Author Topic: Garison's Crpg Loom GiveawaY poetry contest  (Read 7874 times)

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Garison's Crpg Loom GiveawaY poetry contest
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2013, 08:40:24 pm »
I have half a mind to post a rap, just to further show you how weak your position is in all of this. In fact, if I wasn't coughing up blood, I'd get my RL crew together and embarrass you. What kind of fool steals, gives it back and then denies himself a cleverness prize?

Anyway Garison, you're a champ for babysitting all these trolls.
A fool with integrity
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2013, 08:43:15 pm »
A fool with integrity

People with integrity stand by their actions. Children caught being naughty turn around and abandon whatever they've started.

But, hell, I've only seen Goodfellas once, so what do I know about honor?

EDIT:
Do not soil this good gathering, and my final will and testament...

Sorry Garison, couldn't help it. I'm done here!  8-)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:48:41 pm by Commodore_Axephante »

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2013, 09:37:48 pm »
GForce mafia donates its gold prize to a inferior Shit poem, in hopes the poem Creator can sell it for Real cash to buy how to make Poems book:rolleyes:
I Dont steal, I Take what should have been mine. Youre threats dont scare me .. Leesin

I would prefer if you trolled in English please, it's really hard to read Dogshitiberish, but thanks for my prize money regardless. Btw you might have stood more of a chance at winning something if you not only followed the rules but if your 'rap' ( I use that word lightly ) had anything to do with the new Battlegrounds game at all. :)

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »
I would prefer if you trolled in English please, it's really hard to read Dogshitiberish, but thanks for my prize money regardless. Btw you might have stood more of a chance at winning something if you not only followed the rules but if your 'rap' ( I use that word lightly ) had anything to do with the new Battlegrounds game at all. :)
1. Its just my opinion
2. maybe u should Reread and judge the releveance of it.
3. Your 'poem' (I use that word lightly) is hardly any relevance to battleground.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:41 pm »
Man he is so gangsta! I think only the Godfather could write a better poem than him!
Cos all the Mafias films, they write poetry right? I mean, they're not the sort of people that hate "pansies" and "queers" and anything like that!

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2013, 12:09:30 am »
1. Its just my opinion
2. maybe u should Reread and judge the releveance of it.
3. Your 'poem' (I use that word lightly) is hardly any relevance to battleground.

My poem pissed all over your "rap" like a dog on a lampost, my poem was a story about being a horse archer and hoping we can play one in Battlegrounds too, there's the relevance, amazed I had to even point that out to you.

But seeing as your English is as brilliant as your "rap song" I'm not even going to expect you to comprehend what I wrote, let alone fathom why you didn't win anything. So instead of coming on here to insult me after you deceitfully tried to take gold you didn't deserve, go check yoself before yo wreckself, good sir.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2013, 02:02:39 am »
My poem pissed all over your "rap" like a dog on a lampost, my poem was a story about being a horse archer and hoping we can play one in Battlegrounds too, there's the relevance, amazed I had to even point that out to you.

But seeing as your English is as brilliant as your "rap song" I'm not even going to expect you to comprehend what I wrote, let alone fathom why you didn't win anything. So instead of coming on here to insult me after you deceitfully tried to take gold you didn't deserve, go check yoself before yo wreckself, good sir.
Yours is unoriginal IVe seen plenty like it. Mine is obvious too like i said go reaed it or go fuck.
Im not insulting you, Im insulting your talent and your obvious attitude that u are a displaying towards me.. If anything u should have splitted that gold. Thats the good thing to do. Its a shame theres little gOod people on this forum .  :cry: :(
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:27:52 am by GiuseppeBlackRose »

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2013, 03:12:30 am »
Yours is unoriginal IVe seen plenty like it. Mine is obvious too like i said go reaed it or go fuck.
Im not insulting you, Im insulting your talent and your obvious attitude that u are a displaying towards me.. If anything u should have splitted that gold. Thats the good thing to do. Its a shame theres little gOod people on this forum .  :cry: :(

You're insulting my talent because you didn't win anything lol? I never claimed to be some kind of lyrical genius or a famed poet, I saw the competition and decided to have some fun writing a light hearted rhyme, just like most people in here did. Maybe if you weren't such a douche and also didn't steal the prize gold and just asked nicely for half of it I would have actually thought about it, but now? lol.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2013, 03:16:40 am »
+1
You're insulting my talent because you didn't win anything lol? I never claimed to be some kind of lyrical genius or a famed poet, I saw the competition and decided to have some fun writing a light hearted rhyme, just like most people in here did. Maybe if you weren't such a douche and also didn't steal the prize gold and just asked nicely for half of it I would have actually thought about it, but now? lol.
Im insulting it beause there were clearly better poems in this contest.. You didnt deserve a honorable mention,, sorry.

Im the douche? I was judging better than this contest maker Tbh. I Regret giving u the gold seeing as u cannot even spare the common deceny to reward Acts of kindness (AOK).

Its not suprising that your not going to do a AOK though, You are shallow as a Dojo wall my friend. As you would say.. 'lol'

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2013, 04:43:14 am »
+1
I'M BUTTHURT I DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING WITH MY SHITTY RAP SKILLS

Here, I fixed your post for you, bye.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2013, 04:43:47 am »
Im insulting it beause there were clearly better poems in this contest.. You didnt deserve a honorable mention,, sorry.

Im the douche? I was judging better than this contest maker Tbh. I Regret giving u the gold seeing as u cannot even spare the common deceny to reward Acts of kindness (AOK).

Its not suprising that your not going to do a AOK though, You are shallow as a Dojo wall my friend. As you would say.. 'lol'

How was it an act of kindness to give back what you stole? That's called evening the score, brother. Jesus you're naive.

Also... shallow as a Dojo wall... my god, you are the best poet here after all! I relinquish my prize to you.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2013, 04:52:17 am »
a man posts
gol  d

a man gets
g o l d

a man posts
s hi t

that man deserves
s h i t

and you are no
         man
at  a l l
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2013, 05:02:17 am »
These folks be mad

Cos they rhyming be bad

:mrgreen:

Gief loomz

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2013, 05:17:07 am »
a man posts
gol  d

a man gets
g o l d

a man posts
s hi t

that man deserves
s h i t

and you are no
         man
at  a l l

Very meta, man. Reminds me of:

l(a

le

af

fa

ll

s)

one

l

iness
—E. E. Cummings

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2013, 11:08:20 am »
Here, I fixed your post for you, bye.
Mature

How was it an act of kindness to give back what you stole? That's called evening the score, brother. Jesus you're naive.

Also... shallow as a Dojo wall... my god, you are the best poet here after all! I relinquish my prize to you.
IF a thief stole 1 mil from a bank and then returned it even thou he didnt have To? Isnt that kind? ITs kinda funny to see things from a goobers point of view like you Lol. Also i dont know if you know but in real life if you find a wallet and return it theres usually a cash reward. Just saying.