Author Topic: Hero Party preparing item bomb cheat?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Hero Party preparing item bomb cheat?
« on: January 18, 2013, 05:00:15 pm »
So people have spotted Shik on move outside HP territory with a shiny army of 2500, one would presume it looks like a siege army. BADPLAYER's party tagging along with him, 175 unarmed troops and 560,000 crates.

Planning to item bomb a fiefs right before you siege it? The "allow incoming transfers" button made it so you can't do this to an army in field, but I believe fiefs still accept all transfers.

I don't know if there has been an official admin ruling on this yet, but there definitely needs to be. Purposefully dumping tonnes of junk gear into a city inventory to deny defenders' access to their regular gear inventory is a cheat. Exploiting M&B's bad GUI, inventory caps, and overall incredibly poor sportsmanship. This kind of offence should carry a heavy punishment.

I really hope this is not what HP is planning, and that there is an honest explanation for carrying 650,000 crates of cargo around.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Hero Party preparing item bomb cheat?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 05:41:20 pm »
So people have spotted Shik on move outside HP territory with a shiny army of 2500, one would presume it looks like a siege army. BADPLAYER's party tagging along with him, 175 unarmed troops and 560,000 crates.

Planning to item bomb a fiefs right before you siege it? The "allow incoming transfers" button made it so you can't do this to an army in field, but I believe fiefs still accept all transfers.

I don't know if there has been an official admin ruling on this yet, but there definitely needs to be. Purposefully dumping tonnes of junk gear into a city inventory to deny defenders' access to their regular gear inventory is a cheat. Exploiting M&B's bad GUI, inventory caps, and overall incredibly poor sportsmanship. This kind of offence should carry a heavy punishment.

I really hope this is not what HP is planning, and that there is an honest explanation for carrying 650,000 crates of cargo around.

You sure seem to be full of shit lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 05:42:56 pm »
+2

Damn you got me I was gonna item bomb everyone.
(Or ya know attack someone for a joke so they're stuck with 1000000000000000stones til they can get to a fief and sell them..)

fyi item bombing is buying many many different item's and sending them all so that the people can't choose the gear they want to.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 05:43:44 pm »
+3
it's 650,000 -1's we keep around in case digglez, kesh, or anders makes a post

or you apparently
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 05:58:17 pm »
+4
Why so defensive? I just want a ruling so any rule ambiguity is cleared up here.

I don't know what you have, you could have 500,000 stones as a harmless joke or  5,000 of 100 different junk items to flood an inventory. How am I supposed to know.

It's just strange to see that sort of cargo following a siege army around and a planned item bomb to a fief came into my mind as a reason. Since you are approaching our borders I felt obligated to  post and get a ruling from some admins.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 06:50:41 pm »
+2
Surprised you even noticed, considering I haven't seen NH do a single thing for the past six months except get dumped on by Hero Party the one time you stepped out from behind castle walls.  Not surprised that you cared or posted though, since NH's gimmick is being mallcops but somehow even more worthless.

So here is my ruling:  NH is shit.  You have been ordered to pay me a compensation of 500,000 cRPG gold for wasting my time with this thread.  Stones on market.  I highly suggest you don't delay.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 07:07:47 pm »
+2
I didn't realize I was dealing with such a tough internet guy here, slashing edgy message board postings left & right.

maybe an admin who is not in the clan in question, and not RP'ing a 5'7 puerto rican can manage a reply?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 07:10:11 pm »
+2
Pretty sure anyone can dump anything into a fief.  But not 100%.

Would be good to have a ruling on this, and even better, a way to prevent non-faction members from dumping in the fief without the owner "accepting transfers" (for the fief, a separate button).
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 04:35:17 am »
+3
I didn't realize I was dealing with such a tough internet guy here, slashing edgy message board postings left & right.

maybe an admin who is not in the clan in question, and not RP'ing a 5'7 puerto rican can manage a reply?

Wo wo wo there whats  a 5'7 puerto rican have to do with any of this? We are a harmless loving people that take offense to that good sir!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 05:10:38 am »
+2

You should be sterilized.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 08:15:13 am »
+5
For multiple strat rounds, stuff like this never gets answered by admins until after a battle happens. Then they say something like "yeah well they shouldn't have done that" but don't roll anything back.

As long as you ain't multiaccountin' or crashing a server, you will probably receive the limpest of wrist-slaps.  :rolleyes:

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 09:17:58 am »
For multiple strat rounds, stuff like this never gets answered by admins until after a battle happens. Then they say something like "yeah well they shouldn't have done that" but don't roll anything back.

Sadly we can't do those types of roll backs :/ got to hit up the Devs

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:47 am »
strat paranoia ftw.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 01:04:57 pm »
+5
Why are there all these bullshit responses but no one asking what the 650,000 crates actually are?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 01:44:52 pm »
+2
Why are there all these bullshit responses but no one asking what the 650,000 crates actually are?

They're full of bleach for young kids to drink.