Author Topic: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU  (Read 11879 times)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
Re: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU & Turkish Players
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2013, 09:28:01 pm »
+3
I talked with all clan member's and they said we do not want a banner just like old bashibazouk. So i created a new banner just 1 hour before. Latvian if you have any suggestion about this new one pls come to our ts mate :) ottomancrew.clants.net

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This one is like ours if we talk about crescents. I think you are searching something nice about Ottoman theme but we have it: Our theme is Ottoman.
You are behaving disrespectful to our clan in your clan thread like I noticed before and still keeping being like us. Maybe you must try something original.
I kept my silent position for that maybe you change that disrespectful sentence about our clan until now but you did not. It is not mature that making comments about another clan(maybe a future ally) in your clan's topic.
All big and long termed clans have bad histories beside the good ones. Is it true if we look for some interests on them? You are just trying to get some more members in easy way who do not join us.

Advice: Change your bad words about a clan name in your thread. Be determined on your clan banner, dont change it 2 times per day.

(click to show/hide)
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2013, 12:22:03 am »
+3
He has a point there... kinda.
Kapikulu has the theme...  Bashis went the less serious and more entertaining batshit crazy fundamentalists way compared to Kapikulu's rather serious approach.

About the team killing thing... That's more a mod-internal running gag. Shouldn't take it serious...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2013, 12:44:39 am »
+1
seviyorum Türks  :D

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard Official Forum
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Proximo
  • IRC nick: Proximo
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2013, 01:48:12 am »
This one is like ours if we talk about crescents. I think you are searching something nice about Ottoman theme but we have it: Our theme is Ottoman.
You are behaving disrespectful to our clan in your clan thread like I noticed before and still keeping being like us. Maybe you must try something original.
I kept my silent position for that maybe you change that disrespectful sentence about our clan until now but you did not. It is not mature that making comments about another clan(maybe a future ally) in your clan's topic.
All big and long termed clans have bad histories beside the good ones. Is it true if we look for some interests on them? You are just trying to get some more members in easy way who do not join us.

Advice: Change your bad words about a clan name in your thread. Be determined on your clan banner, dont change it 2 times per day.

(click to show/hide)

Before Everything, Watch this  :mrgreen: It is your funeral after your suicidal letter, made by BashiBazouks  :mrgreen:

And Check these 2 flags ;

Looks same ? wow then u are dreaming :S

1 - Dear Abay The Door Carrier, Crescent is a part of Ottoman Empire's Flag. it is not belong to you, We are not searching anything, We are just creating our flag. And this is non of your business.
2 - I am not disrespectful to your clan, i am talking about real things there, Everybody knows, your clan famous with teamhits and team kills(And most famous is u), so this is a truth about your clan(part of it), and i am free to write everything here, it is a true fact.
3 - Being like yours ? :) Send me to the hell before that happens. We are an original clan and we are not trying to be any other regular or tk clan here. And beleive me, we are way much original then yours :)
4 - You dont have to be silent about my clan manifest, I can write there anything in my mind. If i broke rules of forum, moderators can warn me NOT YOU.
5 - We will never be your allies.
6 - No clan have a bad history like yours, Also we are not trying to get more members like you dream about. There is a trial period here like 1 week or 1 month. If we feel some of them act like you, we reject them, If we see they are not writing suicidal letters, or buy some 20+ cd keys we are accepting them with "Democratic Polls" And if some of our crew member say no about new recruit and explain the reason we are rejecting the recruit. So joining this clan is not easy just like you think.
7 - Keep your advices yourself, we can change our banner whenever we want. Also before giving advice to someone, look to your past in this mod, NOT YOUR CLANS. Because you damaged Kapikulu's name before every one else in that clan with your suicide letter, and with Abays, 20+ cd keys, Posting something to your own thread with your own different fake accounts, and bla bla.

If you feel bad about sentences in my clan manifest, do not attack me from here, make a criticism about yourself.

Also some people in Kapikulu should know, my sentences here not to all of Kapikulu. My sentences to people like Abay & Followers of Abayism philosopy.

You cannot lock everybody's mouth and fingers or computers in here, You can just try to act better, Just like a healthy person, So go back to your tomb in movie above.

I have no  problem with some of Kapikulu member. But my sentences are true in the manifest.

If you are looking for a new Turkish enemy clan to please your sadistic emotions, it is not us, go find another clan for your absurd fights.

Also listen to Molly here : "About the team killing thing... That's more a mod-internal running gag. Shouldn't take it serious..."

I Hope people who knows English language, not going to pass out after reading and understanding my wrong English sentences  :mrgreen:

For my opinion, Kapikulu's bad image (Especially in Turkish community) begins with you. Not with team hits or team kills or other members.

seviyorum Türks  :D

We love u too   :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:45:38 am by Immortality »

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2013, 03:40:38 am »
I Hope people who knows English language, not going to pass out after reading and understanding my wrong English sentences  :mrgreen:

The only thing that bothers me is that you failed to  :mrgreen: the  :mrgreen: correctly!

