Author Topic: Common sense  (Read 6538 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: Common sense
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2012, 05:57:25 am »
Autist.
Were you going for autistic? I just noticed you edited your post.

Do you actually take the internet this seriously? You must be joking right? There's no way someone can take my comment that seriously. You must have a socioemotional developmental disorder or something if you're seriously this upset.
I'm not upset, just annoyed at the constant accusations that lack proof of a faction on the internet is cheating. I don't take your comment seriously, I just feel it doesn't belong. Do you really think I have to be autistic because I disagree with your actions?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:13:46 am by DoD_Blackzilla »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2012, 05:57:55 am »
You guys know hero party only has 3 admins right(and a dev who does some item balance and shitty bow models)? The rest of us are just clan less guys who fight together, well besides SemenStorm. Now, I wasn't there, but I am sure, and would hope that the people fighting for my faction would not intentionally place ladders on flags. Now, I will believe that they did if you can show me proof. If any ladder went over the flags it was probably while they were wasting gear which wouldn't be a bad idea since it was known we'd lose this battle.

Also, do you all really think that we'd be allowed to cheat since these admins are in our faction? Do you think chadz would let this small faction cheat? If you're going to continue to accuse of cheating, please get some evidence.

Darauvian, do you think that you're topshit or something? The reason you're being down-voted is because people disagree with you and you're not contributing to this thread. You're just trying to cause some sort of flame war. I've seen your behavior in-game and now on the forums and you're starting to make me like you less and less. I truly hope you're not the guy named " Adam " that I play Salem with. If so, you're a completely different person in team speak and are starting to be an annoying asshole. I'm not saying this just because of your above statements. I'm saying it because of the way you act on the forums and in-game. To me and I'm sure others, you're giving Frisa a bad name. I've played with them, I know Sandy and enjoy playing with him, you're just ruining their reputation with your top notch attitude.

Oh, don't bring his faction into it. The only advantage that would bring you in an argument if I wanted to nerd-herd him to such a degree that I order him via the internet to cease and desist something completely disconnected from the game itself. He's giving his faction no such thing like a bad name, he's got 4 individuals that took the time and effort to back him up in this thread; the only downvoters of his posts have been Hero Party, it seems like. I care little for his reputation with you. I give not one fuck if ladder-fortifications are against the rules, it looks fucking retarded to see a bunch of ladders going through trees and all over the ground, being used as defensive structures. It's bad sportsmanship, in my opinion.

tldr; Don't bring Daruvian's faction into this, because I don't give a fuck about your opinion regarding him as a member of my faction, and neither do the rest of his faction. Call him a my old friendet spergnerd all you want.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03:13 am »
You guys know hero party only has 3 admins right(and a dev who does some item balance and shitty bow models)? The rest of us are just clan less guys who fight together, well besides SemenStorm. Now, I wasn't there, but I am sure, and would hope that the people fighting for my faction would not intentionally place ladders on flags. Now, I will believe that they did if you can show me proof. If any ladder went over the flags it was probably while they were wasting gear which wouldn't be a bad idea since it was known we'd lose this battle.

Also, do you all really think that we'd be allowed to cheat since these admins are in our faction? Do you think chadz would let this small faction cheat? If you're going to continue to accuse of cheating, please get some evidence.

Darauvian, do you think that you're topshit or something? The reason you're being down-voted is because people disagree with you and you're not contributing to this thread. You're just trying to cause some sort of flame war. I've seen your behavior in-game and now on the forums and you're starting to make me like you less and less. I truly hope you're not the guy named " Adam " that I play Salem with. If so, you're a completely different person in team speak and are starting to be an annoying asshole. I'm not saying this just because of your above statements. I'm saying it because of the way you act on the forums and in-game. To me and I'm sure others, you're giving Frisa a bad name. I've played with them, I know Sandy and enjoy playing with him, you're just ruining their reputation with your top notch attitude. 
Heh, funny you say that, everyone who is at war or has bad relations with another clan will always try to put them down or argue against them. This is typical strat talk, the enemies of Hero party are accusing them of cheating, what a surprise. Hospitaller last strat was accused of cheating for the massive amount of gear they had. Now they had help getting this gear from Duped gear at a Templar village. I guess the point I'm striving for is that, two enemies will never agree or cease to argue with each other on the strat diplomacy pages and will do whatever it takes to take a shot at each other.

I'm a neutral player that joined Strat THIS TIME AROUND. I have no bias towards Hero Party or it's enemies, I am friends with neither parties, and to PROVE THIS FACT:

20 minutes before the battle I am talking about, I was on Hero Party's team. The only reason I switched was because I heard Hero Party attacked one of our caravans, so I didn't want to support someone who was attacking us. I actually applied for Hero Party WITHOUT APPLYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM EARLIER THAT DAY.

How do you explain that away?

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03:51 am »
Oh, don't bring his faction into it. The only advantage that would bring you in an argument if I wanted to nerd-herd him to such a degree that I order him via the internet to cease and desist something completely disconnected from the game itself. He's giving his faction no such thing like a bad name, he's got 4 individuals that took the time and effort to back him up in this thread; the only downvoters of his posts have been Hero Party, it seems like. I care little for his reputation with you. I give not one fuck if ladder-fortifications are against the rules, it looks fucking retarded to see a bunch of ladders going through trees and all over the ground, being used as defensive structures. It's bad sportsmanship, in my opinion.

tldr; Don't bring Daruvian's faction into this, because I don't give a fuck about your opinion regarding him as a member of my faction, and neither do the rest of his faction. Call him a my old friendet spergnerd all you want.

(click to show/hide)

I understand, but I have actually talked to be people who don't like your faction as much due to the way some of your members act, I wasn't making that part up, but this was all said in TS, so it's not like I can prove it. You also have to remember people always take sides with their faction and will defend their fellow members. Like you and I are doing.

I'm a neutral player that joined Strat THIS TIME AROUND. I have no bias towards Hero Party or it's enemies, I am friends with neither parties, and to PROVE THIS FACT:

20 minutes before the battle I am talking about, I was on Hero Party's team. The only reason I switched was because I heard Hero Party attacked one of our caravans, so I didn't want to support someone who was attacking us. I actually applied for Hero Party WITHOUT APPLYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM EARLIER THAT DAY.

How do you explain that away?
Do you think I dislike you because of who you are with strat or that you are at war with us? No, I dislike you because of the way you act. I still talk to FCC guys and hang out with BIRD clan. I like Wesley and his fellow Teutonics, hell I even liked to talk to Alpha as he was supplying  hosp last strat to wipe Chaos off the map (my old faction). So basically, I don't care who you are with or who you fight with/against on strat, I'll like you if you're not a complete asshole or extremely annoying.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:13:26 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2012, 06:04:51 am »
+7
Gonna bet it only happened at the end of battle to waste gear. If not towards the end.....?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2012, 06:07:27 am »

I understand, but I have actually talked to be people who don't like your faction as much due to the way some of your members act, I wasn't making that part up, but this was all said in TS, so it's not like I can prove it. You also have to remember people always take sides with their faction and will defend their fellow members. Like you and I are doing.

Are you kidding me bruh? I posted on the SECOND PAGE of this shit. I'm not backing anyone up, my opinion has been previously stated. I guess I have to also illustrate that I give not a single fuck if people think we're the most gigantic my old friendets inhabiting this entire planet. Me and my folks are simply having fun in the way that we do; we won't augment our behavior if people are upset by our actions. If they are upset by text on the internet, there is the ability to prevent yourself from coming into contact with the apparently volatile words: FUCKING MUTE THE PERSON GAT DANGIT.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Timmy_TheMadBadNerd

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Timmy; Timmy_TheMadBadNerd
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2012, 06:08:19 am »
+1
Just thought I'd post and back up the fact that the ladders were in fact blocking the flags. I'm waiting for the screencap, but I couldn't grab one in time.

Either ladders need to be accepted as a legitimate form of blocking. Then the smaller factions are going to be hit even harder because this is will be another form of defense that they will have to spend on in order to become a decent strat threat. That's more gold for the smaller folks, which is going to hit them hard and the established clans are going to be even stronger. If that's what happens then fine, because I'm not the deciding factor on this. I will say however, that it is very very stupid and the dumbest thing I've seen in this game. 10/10 would nerdvirgin again.

If it's not accepted then the people doing said ladder blocking need to be banned for at least a few days. This is horse shit. This is intentional bug exploiting.

chadz doesn't give a shit because we're NA and we don't matter.

Voted Unanimously Best NA Timmy 2013

I believe there's meaning
No I believe there's nothing

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2012, 06:11:56 am »
Just thought I'd post and back up the fact that the ladders were in fact blocking the flags. I'm waiting for the screencap, but I couldn't grab one in time.

Either ladders need to be accepted as a legitimate form of blocking. Then the smaller factions are going to be hit even harder because this is will be another form of defense that they will have to spend on in order to become a decent strat threat. That's more gold for the smaller folks, which is going to hit them hard and the established clans are going to be even stronger. If that's what happens then fine, because I'm not the deciding factor on this. I will say however, that it is very very stupid and the dumbest thing I've seen in this game. 10/10 would nerdvirgin again.

If it's not accepted then the people doing said ladder blocking need to be banned for at least a few days. This is horse shit. This is intentional bug exploiting.

chadz doesn't give a shit because we're NA and we don't matter.
Timmy from what I'm hearing and seeing my faction being accused of, is that we may have done this ladderblocking our flags once. I'm almost sure it was just us wasting gear but whatever you wanna say, say it. They also have banned people for "cheating" in NA. So don't pull the devs dont care about this side of the map card. Now I'm biased towards those guys ban since I liked them, but they were banned for what the Devs called cheating.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2012, 06:14:11 am »
Gonna bet it only happened at the end of battle to waste gear. If not towards the end.....?

This exactly. Frisian dudes are trumping this up as if we were

1) Doing this all round
and
2) Doing this in an effort to win
and
3) Even cared about winning enough to cheat

When in reality, we got down to about 100 tickets and said "f*ck it, let's waste all the gear". No more, no less.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2012, 06:16:02 am »
Timmy from what I'm hearing and seeing my faction being accused of, is that we may have done this ladderblocking our flags once. I'm almost sure it was just us wasting gear but whatever you wanna say, say it. They also have banned people for "cheating" in NA. So don't pull the devs dont care about this side of the map card. Now I'm biased towards those guys ban since I liked them, but they were banned for what the Devs called cheating.

I really cannot understand what you are saying. If you are saying you were accused of ladderblocking, then yes you were, and yes you guys did it. It didn't matter, since it just wasted gear for both parties, but it just needs to be established whether this is OK, not OK, bannable, gay, etc. I've determined it's gay, but that's my side of the coin and I'm no admin nor an amazing player.

It's actually ruining battles just for spectacle because ladders lying everywhere looks just plain retarded, let alone for balance reasons.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2012, 06:16:49 am »
Are you kidding me bruh? I posted on the SECOND PAGE of this shit. I'm not backing anyone up, my opinion has been previously stated. I guess I have to also illustrate that I give not a single fuck if people think we're the most gigantic my old friendets inhabiting this entire planet. Me and my folks are simply having fun in the way that we do; we won't augment our behavior if people are upset by our actions. If they are upset by text on the internet, there is the ability to prevent yourself from coming into contact with the apparently volatile words: FUCKING MUTE THE PERSON GAT DANGIT.
Muting him would be too easy, and wouldn't I have to do that EVERY-TIME he entered the server? I know what you mean with the " I don't give a fuck attitude" and I'll respect, I also found it humorous that Daruavin down votes your post when you defend him. Not that those silly things matter.

I really cannot understand what you are saying. If you are saying you were accused of ladderblocking, then yes you were, and yes you guys did it. It didn't matter, since it just wasted gear for both parties, but it just needs to be established whether this is OK, not OK, bannable, gay, etc. I've determined it's gay, but that's my side of the coin and I'm no admin nor an amazing player.

It's actually ruining battles just for spectacle because ladders lying everywhere looks just plain retarded, let alone for balance reasons.

To intentional bug flags so attack/defense cannot cap your flags, is against the rules and falls under the common sense policy. Using ladders to help defend against cav has been non-officially ruled as gay not illegal!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:26:56 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2012, 06:17:06 am »
+1
Just when I start liking this community again, shit like this and the accusations from kesh come up. It's almost like the ban request section infected the strategus one. Let's all whine and cry about pointlessly trivial bullshit. Stop taking this game so seriously that you find yourselves whining over what couldn't be more than thirty or fourty troops. How about I give you guys 50K strat gold and you stop whining like six year olds.

Go out and buy some beer or something, you guys could clearly use the alcohol.

Also, will hero_party please stop replying to this junk?
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2012, 06:17:32 am »
+1
This exactly. Frisian dudes are trumping this up as if we were

1) Doing this all round
and
2) Doing this in an effort to win
and
3) Even cared about winning enough to cheat

When in reality, we got down to about 100 tickets and said "f*ck it, let's waste all the gear". No more, no less.

This happened on both sides of the NH-Hero Party battle as well, so it's not like nobody else is doing it. I'm just saying this is a particular bad incident because it blocked the spawn flags.

Blocking the spawn flags is the important part.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2012, 06:22:01 am »
This happened on both sides of the NH-Hero Party battle as well, so it's not like nobody else is doing it. I'm just saying this is a particular bad incident because it blocked the spawn flags.

Blocking the spawn flags is the important part.

Last post, in those battles spawns were NOT blocked from being spawn capped. Ladders were set up as a perimeter to help defend cav, I can come into your TS at some later point in time to explain to you the difference since my mighty master Tydeus has requested my silence. I also wish Smooth was unmuted to fight our forum wars.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:27:38 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2012, 06:23:40 am »
+1

Last post, in those battles spawns were NOT blocked from being spawn capped. Ladders were set up as a perimeter to help defend cav, I can come into your TS at some later point in time to explain to you the difference since my mighty master Tydeus has requested my silence.

In this battle it was different. It blocked the spawn flags for a couple minutes. I'm just saying this needs to be decided, either as a group of admins/mods or as a community whether or not this is bannable, reportable, etc.

To intentional bug flags so attack/defense cannot cap your flags, is against the rules and falls under the common sense policy. Using ladders to help defend against cav has been non-officially ruled as gay not illegal!

Well then ya'll broke the rules brah
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:31:21 am by Timmy_TheMadBadNerd »