »
+1
Did you miss the news last week about the white house justifying use of airstrikes on civilians on American soil?  It was heavily disputed by the pundits.

How is "smoke grenades go off" building bursts into flames, the easiest explanation?  How does a building just burst into flames...the victors write history, we all know that.

Flashbangs and smoke grenades can cause fires, the tips get very hot (Buy a smoke grenade for yourself). A building catches fire by an unlikely accident or more likely a few dirty cops manually lighting it on fire, not using a ridiculous police drone somehow converted for military use who somehow has military ordnance  to "fire bomb" one piss-ant who can easily be killed by A lighting the building on fire or B shooting him in the building with an anti-material rifle before he is even aware and then lighting said building on fire to hide what really happened... Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness overrides the "rule of cool" in real life, no matter what hollywood says.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 12:46:58 am »
Understood, it depends on the material that is being heated up.  But they have scanner audio of the LEO's starting the house on fire.

Fuck due process, fuck trying negotiations, or waiting him out like a normal stand off, no, we just burn down houses when people are barricaded inside. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 04:34:05 pm »

I'm slightly confused how this video is copywritten by Warner when it looks like someone just shot a video of Charlie Sheen on a shit camera phone.
And how!

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 01:28:33 am »
Dont like it? why you vote Obama then
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 03:29:34 am »
If he was already firing on police, I dont see a problem in using attack drones on him, as much as I dont see a problem using a sniper rifle or anything to kill someone bent on killing others.

You cant arrest a man with a gun armed with a constitution.

Then maybe the police gave him no chance to be apprehended, but that is very hard to know.