Wow how weird works in my own posts..  :lol: dont die like risen ;)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2013, 04:06:07 am »
I see how you contradict with your own words one post to another. Many of your accusations are defamations and you just speak what you say without knowledge of full story.You just want to believe what others told you. You can believe whatever you want, you have my permission. You just speak like a politician but not the truth. Of course, god gives mouth to everyone and I must blame him about it. Whatever, lions dont care about wolves. I made decrease my level to yours, shame on me!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:15:51 am by Hurricane »
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2013, 11:26:34 am »
+2
abay bi siktir git gozunu seviim ya tonlarca haclı temalı klan var.adamlar sikine takmıo anca sen gibi şakirtler konusuyo.ne kapıkuluymussunuz amk bi bitmediniz .adam temayı sahiplendi..olunur da bu kadar gerizekalı olunmaz..

in english:abay fuck off..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:29:38 am by Tonyukuk »
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2013, 11:28:51 am »
He has a point there... kinda.
Kapikulu has the theme...  Bashis went the less serious and more entertaining batshit crazy fundamentalists way compared to Kapikulu's rather serious approach.

About the team killing thing... That's more a mod-internal running gag. Shouldn't take it serious...

i love u molly coz of this shit <3
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2013, 11:50:57 am »
i love u molly coz of this shit <3
Love you too <3  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2013, 06:14:41 pm »
Before Everything, Watch this  :mrgreen: It is your funeral after your suicidal letter, made by BashiBazouks  :mrgreen:

And Check these 2 flags ;

Looks same ? wow then u are dreaming :S

1 - Dear Abay The Door Carrier, Crescent is a part of Ottoman Empire's Flag. it is not belong to you, We are not searching anything, We are just creating our flag. And this is non of your business.
2 - I am not disrespectful to your clan, i am talking about real things there, Everybody knows, your clan famous with teamhits and team kills(And most famous is u), so this is a truth about your clan(part of it), and i am free to write everything here, it is a true fact.
3 - Being like yours ? :) Send me to the hell before that happens. We are an original clan and we are not trying to be any other regular or tk clan here. And beleive me, we are way much original then yours :)
4 - You dont have to be silent about my clan manifest, I can write there anything in my mind. If i broke rules of forum, moderators can warn me NOT YOU.
5 - We will never be your allies.
6 - No clan have a bad history like yours, Also we are not trying to get more members like you dream about. There is a trial period here like 1 week or 1 month. If we feel some of them act like you, we reject them, If we see they are not writing suicidal letters, or buy some 20+ cd keys we are accepting them with "Democratic Polls" And if some of our crew member say no about new recruit and explain the reason we are rejecting the recruit. So joining this clan is not easy just like you think.
7 - Keep your advices yourself, we can change our banner whenever we want. Also before giving advice to someone, look to your past in this mod, NOT YOUR CLANS. Because you damaged Kapikulu's name before every one else in that clan with your suicide letter, and with Abays, 20+ cd keys, Posting something to your own thread with your own different fake accounts, and bla bla.

If you feel bad about sentences in my clan manifest, do not attack me from here, make a criticism about yourself.

Also some people in Kapikulu should know, my sentences here not to all of Kapikulu. My sentences to people like Abay & Followers of Abayism philosopy.

You cannot lock everybody's mouth and fingers or computers in here, You can just try to act better, Just like a healthy person, So go back to your tomb in movie above.

I have no  problem with some of Kapikulu member. But my sentences are true in the manifest.

If you are looking for a new Turkish enemy clan to please your sadistic emotions, it is not us, go find another clan for your absurd fights.

Also listen to Molly here : "About the team killing thing... That's more a mod-internal running gag. Shouldn't take it serious..."

For my opinion, Kapikulu's bad image (Especially in Turkish community) begins with you. Not with team hits or team kills or other members.

We love u too   :D
Kapıkuluna bok atma çalışmalarına son hız devam diyorsun yani

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2013, 06:40:08 pm »
I see how you contradict with your own words one post to another. Many of your accusations are defamations and you just speak what you say without knowledge of full story.You just want to believe what others told you. You can believe whatever you want, you have my permission. You just speak like a politician but not the truth. Of course, god gives mouth to everyone and I must blame him about it. Whatever, lions dont care about wolves. I made decrease my level to yours, shame on me!

I see how you contradict with your own words one post to another. Many of your accusations are defamations and you just speak what you say without knowledge of full story. >>> ROFL  :mrgreen:
You can believe whatever you want, you have my permission. >>> Who are you to give me permission for something abay the little bee ?
Whatever, lions dont care about wolves. >>> Then why i always killing lion like you on battlefield in 3 or 4 sec ? And why lion like u carrying a steel door ? Because of wolves ? :D
I made decrease my level to yours, shame on me! >>> You level already next to core of earth.

So you are nothing here, dont think yourself as a clan leader here. you are just a teamkiller and mentally damaged head for me :)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2013, 06:50:09 pm »
+6
I love reading Turks banging at each other: it is always poetic and "olgum bak git"-like  :D

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2013, 06:54:53 pm »
I love reading Turks banging at each other: it is always poetic and "olgum bak git"-like  :D

LOL :D True :D

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2013, 07:09:02 pm »
+3
Guys,wear middle east themed armors please..I can`t stand seeing you Immortality with that kuyak..

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2013, 09:09:46 pm »
U know my love :D i am a kuyak my old friend :D But i will change my gear soon :D