Author Topic: Warrior Priest Type Armor and more skins of 2H hammers!  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
Re: Warrior Priest Type Armor and more skins of 2H hammers!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 03:56:57 am »
Loved the picture of the last post! But Not everyone who likes warhammer if a nerd you know.

I work, Go out every weekend, go to college etc. I grew up with warhammer because my dad has always liked it ever since he left the army. so get your facts right will ya
Great, please add this. Let's add dragon-skin armor and also fire swords while you're at it.

Your level of comprehension baffles me.  Nobody called you a nerd and nobody questioned whether you have a real life or not.  Get your facts straight man. A simple picture depicting a guy with glasses and '80s/'90s hair immediately gets labeled off as a nerd? That's pretty presumptuous.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:08:19 am by Winterly »
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 05:24:11 am »
+2
For those completely oblivious, the last sentence is basically what the picture is referencing:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:24:52 pm »
There is no getting around that fact that every single one of us, who play and post about Warband/cRPG, are nerds.  That being said, there is a hierarchy amongst nerds.  Some of us are probably extremely cool nerds, while others are no doubt totally lame nerds.