Author Topic: HP & build restrictions and other Siege Equipment related issues  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: HP & build restrictions and other Siege Equipment related issues
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »
+1
Attack with less troops then...and attack in waves...I'm no math speaking person, but I'm pretty sure if a 10000 man attacked a 1000 man army, it would really fuck over the 1000 man if they were taking 5 troops for every one death due to the size of the 10000 man army.

I think the current system works just fine and there's less potential for abuse.

You scale it based on the smallest army, and it should probably kick in above 2k troops.  5k vs 2k could be double the value of tickets and gear.  5k vs 5k would be 5x the value of tickets and gear.

The problem with wave attacking is that defense gets 80 percent of all gear used in the battle -1 and all gear remaining with attackers undamaged.  Its a massive bonus.  Lots of battles haven't been fought in EU cuz castles and towns have garrisons approaching 4-5k troops, making it unwinnable for any attacking army, due to the time limit.  You will just endlessly feed them more gear if you try attacking, and all the time it takes to break walls and shit is wasted and often leads to losing tickets at the end.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login