Author Topic: Ban Request Jabonra_McDouche  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Jabonra_McDouche
« on: December 16, 2012, 05:13:09 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request Jabonra_McDouche
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:29:55 am »
I mean yeah sure ban me cause I punched him a couple of times in spawn :rolleyes:

I did not realize that I would need to take screen shots of him intentionally throwing stuff at me so I have none. But I can in fact tell you he hit me equal to the amount of times I punched him.

Not to mention there were admins on and around, if this was an actual problem it would have been dealt with in game.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:35:43 am by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 05:37:40 am »
This dude is a known troll and baiter, idk why he isn't banned yet. (goliathz that is)

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 06:13:33 am »
Goliathz is one of the biggest trolls how is he not gotten a ban yet?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:34:24 am »
I mean yeah sure ban me cause I punched him a couple of times in spawn :rolleyes:

I did not realize that I would need to take screen shots of him intentionally throwing stuff at me so I have none. But I can in fact tell you he hit me equal to the amount of times I punched him.

Not to mention there were admins on and around, if this was an actual problem it would have been dealt with in game.

You should be banned not only for the punching, but for the swinging at me multiple times with your sword. I never done anything to you and don't deserve this punishment. Why make such accusations against me when you most likely don't even know me.

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 08:38:50 am »
Goliathz is one of the biggest trolls how is he not gotten a ban yet?

(click to show/hide)

Explain why am I the biggest troll around in cRPG? I've done nothing and yet people curse me, because I posted ban requests of MB purposely teamwounding and the admins don't even punish them with evidence. What would you have done if someone kept teamwounding you and then everyone hates you? The MB even griefs of my actions against the MB. Don't you see something wrong here? If you don't, then must be an idiot.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 09:36:53 am »
Why did you black out a portion of the first screenshot?
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 09:51:32 am »
Why did you black out a portion of the first screenshot?

It showed details of where it put the picture.

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 3
  • konspire like bosnik t`urk,e
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bj/boa
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 10:20:34 am »
It showed details of where it put the picture.

Yea because if we found out where the picture saved to....god knows what might happen...  :shock:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 02:10:39 pm »
Screenshot directories can reveal real names and other sensitive information, depending on what their username is on their computer and etc.

Anyways, yeah one of the screen shots is from punching at spawn, doing minimal damage. Regardless, you shouldn't be team wounding anyone at all, period. If it is enough damage for them to be able to press M, then you were wrong to do it. The first screenshot shows your sword drawn and much more damage dealt, while you are facing him.

To be unbiased, the chat also shows Keydron saying "you are suppose to block", which might imply Goliathz released his block the moment before he was hit just to try getting McDouche banned.

Regardless, Jabonra_McDouche (as your name implies) decided to swing again even after already landing a hit on him.

Goliathz, if these teamwounds were intentional, and they did actually bother you, why did you fail to press M on either occasion?

You didn't press M and you didn't tell him in chat to stop.

I'm not saying this is or isn't the case but I hope you can understand how this might look like you actually are baiting him.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 03:42:44 pm »
Yes but Goliathz is a huge troll, I don't think Mcdeath (Mcdouche) Did this on purpose, also Goliathz got The Cheese Salesmen banned, but I'm pretty sure he kept tkin the Cheese guy first.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 04:52:23 pm »
My thoughts on the matter, in no particular order:

-McDeath has a ban history, which goes against him in this case.
-The first reported teamwound looks like a punch that did essentially 0 damage, which IMO is a non issue
-The second reported teamwound was certainly NOT a punch as it did about a quarter of his life. 
-This is early in the round so it could only be intentional
-Shik was in game, and the more appropriate action should have been to request an admin in 'i' chat in-game at the time

Message for McDeath - circumstances are questionable, but the wound at spawn seems clear.  I'm giving you a 6 hour ban, which is far below what you would normally receive given your ban history if this was a more cut-and-dry team wound situation.  If GoliathX was teamwounding earlier in the round, report in 'i' chat and leave him alone, or if that doesn't work bring a ban request thread with proof on here.  Provoking a griefer won't solve anything.

Message for GoliathX - When you spam ban requests you lose credibility, which already seems paper thin. A lot of people are saying you're a griefer and a baiter (and frankly after myself getting reported once from you in game after I apologized for a glancing hit on you, I'm led to believe them), and you're doing yourself no favors by grating on the community and the admins.  Consider this a warning to behave yourself in-game, or you're going to wind up in your own bit of ban trouble.

Locking thread, you can address any further dramaz in my admin thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345