Author Topic: QQ sub-section on forum  (Read 834 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: QQ sub-section on forum
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 12:48:58 pm »
Get a room!

(see what I did there?)

On topic: Yeah, I'd tottaly post there.
All I read is "QQ".
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 12:56:14 pm »
Anyway, this suggestion could actually be the best one I've ever read. Obviously, in the QQ section, people would go to troll. And what is a better way of disguising trolling than with something unrelated yet similar?

Finally the likes of us would have a place to stay permanently, Gnjus. That is, instead or roaming the lands for fresh corpses to... well, you get the picture.

We'd be responsible for the corpses and of courpse, the freshness would be easily controlled too. :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 01:50:32 pm »
Don't forget Gnjus trying to make funny posts so that he can get more renown. You're not much better than people you listed there. :wink:

Compared to the likes of you I'd get more renown even if I was posting only middle fingers like Harpag.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 01:41:27 am »
This suggestion makes actually sense. Though not in the form it was suggested.

A QQ forum won't help anything, because nobody QQs. Everybody is only making valid points and suggestion to fix obviously broken stuff, which is in no way near to QQin/whining.

Rather call it "feedback" forum, and make precise rules about what to post where. For example your topic should meet certain requirements, if you want to post it in the balancing forum. You should involve a few values and some good argmentation, just comparing the damage values of two weapons and saying that the one with the higher value is OP because... it has a higher value won't be enough.

Opposed to that everybody is allowed to describe his personal perception, his feeling and emotions in the feedback thread, concerning the way his class plays, the way he dies by other classes and so on. I guess this can be a useful help for the developers, but even if it's not, it will at least provide us with some funny thread  :wink:
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:47 am »
This suggestion makes actually sense. Though not in the form it was suggested.

A QQ forum won't help anything, because nobody QQs. Everybody is only making valid points and suggestion to fix obviously broken stuff, which is in no way near to QQin/whining.

Rather call it "feedback" forum, and make precise rules about what to post where. For example your topic should meet certain requirements, if you want to post it in the balancing forum. You should involve a few values and some good argmentation, just comparing the damage values of two weapons and saying that the one with the higher value is OP because... it has a higher value won't be enough.

Opposed to that everybody is allowed to describe his personal perception, his feeling and emotions in the feedback thread, concerning the way his class plays, the way he dies by other classes and so on. I guess this can be a useful help for the developers, but even if it's not, it will at least provide us with some funny thread  :wink:
That would be completely contrary to what the original suggestion was trying to achieve... rules? :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.