Author Topic: The Kutt Agreement  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: The Kutt Agreement
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 03:40:22 am »
+3
Oh why bring this up again? Kutt only got attacked twice at start: ME at Ulburban(or is it Bhulaban...) whatever dracul owns now and FCC nearly simultaneously. After Kutt "folded" on the third or fourth battle, the enemies jumped from ME(and I dropped out after the capture of the city), and FCC to like 5 factions.

What's done is done, why drag a dead clan through the mud anyway. Not any kutt memebers still left so why argue about a clan with no members.  :arrow: 8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 04:25:05 am »
Tugboat was in battle tonight acting like a douchebag.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 04:48:17 am »
+1
pretty sure it took us about a week to take the fiefs we wanted, unless your counting fiefs like amere, rduna and ayyike, which we didnt really care about. I also think your counting the 3 week pause, for some reason
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 05:50:57 am »

I think you are forgetting that Hospitaller sent zero aid in troops and could not offer anything past roster support, and KUTT was under attack from a half dozen factions (Coalition included). Coming from one of the factions that was attacking them, they had not the coldest chance in hell in that unfair little clusterfuck.

Out of that 'clusterfuck', I made it out without even being sent to EU(by the whim of fate- My battle time was right after a big Patch that bugged everything and the download was broken so Defenders won.) which actually gave Curaw some decent gear, and I had on me some gold to buy other things.

Remnant lost their southern lands pretty quickly I think thats because their only active armies were farther north planing an attack with FCC to invade Hospitallers, even so, the Cudgels of Halmar will forever be remembered! Right in the middle of the fray Strat was paused for about 2 weeks if I remember correctly, You are not allowed to count that as time you held off the VE. I say you lasted about a total of 3-4 weeks. While it may seem like you guys were in flight I honestly would like to believe they were just trying to help FCC fight Hospitallers, in an unsuccessful invasion.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 05:55:16 am »
+4
the Cudgels of Halmar will forever be remembered!

I will never forget. Even if this is how this war ends, the Cudgels of Halmar will remain as one of the greatest battles ever fought.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 05:58:21 am »
+3
I liked Chestaclese back when he was in Chaos, this was one of my most fond moments of him..

This was about 2 weeks after I joined KUTT, and had started using the Pike. Good times.

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 06:01:15 am »
+1
I liked Chestaclese back when he was in Chaos, this was one of my most fond moments of him..

This was about 2 weeks after I joined KUTT, and had started using the Pike. Good times.

(click to show/hide)

out of that video All I can say is nerf throwing they killed you in 20 hits... it would have taken me 30.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 09:33:01 am »
+8
It would be foolish to forget that Remnant also had to hold off the GForce Mafia for the majority of this month.  That is of course, until MURDERMAFIA bravely wiped them from the map.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 12:41:23 pm »

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 06:15:10 pm »

We didn't even do that much since they mostly just turtled up in their castles while we stole millions of gold worth of S&D from them, no point in attacking someone when over half their fief owners have their night-times setting pushing any prime-time battle into 3-6 am EST (makes the game boring to stop fun fights by not changing nighttime settings after repeatedly being told about how they are blocking all prime-time battles).  The remnant attacks suffered from that nighttime problem along with us so most of their fiefs were never even attacked and very few big battles not at 6 am where they could always field half again as many mercs as remnant or us.

All of our night times were and are set around 10pm eastern and later.  Try again Kesh.

Might also want to consider not attacking with 3k troops on a major holiday,  hours before the pause.  Not a brilliant idea.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:36:24 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 06:56:26 pm »
+3
All of our night times were and are set around 10pm eastern and later.

Thank you for proving my point.  All your fief owners had night-times set where any battle from 7 pm PST to 3 am would get pushed to 3 am.  Because everybody is awake at 3 am and nobody plays games after they get home from work from 6 pm to 12 am (PRIMETIME FOR GAMING IN ALMOST EVERY GAME EVER PLAYED).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:47 pm »
+4
All of our night times were and are set around 10pm eastern and later.

With all due respect, I have to agree with Kesh in that PRIMETIME NA is like 8PM EST to like 1AM EST or so (this allows it to be 5PM pacific to around 11 PM pacific)

....so starting nightimes at 10PM eastern is cutting off half of the night for eastern players and pretty much all of it for anyone else....
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:42:58 pm by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 08:44:58 pm »
Thank you for proving my point.  All your fief owners had night-times set where any battle from 7 pm PST to 3 am would get pushed to 3 am.  Because everybody is awake at 3 am and nobody plays games after they get home from work from 6 pm to 12 am (PRIMETIME FOR GAMING IN ALMOST EVERY GAME EVER PLAYED).
Consider strange job hours and that we do stuff on holidays. Why would you attack with 3k troops on a holiday?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 08:54:18 pm »
Consider strange job hours and that we do stuff on holidays. Why would you attack with 3k troops on a holiday?

Because it's Kesh.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:55 pm »
+3

That is the earliest night time we had and was mine during a village and castle battle.  I actually wanted it to start 3 hours later and apologized multiple times for the mix up.  Most night times are later and all the way up to 3 am pacific time.  I am sorry that those battles didn't meet your expectations of prime time,  but I don't appreciate the assumption that all fief owners have that time and were purposely doing it to ruin the game for you.  I understand that you don't like us, but calling us cheaters and accusing us of purposely exploiting the time slot is unnecessary.