Author Topic: Jump throwing  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Jump trowing
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 04:40:13 pm »
Love how you're implying that archery is weaker than throwing atm, this thread for buffing throwing started by a shielder with a rondel dagger got highjacked by a bunch of my old friendchers screaming "Yeah! Return it to throwers and my bow/xbow! Totally!",  vast majority of throwers and probably other people (who believe in allowing it whatsoever) in general do believe that jumping while shooting should only be allowed for throwing and horse ranged purely.

Total taking advantage of an actual unfair change that hit someone bad to shout "Yeah! Buff me!", seriously, disgusting.
I'm not a real thrower, I'm a HT, I am indirectly buffed by this change just like all people who aren't ranged are, and unlike regular jumpshooting I have support jumpthrowing.

Hi there.

Archer for 2 years. Now a thrower for 4 generations. If anyone in this entire mod is an expert on the effects of various nerfs on archery and throwing and which of those classes is currently weaker than the other, that would be me. At any rate, your quote of my tongue in check statement did not "imply" anything other than melee are on a systematic campaign to destroy by nerf any and every ranged class in the game. It certainly didn't say "buff me"! So come down off your hobby horse.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: Jump throwing
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 03:48:55 pm »
The semi-exploit of jump throwing is you can throw over someone's shield doing it. Chucky does and I have a few times too but I rarely see anyone else try, it's a risky move even for people who are decent at it. Kinda surprising a dev would get worked up enough to remove it.