Author Topic: QUITING strategus. Selling Dhirim area.  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: QUITING strategus. Selling Dhirim area.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 02:09:20 pm »
+4
Let us see what you have done for our enemy:
  • Getting Nords to go back into UIF
  • Purposefully ignoring information i gave them regarding UIF economy (thought it would go to eastern bloc as a whole)
  • Betraying and fucking over the faction with the most UIF troop kills so far (check the statistics thread.)
  • Fucking over every faction that is hostile to UIF, by selling the only area that meaningful attacks against the UIF could be launched from (this thread)
  • Ignoring UIF gaining ground steadily.
  • Posting on forums in a way to make even the UIF look good (you)

Just how pro-UIF are you guys?
I would like to remind Astralis, Hospitallers and everyone else that attacking your own/your allies' fiefs in order to prevent them from being attacked by enemies is considered heavy exploiting.
Please cancel the attacks as soon as possible or we will be forced to take action. This is your first and last warning.
everyone?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 02:11:23 pm »
+1
wow you found the post

Thank you so much, i have been searching for it  :lol:

(click to show/hide)

By this writing from cmpx i demand  them Banned

Nord_ThunderMaster for attacting a allied force to save equip.

Kubel_the_Grey for attacking same faction, left faction made bogus one and then grey faction again.

Druzhina_Segd for attacking same faction, making bogus one and then i dont know if he rejoined or not. hes green color atm
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:17:27 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 02:14:14 pm »
+2
wow you found the post

(click to show/hide)

by the way http://c-rpg.net/index.php?pagebattlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1173
They at war or allies?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 02:15:39 pm »
Because you auto -1'ing all my posts, definatly gives you the morale high ground to be preeching the good fight. Well done Pejlaen.

Maybe I misunderstood your point, if so i applogise. We have recieved 500 tickets from Greys after our 1000 man army was wiped by the battle with SoA been moved by a few hours since this wiped most of our eastern flank tickets(this SoA battle that I complained about). Otherwise we have only been giving our allies gold and equipment so far during this round.
We have Already paid the 500 tickets back to the Greys by the way Oberyn, before that gets turned into a mudfling.

I dont auto -1 your posts. I vote minus on a post that I find bad because of its content, and I think that that post deserves to be recognized as bad. I dont care if the post were made by you Andswaru.
I dont claim moral highgrounds, I try my best and then leave that for others to decide. Get this though, you're allied with clans that have been cheating throughout this entire strat, and rounds before this one. It is tbh abit hard to believe that your position as a leader didnt gave you enough insight in your allies business to realize that they were cheating. You're on the same side, supporting the people ruining the purpose of the game. Well done Andswaru.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 02:17:46 pm »
+1
I dont auto -1 your posts. I vote minus on a post that I find bad because of its content, and I think that that post deserves to be recognized as bad. I dont care if the post were made by you Andswaru.
I dont claim moral highgrounds, I try my best and then leave that for others to decide. Get this though, you're allied with clans that have been cheating throughout this entire strat, and rounds before this one. It is tbh abit hard to believe that your position as a leader didnt gave you enough insight in your allies business to realize that they were cheating. You're on the same side, supporting the people ruining the purpose of the game. Well done Andswaru.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/grey-order-appreciation-thread/msg646234/#msg646234
"we are not saints, but we are not breaking rules significantly." that's awsome dunno if this post is for real or troll but lol

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 02:18:12 pm »

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 02:19:00 pm »
+1
by the way http://c-rpg.net/index.php?pagebattlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1173
They at war or allies?

Lol, they be allies, huge threads about it around here somewhere.

Also *popcorn*

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 02:19:43 pm »
wow you found the post

(click to show/hide)

Nord_ThunderMaster for attacting a allied force to save equip.

Kubel_the_Grey for attacking same faction, left faction made bogus one and then grey faction again.

Druzhina_Segd for attacking same faction, making bogus one and then i dont know if he rejoined or not. hes green color atm

i dont want to spend the hole day raging, so i leave if for this for now, i will keep the threads open and read but i wont post anymore. i am to angry to post basicly and i know i am raging but in all fairness i am raging for good reasons.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 02:22:16 pm »
+1
they wernt attacking to stop non uif taking them by giving the fief more reinforcement time. they attacked to change owner its slightly different imo
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 02:23:18 pm »
+2
il change my offer to 150 k for all your lands ginger. also andswaru you should be ashamed for trading with uif, you knew all along they were cheaters, you liar, you you you must be a cheater yourself man, yes, you ,,,, you must!! you must have knoooooowwwwnnn!!! CONFESS CONFESS!!! ....
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 02:25:50 pm »
+3
they wernt attacking to stop non uif taking them by giving the fief more reinforcement time. they attacked to change owner its slightly different imo

tbh though, since the owners got permabanned for cheating, everything within their fiefs should've been destroyed so that noone, neither side, could just come along and pick up resources obtained through cheating.

Edit: You are right in the post below Osiris :P
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:35:06 pm by Pejlaen »
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 02:28:00 pm »
+5
that also depends, who says everything in the fief was made by the cheater? could have been stored there by fair play its a pretty (forgive me) grey area, they have had accounts banned and it has hurt them just leave it at that and kick their arse in battle :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2012, 02:35:28 pm »
+1
Not true we where attacking/planing Tosdhar.

but the greys nords and Drz reacted as soon as they knew about the banns.
I took many many hours before we could get a hold of some names.

So not only are they attacking a allied force but they planed from the min the accounts where banned.
A easy check on time when the Nord player left his fief will build up and validate on that theory.

So they planed to save together with the greys is obvious so no Enemy had a chance to muster a attack.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 02:38:01 pm »
+4
Not true we where attacking/planing Tosdhar.

but the greys nords and Drz reacted as soon as they knew about the banns.
I took many many hours before we could get a hold of some names.

So not only are they attacking a allied force but they planed from the min the accounts where banned.
A easy check on time when the Nord player left his fief will build up and validate on that theory.

So they planed to save together with the greys is obvious so no Enemy had a chance to muster a attack.

Afaik there is no rule to prevent taking fiefs from your own faction unless it's under incoming attack. One could argue whether it is moral or not, but it's not rulebreaking. Now if the devs think this is wrong, I bet they'll remove the owners of the fiefs. If not, then that's that.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 02:43:43 pm »
+5
It's funny how jealous some people are at proper organization.  :D

Here you go, Nordmen:

(click to show/hide)

Apply generously on this child's mouth and do yourselves a favour.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.