Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 131294 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1560 on: January 22, 2018, 02:52:17 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1561 on: January 30, 2018, 02:10:06 am »
+2
Fixed Action Pattern (FAP)
• A fixed action pattern is a fixed sequence of responses
elicited by a specific stimulus, called a releaser or a sign
stimulus
• Once a FAP begins, the animal will continue the sequence
even when the sign stimulus is removed
Nut burying by squirrels (nut is the releaser)

ahehehueh psuedoscience

also

Hi Matthew,

For this type of paper, a fear of death/intimacy may not be well-suited (I'm happy to explain in greater detail in class tomorrow). I will put you down for a fear of sheep for now, and we can certainly talk more in class tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dr. M

just a sneak peak at the life
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:43:16 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: February 07, 2018, 07:47:57 pm »
+2
yo i figured out when you call me sandman its a sign of respect since SANDersson is our leader and I am a man of SANDersson

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #1563 on: February 09, 2018, 12:10:09 am »
yo i figured out when you call me sandman its a sign of respect since SANDersson is our leader and I am a man of SANDersson
oh its a shame we don't respect you though,
(click to show/hide)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: February 09, 2018, 01:11:00 am »
+1
Yea you do dont lie lol otherwise why would you call me SAND(ersson) man???

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #1565 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:39 am »
+4

Cikel and Sugar; circa 2018.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 09, 2018, 01:29:49 am »
I have no problem with sugar he's the one who cant let things go LOL internet bully that he is

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 09, 2018, 07:53:19 pm »
+5
I assume I was going full tilt for a while. This is not an excuse. I don't know what it is.

Sugar got tired of my bullshit and did what I was doing to everyone else to me. I still love you sugar I wish we could be friends again :(. I am sorry I was being a prick to everyone and you had to do what you did.

Klaus is a good boy and really didn't do anything.

No one in Frisia is racist. I just wish you guys had stood up for me when carac was saying all those horrible in real life things about me. I can still remember how I felt when pibb removed my admin after I banned carac. It did not feel good and instead of posting about it on the forums I should have talked to him like a man. All the things I said about you guys are false. Sandersson your hair is beautiful and I'm just jealous. Also my brother voted for trump.

I am an asshole. I use overly rhetorical, emotional speech to play the victim when I am often times the instigator. When we play cs all I do is yell and be an asshole. Pink would come in real nice and say nice things to me and I would say horrible things to him and tell him to switch channels.

I don't deserve you guys as friends as this is literally a cycle that continually happens every couple of years.

Times this has happened
When I quit frisia the first time
When I quit frisia the second tome
When I quit frisia the third time
Now

Anyways maybe in a few months when the shame of what I have done has worn off I will come into team speak and you all will do what you usually do and forgive me (undeservedly) and pretend it never happened (although you should make fun of me)

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 09, 2018, 08:55:50 pm »
+4
I have no problem with sugar he's the one who cant let things go LOL internet bully that he is
says this as he reports assington and sugar to the authorities and gets them both imprisoned without trial

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: February 09, 2018, 10:19:20 pm »
+1
Hey man alls fair in war and pokemon battles man let's be friends again now that you don't have to call me sandman and everything in the open!

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: February 09, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »
Hey man alls fair in war and pokemon battles man let's be friends again now that you don't have to call me sandman and everything in the open!
you're right i dont have to do it in the open! ill just do it behind your back
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:34:32 am by SugarHoe »

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 09, 2018, 11:02:40 pm »
sugar i love u im sorry :(

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: February 10, 2018, 12:39:20 am »
sugar add me on facebook so you can spell my last name properly LOL although maybe you can find me i dont think anyone spells my name that way LOL whats your last name bro ill add you?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: February 10, 2018, 02:57:33 am »
+1
His name IRL is obviously sugar biggums so just search for that.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: February 10, 2018, 11:59:25 am »
+1
A person can only be called sandman by a 16 year old kissless virgin so long before he loses his god dam mind.

