Author Topic: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]  (Read 161539 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: HBO's Game of Thrones. [No Book Spoilers]
« Reply #2130 on: May 02, 2016, 09:58:43 pm »
(click to show/hide)
ps
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: May 02, 2016, 10:01:50 pm »
(click to show/hide)
lol@stupid spellcheck, I though typed close to right spell and it came out that.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #2132 on: May 02, 2016, 11:10:28 pm »
No need for spoiler tags on this discussion ffs. Anyone here knows their shit by now.

Anyway the only way I can see it going is if they bring a new character who 'knows' stuff. Either that or maybe, I suspect, Varys will hold the answer to Jon's lineage. That or Bran will get a sneak peak.

My theory now is that once Danny comes back to the 7 kingdoms with her Dragon's Jon is going to become one of the Dragon rides and they will sweep the walkers away with that and some nifty magic stuff from Bran.

But we will see.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:14:42 pm by Overdriven »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: May 02, 2016, 11:13:38 pm »
No need for spoiler tags on this discussion ffs. Anyone here knows their shit by now.

Anyway the only way I can see it going is if they bring a new character who 'knows' stuff. Either that or maybe, I suspect, Varys will hold the answer to Jon's lineage. Either than or Bran will get a sneak peak.

My theory now is that once Danny comes back to the 7 kingdoms with her Dragon's Jon is going to become one of the Dragon rides and they will sweep the walkers away with that and some nifty magic stuff from Bran.

But we will see.

I just wanna see Daenerys die though. Sacrifice Jon, Arya and Stannis + Young Griff just to see that bitch die.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: May 02, 2016, 11:15:53 pm »
I just wanna see Daenerys die though. Sacrifice Jon, Arya and Stannis + Young Griff just to see that bitch die.

She is damn annoying. But alas I doubt that's ever going to happen!

Offline saccizord

• Baron
  • Renown: 120
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: VeraCruz
  • Game nicks: saccizord
« Reply #2135 on: May 02, 2016, 11:54:02 pm »
The rez was kinda awkward but Euron (finally) killing Balon was freaking great! Plus Tyrion talking with the dragons (I thought he was going to go full Quentyn there). It did strenghten the theory of Tyrion being a Targ...

The Bran storyline will be so good in this season. In episode 2 we finally met Lyanna, and in the next one we'll have Tower of Joy :D

Episode 3 preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y685gVGRQ98

Offline MacX85

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 14
    • View Profile
    • 3D Portfolio
  • Game nicks: Siegbert
« Reply #2136 on: May 03, 2016, 08:03:39 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0

EEEEEEPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: May 03, 2016, 09:24:11 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0

EEEEEEPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

Atleast Tolkien doesn't kill everyone of his characters and makes some questionable decisions.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:36 am »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #2139 on: May 03, 2016, 10:41:23 am »
+2
Of all the options they could have chose for Jon Snow's resurrection, that was probably the most cheesy, awkward and badly written one. She apparently had no idea about how to bring him back, had "seen a dude do it once" but didn't really have a clue. She walks in, chops his hair up, pours water over his head, says some shit over and over again, fantastic it worked. Would have rather he just stayed fucking dead.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: May 03, 2016, 10:49:22 am »
Of all the options they could have chose for Jon Snow's resurrection, that was probably the most cheesy, awkward and badly written one. She apparently had no idea about how to bring him back, had "seen a dude do it once" but didn't really have a clue. She walks in, chops his hair up, pours water over his head, says some shit over and over again, fantastic it worked. Would have rather he just stayed fucking dead.

should've just spooked him alive with nice tits to granny tits transform

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2141 on: May 03, 2016, 10:59:51 am »
Isn't Jon kinda rezzed by the fire tho. She being Priestess of God of Light or Fire or whatnot, seeing the future in flames and shit.
And Bolton attacking Castle Black next? Dafuq... Would have been silly and pointless to kill off his father denying going for that attack otherwise.
Wildlings, rezzed Jon, rest of the Nightwatch defending Castle Black against Ice demon scum on one side of the wall and silly Bolton standing at the gates?
Big ass 2 sided battle at the end of the season, Bolton being ripped apart by Icy Demon or Jon and Bolton sticking together against common thread, postponing the conforntation?

So much shit for assumptions :D

Just the thought that our beloved Dwarf might ride a dragon at some point is hilarious.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline MacX85

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 14
    • View Profile
    • 3D Portfolio
  • Game nicks: Siegbert
« Reply #2142 on: May 03, 2016, 11:02:55 am »

Well, tbf Thoros of Myrr had no idea either... he just got down on his knees and prayed to the lord of light and he granted his wish.
I would like to know what exactly Melissandre said. Was it a prayer at all or something like dark magic? It had a pretty dark vibe, I though.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: May 03, 2016, 11:46:17 am »
+2
Would have been silly and pointless to kill off his father denying going for that attack otherwise.

Killing his father and brother made perfect sense. It's about the only sensible decision he's made. He knew Bolton was never going to let him truly be heir. He's too fucked up and would make a mess of things. Bolton would likely have strung him along for a while then banished/killed him once his new son came of age. So for Ramsey killing them was actually one of the few things he's done not out of sheer fuckedupness.

The watch is pretty much no more. At least of the old style. I imagine the wildlings will stay for a while and will end up fighting for Jon wherever he wants to go. Perhaps now he has 'died' they will see it as him being cleared of his oath to the watch but who knows. I think once Sansa rocks up at Castle Black it'll be Jon and the wildlings stomping Ramsey.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: May 03, 2016, 12:57:47 pm »
+1
Yeah, makes it even cheaper. "I don't have the gift of resurrecting the dead... well, let me try- woops, it worked, that's nice."

I mean, I'm sure GRRM has some sensible rules for all that shit, but they really need to point them out, because right now it looks like raising people from the dead is no big deal, you can do it half by accident if you've seen a guy do it once.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:00:15 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.