Author Topic: new items  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: new items
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 06:40:36 pm »
+2
First of all congrats, your gayer than me for knowing how to quote better on a forum. All i Said is your a typical jerkoff euro player that brag about being better than everyone. Awesome you killed some scrub with a military hammer on horseback, you good and the weapon is awesome. I killed people with a wooden stick, :so im better..
You don't need to be a genius to figure out how to push the button called "quote". But you have to be an idiot to fail when you do so. I also like how you say that I'm gayer than  you based on my knowledge of how a forum work (even though all you need is to press the "quote" button to do the voodoo magic I did). As we all know, someone knowledge is all that matters to determine how much a person prefers to suck cock. Genious.

I never bragged about being better than everyone. I said you need to learn how to ride if you can't use a military hammer on horse. It's not that using a military hammer on horse makes you a badass, it's NOT being able to that makes you a bad cavalry player. I'm not saying that I am good, I'm saying that he is bad. See the difference? Considering the level of intelligence you have shown up to now, I think we all know the answer to that question.

Also, nice brining in the Euro there. Nice to see racism working well and properly. Then again, you are an americunt (see what I did there?) so we can't expect more from you.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 06:50:37 pm »
+3
I would love to see

1.)  A 1handed cutless
2.)  A 1handed Morningstar

AND GREEK ARMOUR......

CAUSE WE GOT GUYS WHO PLAY HOPLITE ANYWAY.

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 06:52:40 pm »
You don't need to be a genius to figure out how to push the button called "quote". But you have to be an idiot to fail when you do so. I also like how you say that I'm gayer than  you based on my knowledge of how a forum work (even though all you need is to press the "quote" button to do the voodoo magic I did). As we all know, someone knowledge is all that matters to determine how much a person prefers to suck cock. Genious.

I never bragged about being better than everyone. I said you need to learn how to ride if you can't use a military hammer on horse. It's not that using a military hammer on horse makes you a badass, it's NOT being able to that makes you a bad cavalry player. I'm not saying that I am good, I'm saying that he is bad. See the difference? Considering the level of intelligence you have shown up to now, I think we all know the answer to that question.

Also, nice brining in the Euro there. Nice to see racism working well and properly. Then again, you are an americunt (see what I did there?) so we can't expect more from you.
I really don't want this to go on...
BUT, European isn't a race. And I don't play cavalry a lot, so my experience with it is low.
KI'mdone
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 06:53:27 pm »
+2
I would love to see

1.)  A 1handed cutless
2.)  A 1handed Morningstar

AND GREEK ARMOUR......

CAUSE WE GOT GUYS WHO PLAY HOPLITE ANYWAY.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2012, 07:01:47 pm »
+1
What do you mean ? You want another similar sword ? There are dozens of them... large messer, long messer, medium messer, spiky messer, curved messer... what else ?

There are more decent polearms that are added in the mod than decent weapons of all other weapon types combined.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2012, 08:07:22 pm »
Im done with this shit as well. Im going to play madden. Atleast their all american men

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2012, 10:33:59 pm »
Im done with this shit as well. Im going to play madden. Atleast their all american men

you mean NATIVE american only ? Nice place....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 11:36:23 pm »
you mean NATIVE american only ? Nice place....

No, i would have said Neanderthal assbackwards shaman worshipping fools if i meant native americans.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 09:27:42 am »
+2
RACIST BAN BAN BAN !!!!

And historical mistake... Neanderthal were only in EU and disappeared around 50.000 years ago... Racist are so often blindless, uncultured and stupids... I prefer my daughter marry native more than pple like you...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 03:03:22 pm »
RACIST BAN BAN BAN !!!!

And historical mistake... Neanderthal were only in EU and disappeared around 50.000 years ago... Racist are so often blindless, uncultured and stupids... I prefer my daughter marry native more than pple like you...

Ya your cool, and noble. A real champion for mankind. I had to wait 2 weeks to podt that

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 03:22:04 pm »
+5
1) Some more light armors
2) More variety in 2h blade section
3) Few more 1h-s  The selection is quite nice already, but few more wouldnt hurt
4) Hoods! HOOOOOOOODS!!!!   Why the hell are we still stuck with only those crappy native hoods and very few others only ninjas wear, or those that nobody wears?
5) Some wierd stuff aswell. Like throwing carrots or that beer with leatherhosen that someone already suggested. Id love to equip my army in Strat with nothing but leatherhosen and beer. Id go around saying shit like: "Our drunken partywagon has been intercepted on our way back home from Octoberfest" etc. More wierdo useless crap to make the mod more fun.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 03:16:57 pm »
1) Some more light armors
2) More variety in 2h blade section
3) Few more 1h-s  The selection is quite nice already, but few more wouldnt hurt
4) Hoods! HOOOOOOOODS!!!!   Why the hell are we still stuck with only those crappy native hoods and very few others only ninjas wear, or those that nobody wears?
5) Some wierd stuff aswell. Like throwing carrots or that beer with leatherhosen that someone already suggested. Id love to equip my army in Strat with nothing but leatherhosen and beer. Id go around saying shit like: "Our drunken partywagon has been intercepted on our way back home from Octoberfest" etc. More wierdo useless crap to make the mod more fun.

You really cant have enough variety in these types of games. Id love more barbarian armors too

Offline slimpyman

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 03:21:57 pm »
+1
id love to see a mace or flail.    2h warhammer would be sweet. also. left and right handers would be sweet.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 05:50:52 pm »
I agree slimpy thee man

Offline slimpyman

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2012, 05:00:45 pm »
+1
miss ya dread. cant wait to boot you off the top of the ladder and tw you.