I come into team speak I get berated. One time, and let me say I did fucking absolutely nothing, sugar just started yelling at me for a good 20-30 minutes in team speak. No one said a god dam word in my defence. He said things like you should kill yourself, you have accomplished nothing in your life, you only graduated community college, why are you so suicidal, youre a sand n*gger. And when I tried to defend myself klaus jumped in. No one tried to stop him or say something nice to me. 

And thats ok.

You should be allowed to say horrible things on the internet to people and they shouldnt let it bother them. That's what we've always done. Although we kinda let each other live their lives. I cant live life in frisia team speak. It's too fucking annoying.

Youre mostly all complicit. Arrowaine would speak up for me. Badoon would back me up. They were my friends and I miss them dearly.

I remember one time Carac came into our team speak. He saw a picture of me and started calling me a sand n*gger to my fucking face. He said that I was a dune cune, curry eater, camel jockey, etc. No one said a god dam word in my defence. No one said hey man lay off thats our boy. I banned him and pibb removed my admin. Some friends you fucks are. You were mostly all there.

I've faced a lot of racism in my life post 9/11. I found solace in the internet. I could be hidden. I didn't tell my internet clan my real name (original starcraft) for fear of being ostracized. But with you guys I thought I could at least stop hiding and be myself for a change.

So now I am going to tell you exactly what I think of all of you. Happy reading.

Sandersson - cut your hair and eat some protein. youre a white man living in a white mans world. get laid for christ sake. Also how the fuck could you think trump would be a good candidate. That is fucking beyond me. But my parents thank you for their tax cuts I suppose.

Daruvian - You are very nice to me for some reason. thank you

Mr Pink - you are just plain bad at video games and find fault in everything except your own abilities. You are very knowledgeable about video games and if I needed someone to explain the mechanics of a game or why this is better than that I would go to you. But for some reason or another that doesn't transition into actually being good at the game.

Eyrish - what the fuck is wrong with your accent? Why do you sound like someone broke all your teeth? Didn't you people like invent english? Holy shit. I was on a phone call to some irish fucks trying to get my grandmas internet working in london. Couldnt understand a god dam word.

Mr Pibb- Moving across country with your on again off again girlfriend is a terrible idea. Also one time I was in team speak. Chiken and pink came in. You all left the channel. Then pink and chiken spent a good 5-10 minutes talking shit about you. I wanted to record it but I was tired or high or some shit. I think they forgot I was in there. The term "sucks all the fun out of video games" came up more than once. I left the channel in disgust. But anyways. At least when you make fun of me i can tell it comes from a good place in your heart. And you never called me a sand n*gger so thank you.

Havelle - you are going to die of emphysema or lung cancer

Apollo - when i come into team speak and say hi you always at least sound happy to see me and say hi. Thank you. I would say something mean to you but you live alone and if you killed yourself i dont think anyone would notice.

This may come as a surprise (not really) but I've never really had white friends in my life. You guys are the first. And I guess you dont understand how racism can really hurt people because youre fucking white and never had to face it. You always just fit in. Well youre fucking weirdos so I dunno if you fit in but at least until you opened your mouths you fit in. Then I cant control what kind of autism pours out separating you from the normies.

And lastly sugar.
I was a straight A student in high school. I got a 2000 on my SATs. Think about that for a second. 1 in 4 college students flunk out their first year. You haven't accomplished shit. What qualifies you to talk about my life and how successful i am? And I'm willing to bet that you put up this tough guy bravado all the time and talk shit and make fun of people because youre vulnerable as fuck. I'll be ok. There are studies to prove it. Rich kids who dont graduate college are twice as likely to be debt free as their poorer peers (you) who graduate. I think you will change a lot when you fall in love for the first time and someone loves you back. At least I hope so because right now you are actually a deplorable human being.

Oh fuck I forgot mcdeath. You are great but you should not be around little children you creepy fuck why are you a teacher holy shit.

Wow, can't believe I'm just now seeing this a month later - I really am out of the loop sometimes pretty much all the time. As expected of the hacker known as """frisia""".
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.