Author Topic: Ok. occitans, this is just dishonorable  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Ok. occitans, this is just dishonorable
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 10:52:16 pm »
Yeah as many have already stated, the screenshot you see there is him forced against the map border, with a shit load of us around him pinning him in so he couldn't move. We lined up a firing squad (please someone, i hope there was screenshots and maybe a video) and executed him on spot. Not like you guys had anything worth looting anyway at the end of the battle, maybe the swords, but I'm fairly sure you ran out of those long ago.

Also, as others have stated, your one guy that was hidden by our spawn, Ken456 or whatever his name was, could have gone and made an attempt since his teammate was being quite a great distraction to all of us. Ahhhhhhhhh...that execution was great.

Pardon me, but I think that his excellent use of 2 stacks of bolts, each bolt fired from horseback with an arbalest was spectacular. I think he might have even hit someone, but don't quote me on that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 11:36:53 pm »
+3

His name is Occitan_Proxolol. Here's a screenshot of him at the end, not being killed, so that the defenders had more time to loot.  His offense, is not, of course not getting killed, but he was not fighting or trying to pick up flags.

During the battle, he was also destroying siege shields, but I don't have screen shots to prove it as I was actually being useful in the battle.  There was also two other Occitan players being fairly useless.  One went 1-18, but of course, no one can prove he was not trying.  I wonder why Occitan distributed their good and bad players in such a way.

For your personal information and since everyone like to troll and say shit to bad for remnant they hired to slow and hospitaller took all the good player as far as i am concern if a remnant player or their leader have any questions or is woundering anything about their k/d or whatever.... they can come and talk to me i personaly stay out of all figth cause we have respect for both faction. Still funny that the post is made by someone who wear a teutonic clan tag and people are complaining from other faction next time feel free to not hired them as far as i know remnant was the one having the battle so they can hire and unhire people if they want to.

i don'd think anyone ask him to leave the server or anything and proxo is actually quiet a good player as far as i know.
pleasure to awnser forum troll it is always a lot of fun.

Inside man? Come on gentlemen, this is not honorable game behavior, not to mention it is against the rules :/ I thought more highly of you.

edit: talking of the latest strategus battle, of course.

if i am correct the battle was remnant against hospitaller i had 3guys on hospitaller side 3 on remnant side still i have seen many battle with lot of people on both side and i have never seen it as a problem people are free to merc for whoever they want! we are neutral in the conflic still funny when i look the battle roster : http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1899

some fcc was worst then proxolol as k/d and randomer too also the remnant team was out number by like 15 so gg dont expect much about average player on a battle outnumber 50to35

No need for such dirty playing when it was already a guaranteed victory. Remnant was down about 10 players to begin with. Don't merc for people if you're not going to really try.

unforthunatly they really try! to bad....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:57:57 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 12:43:58 am »
+8
His shitty K/D is whatever. If he was trying to do poorly, he could have done much, much worse.

I was there for his killing of our siege shields. That was kinda stupid, and he hasn't really tried to explain his actions. All I know is that we would have won for sure if he hadn't killed those siege shields. Forget the enemy's superior numbers, the uselessness of the shields given our inability to hold the area in which they were placed, the lack of gear on our side, and the good organization of our foes. That's nothing compared to the loss of our shields.

And I don't give three eighths of a fuck about the guy's delaying--if my opinion really matters (It doesn't). His intent was not malicious, and the harm caused by his actions negligible. They were having fun pretending to execute him or something. We even typed "lol" together in chat when he died.

Not a single fuck should be given.

"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 01:49:58 am »
+5
Speaking of executions, can someone PLEASE kill tank burners avatar! that thing freaks me the &#^% out!

Was a really good battle! Your Cav division did a great job as well!  :wink:

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 12:00:34 pm »
+2
His shitty K/D is whatever. If he was trying to do poorly, he could have done much, much worse.

I was there for his killing of our siege shields. That was kinda stupid, and he hasn't really tried to explain his actions. All I know is that we would have won for sure if he hadn't killed those siege shields. Forget the enemy's superior numbers, the uselessness of the shields given our inability to hold the area in which they were placed, the lack of gear on our side, and the good organization of our foes. That's nothing compared to the loss of our shields.

And I don't give three eighths of a fuck about the guy's delaying--if my opinion really matters (It doesn't). His intent was not malicious, and the harm caused by his actions negligible. They were having fun pretending to execute him or something. We even typed "lol" together in chat when he died.

Not a single fuck should be given.

A merc should not destroy his own team's shit unless ordered to do so. It's as simple as that. I believe it's actually a rule violation?

Speaking of executions, can someone PLEASE kill tank burners avatar! that thing freaks me the &#^% out!

This I can agree with.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:03:57 pm by Gristle »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 04:20:24 pm »
+1
Your Cav division did a great job as well!

Aw shucks...
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Proxo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Proxolol
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 03:37:59 am »
+2
Hi,

Im sorry for any arm you think I may have caused to your siege equipement, but im pretty sure the whole battle I was running around on my horse trying to kill peoples. I did not have any intentions of delaying the round for item pickup purpose or other reasons. It was purely for fun and im sure everybody had a great time seeing me being executed. Oh and since you dont have any proof or screenshot like you said, stop making speculations about something nobody even saw or told me about, thanks.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:49:45 am by Proxo »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 04:52:14 am »
Hi,

Im sorry for any arm you think I may have caused to your siege equipement, but im pretty sure the whole battle I was running around on my horse trying to kill peoples. I did not have any intentions of delaying the round for item pickup purpose or other reasons. It was purely for fun and im sure everybody had a great time seeing me being executed. Oh and since you dont have any proof or screenshot like you said, stop making speculations about something nobody even saw or told me about, thanks.

Delaying for strategus is against the rules no matter the motivation.  Thank you for admitting to it.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 05:25:49 am »
Delaying for strategus is against the rules no matter the motivation.  Thank you for admitting to it.

Am I missing the part where he admitted delaying?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 05:33:35 am »
Am I missing the part where he admitted delaying?

I did not have any intentions of delaying the round for item pickup purpose or other reasons. It was purely for fun
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 12:52:30 am »
+1
And what happens to delayers?  They get kicked from the server.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 03:23:12 am »
+6
Speaking as a member of Remnant (This is my opinion and does not reflect that of my clan) WHO GIVES A FUCK?  Shincock has fought for us a couple times and like arow said, there is usually a couple occitan who sign up who either A. Don't get accepted for whatever reason or B. Get accepted to the other side.  It's a game.  Get over yourselves.  Also, FREE NATE!
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade