Author Topic: Top 3 Most Hated in CRPG  (Read 12201 times)

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
Re: Top 3 Most Hated in CRPG
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2012, 11:16:06 am »
+2
Hate? Nah!
Ppl acting like asses maybe just need a hug. If they get to u perhaps u need a hug.
Get some boobie stressballs!

Offline Akynos

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 157
  • cRPG Player
  • Is now an agiwhore :*(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skono, Rollmops
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2012, 11:26:42 am »
+4
I'm surprised no one talked about my character :D

As for me, I think christmas is the season of goodwill, and therefore that it's not the right time to create trouble through hate threads.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:33:00 am by Akynos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Kudos to Kulin_Ban for the video

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2012, 11:29:43 am »
As for me, I think christmas is the season of goodwill, and therefore that it's not the right ime to create trouble through hate threads.

Therefore i say countberenger, for spreading hate on christmas.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:08 am »
+7
I got my reasons lol. But i bet you're interested as 1 is still a current Guard (right?) and the other one was a former guard.

But yeah. Besides Lillith the others were kind of pretend to be admins so to speak or in a way in the ''admin camp'' side so to speak.

My question wasn't aimed at you specifically but I did find yours odd considering Nuffen (Lilith) no longer players, Gisbert hasn't been around for nearly 6 months and Nemeth, if it is the one that I think it is, also hasn't been around for quite a while. Those are the "let bygones be bygones" type since you clearly outlasted them!

Anyway, to join in, as I don't "hate" anyone, the characteristics I don't like are;

1) Continually being offensive to everything, I.E. endless non-banter dickish behaviour, a lack of basic respect for people whether they deserve it or not.
2) Arrogance, not the healthy kind whereby you take pride in doing well etc but the blind stupidity that you're really not quite as amazing to everyone else as you think you are. As Gurnisson put it thinking you are "God's gift".
3) Delusions of Grandeur, people who believe they're better than someone else or have some form of command over others, think they're in the right with lack of evidence or tools to prove it. Usually in the way people expect you to do something off their own backs when it suits you and not when they have time. Demanding, not asking, general courtesies I suppose.

I'm sure most of those are me just being a bit of a pansy but these three things come up too often. I get personal messages with people demanding that I do something as opposed to asking why or what happened etc. I'm much more amiable to people who believe they're on a level with me, "treat those how you want to be treated" I suppose but with less of the beating around the bush. I don't know really, I guess even though this is the internet I just assume that everyone will treat me nicely and I'll extend the same notion.

Naturally you have the usual things in the game such as play styles & people who exploit game mechanics but who am I kidding there, that's not a reason to hate someone, it's when they take pride in pissing you off that you're allowed to! ;)

(click to show/hide)

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2012, 11:42:33 am »
+9
Meh, I'm a not a Christian, but I have enough respect for people's beliefs (I mean, obviously to anyone with a brain, religion is a fucking joke, I dont need a myth of an allpowerfull overlord staring over my shoulder to make me behave in a morally correct way, I had decent parents) to not shit on their beliefs by being all lovey dovey on Christmas....lets analyze the word: CHRIST MASS.

I dont believe Christ was the son of god.
I dont believe in any god.
I am not going to act any differently whether its Ramadan, Hanukah, Christmas or any other fucking day.

No offence to anyone, I'm not a grinch or something, I believe that everyone is free to believe in any invisible men they want to. It's unfortunate for our progress as a species that ppl DO seem to believe, but I'm always a bit suspicious of anyone who is in a position of religious authority (I mean, come'on, exploiting mentally backward ppl IS WRONG ffs, just because they make a donation willingly doesnt mean you should take their money...) because they are literally advancing themselves materially while telling others that their material wealth is  nothing, if they give willingly they will be rewarded IN AN AFTERLIFE THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WTF kind of scam is that? Could they be any more of a scumbag? Anyway, back to topic:

Unless you a devout Christian, WTF does it matter whether CountBerenger is spreading hate on Christmas, that he is spreading it all is the problem, the date is fucking immaterial.

TL;DR: Let's be logical adults, there is no god, christmas is just another capitalist exploitation of the unintelligent, CountBerenger is a knob regurdless of the date.
I don't know enough

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2012, 11:51:16 am »
+1

TL;DR: Let's be logical adults, there is no god, christmas is just another capitalist exploitation of the unintelligent, CountBerenger is a knob regurdless of the date.

Bloody ell. I'm a door knob? :/

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2012, 11:53:39 am »
Yes. A door knob.
I don't know enough

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2012, 11:56:51 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

That's what I call a decent TL;DR! Well done. You'll get a Star from me!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2012, 12:08:51 pm »
Meh, I'm a not a Christian, but I have enough respect for people's beliefs (I mean, obviously to anyone with a brain, religion is a fucking joke, I dont need a myth of an allpowerfull overlord staring over my shoulder to make me behave in a morally correct way, I had decent parents) to not shit on their beliefs by being all lovey dovey on Christmas....lets analyze the word: CHRIST MASS.

I am not going to act any differently whether its Ramadan, Hanukah, Christmas or any other fucking day.

No offence to anyone, I'm not a grinch or something, I believe that everyone is free to believe in any invisible men they want to. It's unfortunate for our progress as a species that ppl DO seem to believe, but I'm always a bit suspicious of anyone who is in a position of religious authority (I mean, come'on, exploiting mentally backward ppl IS WRONG ffs, just because they make a donation willingly doesnt mean you should take their money...) because they are literally advancing themselves materially while telling others that their material wealth is  nothing, if they give willingly they will be rewarded IN AN AFTERLIFE THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WTF kind of scam is that? Could they be any more of a scumbag? Anyway, back to topic:

Unless you a devout Christian, WTF does it matter whether CountBerenger is spreading hate on Christmas, that he is spreading it all is the problem, the date is fucking immaterial.

But ur a knights templar! :D

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2012, 12:13:56 pm »
+1
Also a long maul platecrutch aboozer, but I can't really hate those guys considering how slow they are.

I don't actually hate him, I just can't understand why he isn't permabanned yet.  :wink:

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2012, 12:19:18 pm »
+4
But ur a knights templar! :D

yes: ingame I am a Knight Templar, a devout chadzian.

In cRPG we, the Knight Templar, are the good guys and believe in chadzianity: we believe in the great God Armagram who made all things, and his Prophet chadz, who sacrificed his time that all players could play cRPG.

These beliefs ingame are our Roleplay, but also, they are, in real life: FACTS :D
I don't know enough

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2012, 12:22:11 pm »
only 3?

wow, cant be done!

also hate is a strong word, but id like to strangle stupid racist fucks, they are the ones that bother me the most on servers tbh.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2012, 12:24:41 pm »

Best text I've ever read on the cRPG forum. You get a +1.

I also whole heartily agree with what you're saying and think there should be less "It's fucking christmas woopity fucking doo." No, it's fucking holiday!

But then there's also the way of looking at it, it's a tradition where the main concept is spreading love, not hate. There's also idiots who spread hate no matter what day it is )

I also agree with Ppravi, I'm really against racism in general but I can definitely see what's a joke and what isn't.
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2012, 12:36:25 pm »
yes: ingame I am a Knight Templar, a devout chadzian.

In cRPG we, the Knight Templar, are the good guys and believe in chadzianity: we believe in the great God Armagram who made all things, and his Prophet chadz, who sacrificed his time that all players could play cRPG.

These beliefs ingame are our Roleplay, but also, they are, in real life: FACTS :D
I cant argue with that :D

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2012, 01:08:35 pm »
only 3?

wow, cant be done!

also hate is a strong word, but id like to strangle stupid racist fucks, they are the ones that bother me the most on servers tbh.

No you may not strangle Panos or Prance.

Go ahead with Niemand though!