Author Topic: Strat pope.  (Read 1429 times)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
Re: Strat pope.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 03:01:26 am »
+1
Get a head Jihadist or something like that, thats original.

Berenger. That is Berenger.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 03:24:28 am »
Brede is the Pope...

Ah yes, Osiris already said that.

Oh, and alternatively you always have Zlisch for The Goat God.
What kind of Herezy is this! I am not Mork the Goat God, 'nor even as much as one of his highpriests, I'm purely a priest.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:09:52 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Parre

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Parre + ~10 others
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 04:06:13 am »
+1
Pope Brede is the one and true pope, chosen by God himself. Any other who would proclaim he would bestow such position is nothing but a heretic and a liar and shall feel the eternal flames of God's wrath upon his day of passing.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:24 am »
Pope Brede is the one and true pope, chosen by God himself. Any other who would proclaim he would bestow such position is nothing but a heretic and a liar and shall feel the eternal flames of God's wrath upon his day of passing.
This is heathenism at its limits, I've never read such foul lies in all my days.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 06:19:01 am »
+1
Pope Taser is the one and true pope, chosen by God himself. Any other who would proclaim he would bestow such position is nothing but a heretic and a liar and shall feel the eternal tazing of God's wrath upon his day of passing.

Fixed.

Seriously though there was such a thing as the antipope so its not like it has to be Christianity vs Islam. Could have antipopes and spiritual leaders of other religions as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 07:58:12 am »
Yes, the pope obviously only has to do smth with crusades...

In a medieval game were basically the only purpose is to stab eachother with pointy things or do some other stuff that really only exsist so that stabbing eachother would be more effective the pope really lacks any other usefulness besides making people crusade.

And excommunications? Isnt that just a fancy word for "we can stab them now"?

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 08:02:58 am »
+4
Well we can try. I olny once used the excomunication over the Grey Order and the Archenemy Harpag. But I am not sure if it worked on on their keys...

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 04:20:06 am »
I was actually thinking of how holy orders would work in Strategus. Yes they held land, but they also have their services to anyone fighting other religions. So I thought it would be a neat idea if a small clan formed as a holy order would basically be a group of mercenaries, but their prices would be determined on what faction religion their contractors had.

If I had a chance and were actually motivated to play strat I would try it, but I'm really annoyed with the current strat.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:58:48 pm by Havoco »
Pock gobblers

Offline Fringe

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blackfist T.T
  • Game nicks: Fringe, Bane, Bane_of_Fringe
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 12:37:52 am »
I was actually thinking of how holy orders would work in Strategus. Yes they held land, but they also have their services to anyone fighting other religions. So I thought it would be a neat idea if a small clan formed as a holy order would basically be a group of mercenaries, but their prices would be determined on what faction religion their contractors had.

If I had a chance and were actually motivated to play strat I would try it, but I'm really annoyed with the current strat.

Truthfully, I would like to see a war over some sort of idealism, even if it's role-play. No bullshit stuff like "they're Germans, so they must be chocolate chip cookie's, lets attack them. Something I see happening on NA_1 RP wise is the northerners attacking the dirty southerners because they are unclean. Such is the spirit of good RP and a set-up for clans to work together and change the tides of nations. But this little bitch war suffices to.
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.