Author Topic: Wow worst weapon changes in history of CRPG  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Wow worst weapon changes in history of CRPG
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 01:02:03 pm »
+1
And considering the amount of danish on the market: Danish was always the most offered item on the market, simply because it is the most common 2h.

thats dam right!

also:  should be happy some things got buffed.  patches are usually about nerfing the shit out of everything. 
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 01:03:15 pm »
+1
what about awpikes? They got nerfed during my crpg carrier, about 4times btw. Stop QQ!

That's your own fault!!
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 01:04:20 pm »
+7
Danish got nerfed too hard... both damage and speed.

Danish damage got buffed, your argument is invalid.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 01:09:08 pm »
The lack of 2h lolstab on the miaodao still leaves it underpowered in comparison. It does have some nice stats now, feels just right for a stab-less weapon.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 01:23:32 pm »
+1
This isn't a contest about what else got super nerfed back in xyz.

Danish got nerfed too hard... both damage and speed. It's a dud weapon now not worth buying for any legitimate reason (same with german). That's not arguable.

The Maodaio, my bigger concern, got boosted stupidly high... like hurr durrr high its a killing machine its friggen stupid

Bro you so full of shit and wrong info

First of all the Danish has always been huge on the sell/buy list. Everybody including their cat has one. Damage got buffed but the speed got nerfed

Second the Mia's lack of lolstab compensates the fact that its fast and strong. Without the stab a 2h looses half of its charm to be honest. Cant take out cav properly, less attack directions and lolstab is a mighty tool for any 2h. Its easier to fight a guy who uses a Miaodao.

Third I dont see Danish becoming a broken and nerfed to useless weapon. Sofar those who still havent L2P are the ones complainin. And ingame I can tell the danish users are more than a match for me who uses a MW Gsword which has a speed of 94. I quess yea, the patch did sorta made it harder to duel with a danish, but its a very capable weapon still.

AND FORTH. Why the fck did you think everybody including their cat owns a Danish? Cause it was OP like hell.

Offline Danath

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 01:33:34 pm »
Let's clarify something for some herpa derps that have responded.

Miaodao without stab is still OVER POWERED. By a shitload. If you do not understand why then do not respond as you are either too stupid or have not used either weapon properly.

You really have to get a MW Miaodao to know what I am talking about. The thing is just nuts. Just so stupidly nuts it just kills all credibility of whoever applies these weapons tweaks - he has very little idea whats going on himself - clearly. Even the stock Miao is now nuts. It's just a superior 2H end of story, yet it's far lower on the list.

Also to these fools who say Danish is popular etc etc, Yes. THERE IS A REASON THERE ARE NOW 30 DANISH GREATSWORDS FOR SALE MAGICALLY APPEARING OVER NIGHT. It got overly nerfed and there are better weapons. <--- If you are too stupid to understand what this means I will translate: It means they realise their sword is now a dud unfairly, and want a new weapon and hope to sell or trade their now dud sword, away.

Huuuurrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Terribad stat changing has been proven

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 01:45:05 pm »
+5
Looks like I was mistaken; this is not a game balance thread, it's a whine thread.
No need to continue.