Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 21888 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:12 pm »
A man after mine own heart bale, you speak with passion and arrogance. Yet this new found love for these savages has clouded your mind, evidence of this is seen in your ignorant response. Habb will be very disapointed in you. We had open arms to embrace you as brother and you shat on my tongue as I brought good news to the people of Calradia

Get medieval-ed!!

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »
+1
I should prob just sell all the fiefs for IRL dollars because apparently you can do stuff like that and just get unbanned after a couple months.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2012, 09:42:58 pm »
+4
I still have no idea of your intentions in the area. I have a stf lance cav I need to rename. maybe if I name him hubb I can understand what u type
Leader of BS

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2012, 10:31:55 pm »
+2
Hobb I would have invited you down for a barbecue when I moved in but I got a little distracted with the whole being invaded thing  :oops:

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #214 on: November 20, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »
What exactly would be the BBQ? Cannibals!!!!

I still have no idea of your intentions in the area. I have a stf lance cav I need to rename. maybe if I name him hubb I can understand what u type

It is true bale, one cannot truly understand my meaning until they have mastered the art of spawn couching and bump/lance kills.

When you can ride at the enemy cav only to have them turn away because they know what the outcome would be if we clashed, only then can you be fully enlightened on the truth.

Hubb_of_TKoV I am waiting for your application :p

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2012, 12:22:18 am »
So a_bear_irl wasn't able to attack Rohypnol's army at 6 AM eastern on a workday.  The game being buggy, or the game deciding that another 6-9 AM attack by LLJK is unacceptable and locked you guys out of the interface?  Sounds like Strat bugs have a better sense of decency than a typical LLJK player.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2012, 12:23:42 am »
+4
Master baiter  :twisted:

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2012, 09:25:02 am »
haha looks like I can't go into IRC asking for devs to switch a fief ownership over from an inactive member without  a specific dev who is in a faction that is at war with me attacking it just a couple hours after the discussion.

ban devs from participating in strat.  also, end strat and introduce smooth's idea of conquest game mode.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:10 am »
call me fucking crazy but asking if a dev can switch a fief ownership from an inactive member shouldn't result in a dev's faction (keep in mind this was the only dev that responded to me and asked about the fief specifically) attacking that same fief.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 21, 2012, 09:33:43 am »
+2
welp I hit reply instead of edit so i might as well reply one more time and say devs probably shouldn't be allowed to play they game that they are responsible for and also that they know every bug that we have to learn for ourselves, since, apparently, as I've been told, exploiting shit is the only way to win.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:49 am »
+2
All I have to say is

FREE BERENGER!

edit: AND NOW PARTYBOY!

Oh, and also

Sleep well tonight my chadzian brothers, the Velucan Empire has positioned ourselves between these heathens and the area is locked down. Do not blame these animals for acting in this primative state, their vicious actions are only natural to them. Our missionaries have been sent to the native villages on both sides. We will chadzanize their hearts, then civilize their minds.
A man after mine own heart bale, you speak with passion and arrogance. Yet this new found love for these savages has clouded your mind, evidence of this is seen in your ignorant response. Habb will be very disapointed in you. We had open arms to embrace you as brother and you shat on my tongue as I brought good news to the people of Calradia

Get medieval-ed!!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:48:34 am by Gristle »

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2012, 09:41:48 am »
+1
welp I hit reply instead of edit so i might as well reply one more time and say devs probably shouldn't be allowed to play they game that they are responsible for and also that they know every bug that we have to learn for ourselves, since, apparently, as I've been told, exploiting shit is the only way to win.

This sounds an awfully lot like the kind of thing Panos was saying about cmp shortly before he was permanently banned.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2012, 09:54:45 am »
+3
"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "

Our Winged Sortie will descend from the heavens upon thou treacherous heathens.
But nay, my friends of old, are ye bound to thy fate. Seek Redemption from thy Godking, fill thy cup with friendship and fun.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2012, 01:24:19 pm »
+1

Shik has nothing to do with your member going inactive or Rohypnol attacking a fief.  Devs dont swap ownership either for Strat factions, thats an intended mechanic for making kingdom management more independent by each player.  A goon from LLJK actually recommended this feature himself, Robert_E_Leet.

There is literally no exploiting or abuse of any kind going on here.  Just LLJK being poorly organized as always.

Funny how anything FCC does, it is ingenuity.  Anything Hero_Party does is exploiting/hacking/cheating/bugs/abuse.  Stop crying about every little thing that doesn't go your way please.  Sometimes people just get outplayed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:51:22 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2012, 02:26:20 pm »
+2

Funny how anything FCC does, it is ingenuity.  Anything Hero_Party does is exploiting/hacking/cheating/bugs/abuse.  Stop crying about every little thing that doesn't go your way please.  Sometimes people just get outplayed.

Still don't see anyone getting outplayed.  You are losing one fief and getting a different one thats undefended, your big invasion has pretty much sputtered out.  Hard to even call it a war at this point, you all just ran away.  Honestly, I'm fine with that.  As long as you leave BIRD clan alone, we will leave you alone.

P.S.  Shik abused nighttime settings.

Also,
Smoothrich "So a_bear_irl wasn't able to attack Rohypnol's army at 6 AM eastern on a workday.  The game being buggy, or the game deciding that another 6-9 AM attack by LLJK is unacceptable and locked you guys out of the interface?  Sounds like Strat bugs have a better sense of decency than a typical LLJK player."

So you instead attack a BIRD clan village for a battle time on Thanksgiving.  Talk about classy.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:29:50 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo