Author Topic: Nords have seen the light!  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Nords have seen the light!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 08:10:41 pm »
+1
Rufio is trying hard to be funny, that in itself is funny. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 08:15:07 pm »
+10
bjord make funny to, bjord bored, bjord must make post. bjord bjord. bjord oppinion important , bjord must tell the world how he feel, bjord bjord...bjord? bjord bjord?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2012, 08:18:02 pm »
+2
bjord make funny to, bjord bored, bjord must make post. bjord bjord. bjord oppinion important , bjord must tell the world how he feel, bjord bjord...bjord? bjord bjord?

Take your pills and chill the fuck out! :shock:

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2012, 08:19:17 pm »
+3
bjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:24:49 pm by rufio »

Offline Mannhammer

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Only War is Eternal
    • View Profile
    • Forty Thousand Years In The Future
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2012, 08:22:55 pm »
+1
The History of the Fallen locking down Dusturil.
1) This exploit was used by us after it was used against us. We reported it and the Devs. They ignored it and issued no warning to the first transgressors. 
http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-issues/faction-attacking-own-fief-to-prevent-counter-attack/
2) Loki freely admits in the forums we did this.
(click to show/hide)
3) Firebombing occurs
4) Fallen never does it again. Our example got other clans to stop using this glitch, until recently.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/astralis-vs-hospitaller-battles-(attacking-your-own-fiefs)/

UIF
1) Members get banned for multi-accounting. UIF leadership blatantly explains how to multi-account in the very same ban tread. (Still not sure how the Devs were cool with that?)
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/'suspicious-ip-behaviour'-banwave/
2) Members of the UIF get banned again for multi-accounting
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/strategus-multiaccounting-unban-thread/
3) UIF are proven recidivists

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2012, 08:32:56 pm »
also mike, its touchy because you are claiming  we shouldnt further our current actions, and if we do we are basicly cheating, thats the main message comming from you, ofc its touchy.... but everybody with abit of a brain sees you want more people to take on this perspective of yours, and are hoping we will submit to your logic

No! I draw a line between cheating and supporting cheaters.
IMO supporting cheaters or profiting from their actions is really bad but hell it aint cheating.
I dont want to quote myself again but its about the knowingly supporting of cheaters.

And of course I want people to see things from my perspective! Thats the reason why i pest my opinion in the first place. Thats the reason anyone posts his opinion in the first place.
But I wont sop you from posting YOUR opinion on this. And god knows if it explains your behaviour I might be happy and "shut the fuck up" as cooties wants me to.
But so far all I have seen is Andswaru playing the devils advocat, Cootis being less than civil and kinda mad and you being funny (you actually made me grin which is why I like your answer to this the most :) ! ).
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2012, 08:40:18 pm »
+1
cheating, supporting cheating kinda same smear in my book. you draw the conclusion that we are supporting cheating because we are doing the next logical step in strat, to keep our side of the war afloat. even you must be able to see the greater picture here. pestering the nords with supporting cheating is just childish at this point. you gave your oppinion , you got our oppinion. i think thats enough for now? do you? because seeing things form your perspective isnt hard and is different than forcing an oppinion down a thread.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:03 pm »
I couldn't care less if Nords have seen the light or its was just someone's shiny sperm all over their faces blinding their vision, as the most of their massive roster (apart from few veteran exceptions) is made of scrotum suckers who were mostly joining the faction because it had chadz & cmp in it (their balls obviously got so dried out that they had to leave the faction or else they could never have children irl). I do, however, recall one particular name, that of the greatest defender of Polished Landscapes ever, a true Paladin of this community who devoted his time in this mod to protecting the innocent inhabitants of those Landscapes and acted as their greatest champion ever. I wonder if he saw the light or he still lives in darkness.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2012, 08:47:13 pm »
+7
and here comes gnjus, thread officialy dead now folks.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2012, 08:50:28 pm »
+4
cheating, supporting cheating kinda same smear in my book. you draw the conclusion that we are supporting cheating because we are doing the next logical step in strat, to keep our side of the war afloat. even you must be able to see the greater picture here. pestering the nords with supporting cheating is just childish at this point. you gave your oppinion , you got our oppinion. i think thats enough for now? do you? because seeing things form your perspective isnt hard and is different than forcing an oppinion down a thread.

I am sorry. I didnt intend force my opinion on anyone. Thing is so far I have not received a satisfying answer. Because in my eyes the 'supporting cheating' part is exactly whats happening. And just because you guys dont like it doesnt change the facts I have so far.

Of course it will keep "your side afloat" but its not about the gear or tickets. Its about the act itself. At least for me it is. Gamestrategy wise it is the next logical thing to do. But is it the right thing to do?!
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2012, 08:52:15 pm »
+1
and here comes gnjus, thread officialy dead now folks.

Nah, it's not dead. Gnjus still needs his way with the corpse - until then, it is not dead. He usually stops when the flies come, but I don't know anymore… Lately he's going farther and farther in his necrophiliac adventures.
* Bjord throws up in his mouth a little

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2012, 08:57:30 pm »
+1
That's right - any corpse is good enough as long as it's still warm and without those pesky little worms to spoil your fun by devouring it.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2012, 09:12:03 pm »
+5
Ive got nothing to do with Fallen, not even with the Nords, I thought they are cool, yet, as a rational person I understand Mikes frustration because the act of keeping an alliance with bunch of cheaters is unforgivable, I understand Nords follow what their leader tells them to do, they are loyal to their leader, that is a good thing, but being blind and not even try to question such situation is either an act of stupidity, laziness or the acceptance of the leaders decision.

I also follow my leaders orders as I believe they are doing the best for the clan, but I always think about it, and Im pretty sure if my leader wanted me to stay in touch with a faction full of cheaters who get repeatedly banned once in a while for something, Id sure be against this, I do like the game system and I like to be the stronger one, but I enjoy getting there through the honest way. If I (or anybody else I am in touch with) get the advantage thanks to cheats and act like its normal, Im pretty sure I wouldnt enjoy the game one bit ;) This is your call, it is up to you, your fight and your reputation, just dont expect people to think nice about you after this. Thats all.

I know Im gonna keep getting ignored coz theres no dirt to throw at me, just please think about what makes your game more enjoyable and why do you play it in the first place, thank you.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2012, 09:15:40 pm »
+3
Now stop this bullshit. Even a guy here no one ever heard of...
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32:25 pm »
I know Im gonna keep getting ignored coz theres no dirt to throw at me, just please think about what makes your game more enjoyable and why do you play it in the first place, thank you.
I have NO idea who you are but you seem to look at my thread and think about whats writen in here without instantly going rampage on me Thanks :D