Author Topic: UNITE AGAINST OPPRESSION  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: UNITE AGAINST OPPRESSION
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 05:21:49 am »
(click to show/hide)

Yep, I'm just so.... offended.

Your "roleplay" is boring and your posts are tedious.

Sorry that I'm not part of your 'superior' ATS "l0lz we trol u r3dd1t styl lololoololzzl" group and don't resort to homophobic and racist slurs to insult people, I guess creativity is also on the list of things to be banned on your fascist agenda.

P.S.

Dr. Pepper is 10000x better than Mr. Pibb, so I guess in that case you're inferior too, prepare to get annihilated by our own trusted friends.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 07:14:22 am »
+1
Sorry that I'm not part of your 'superior' ATS "l0lz we trol u r3dd1t styl lololoololzzl" group and don't resort to homophobic and racist slurs to insult people, I guess creativity is also on the list of things to be banned on your fascist agenda.

P.S.

Dr. Pepper is 10000x better than Mr. Pibb, so I guess in that case you're inferior too, prepare to get annihilated by our own trusted friends.

-1'd for the lie that Dr. Pepper is better than Pibb.

Disgusting. I'm ashamed, really.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 07:42:40 am »
+2

P.S.

I don't know at what point I resorted to a slur, but whatever, I guess calling me a racist is your easiest defense. You're just so noble with your gang of forum -1ers and constant hate posts on hero party and weird obsession with the 2 admins in that strat faction. But I guess that's always been your gimmick, you build some group up to be the "authority" and then fight the "man", you did it with ATS and you're doing it with hero party.
                  What a rebel.

P.S.

Vampires are gay.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 11:01:44 am »
+1
I don't know at what point I resorted to a slur, but whatever, I guess calling me a racist is your easiest defense. You're just so noble with your gang of forum -1ers and constant hate posts on hero party and weird obsession with the 2 admins in that strat faction. But I guess that's always been your gimmick, you build some group up to be the "authority" and then fight the "man", you did it with ATS and you're doing it with hero party.
                  What a rebel.

P.S.

Vampires are gay.

What's a vampire?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus