Author Topic: Déclaration de Guerre du Duché de l'Occitanie.(Declaration of war)  (Read 5874 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: Déclaration de Guerre du Duché de l'Occitanie.(Declaration of war)
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2012, 12:36:43 am »
If you look at their army on the map it says "Armed."

let him make propaganda and let him talk without knowing anything he just embaras hisself.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2012, 01:05:02 am »
+5
God damn Kesh! I don't visit the forums very often, but now I understand what people mean when they say you always dramatize & exaggerate about things...!

Not that it would make you believe it; but for the sake of mentioning it and getting the facts straight; this NA army that we have was built ground up by Occitan members and Occitan-made gold. I've been running around for the last 4 weeks doing caravans and we have been able to accumulate enough gold and troops to put something together to have fun with.

Finally, we only have 26 members signed up for battle yet many will probably not be able to make it...

So, kindly take your BS and propaganda out of this thread you devil-witch! It's reserved for manly discussions about flying carpets, underground tunnels and whores at Weyycock Castle!  :P
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2012, 01:22:40 am »
God damn Kesh! I don't visit the forums very often, but now I understand what people mean when they say you always dramatize & exaggerate about things...!

Not that it would make you believe it; but for the sake of mentioning it and getting the facts straight; this NA army that we have was built ground up by Occitan members and Occitan-made gold. I've been running around for the last 4 weeks doing caravans and we have been able to accumulate enough gold and troops to put something together to have fun with.

Finally, we only have 26 members signed up for battle yet many will probably not be able to make it...

So, kindly take your BS and propaganda out of this thread you devil-witch! It's reserved for manly discussions about flying carpets, underground tunnels and whores at Weyycock Castle!  :P

I counted it aloud on teamspeak 1 by 1 it was 36.  I just noticied you dropped a bucnh from your roster, i assume with rol call.  So no I didnt make up the 36, it blew me away and so I counted again and got the same number.  And I said you would have all the way to plate if you got gold from UIF, not that you actually had.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:16:21 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2012, 02:07:05 am »
+1
I counted it aloud on teamspeak 1 by 1 it was 36.  I just notycied youd ropped a bucnh from your roster, i assumr with rol call.  So no I didmnt make up the 36, it blew me away and so I counted again and got the same number.  And I said you would have all the way to plateif you got gold from UIF, not that you actually had.

Are you typing with a catapult?
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2012, 04:49:36 am »
+1
I counted it aloud on teamspeak 1 by 1 it was 36.  I just noticied you dropped a bucnh from your roster, i assume with rol call.  So no I didnt make up the 36, it blew me away and so I counted again and got the same number.  And I said you would have all the way to plate if you got gold from UIF, not that you actually had.

Its pretty easy to have clan members to sign up for 1 battle when you have a leader that started asking people to sign up 3-4 days in advance. In the end we had like 22 Occitans who showed for the battle and of that number maybe half are playing the game regularly. This small army came from the efforts of even less people in the clan so please get your fact straight dude. Also, How do you suppose we get money from a bunch of clans on EU side when the whole border has been closed by enemies since the beginning?

All i see in your posts is the same as usual, very poor propaganda, you pretend you're all seeing and all knowing when in fact you're blind as fuck, clueless and only making assumptions.

I understand why you despise the Hospitallers based on the few terrible ''Diplomats'' they have on the forums (Not you Aztek)
because i don't give a fuck about most of the members of your clan seeing the way you represent them
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:06:58 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 05:03:07 am »
Its pretty easy to have clan members to sign up for 1 battle when you have a leader that started asking people to sign up 3-4 days in advance. In the end we had like 22 Occitans who showed for the battle and of that number maybe half are playing the game regularly. This small army came from the efforts of even less people in the clan so please get your fact straight dude. Also, How do you suppose we get money from a bunch of clans on EU side when the whole border has been closed by enemies since the beginning?

All i see in your posts is the same as usual, very poor propaganda, you pretend you're all seeing and all knowing when in fact you're blind as fuck and only making assumptions.

So its propaganda to say you are allied with UIF even thoough you are officially allied???  I said if they gave you money they would be plate armored like all the recent battles on EU.  I didn't say you had (though money is incredibly easy to transport so not outside the realm of possibility by a long shot) got money from EU.  I just said you could have.  Learn to read people instead of making assumptions.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 06:17:56 am »
So its propaganda to say you are allied with UIF even thoough you are officially allied???  I said if they gave you money they would be plate armored like all the recent battles on EU.  I didn't say you had (though money is incredibly easy to transport so not outside the realm of possibility by a long shot) got money from EU.  I just said you could have.  Learn to read people instead of making assumptions.

I know better than to try and argue with you Kesh since in the end you're gonna be right about everything and everything's gonna be in your favor (At least in your little head), so i just wont say anything else than that I posted first to give my opinion about you and to talk about how and why its easy to have people to apply for a battle.

As for the opinion about you well, you probably are aware by now that to me, you're a despicable piece of shit at least when it comes to the forum trash talk and because of that, i will never try to know if there's something else to you than the bullshit you write here and there. I'm sure my confession won't affect you and it sure as hell won't affect me anymore five minutes from now.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:27:13 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2012, 06:31:12 am »
+3

Just wait until the BOAT CLAN defense tomorrow with our UIF plate

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2012, 06:43:04 am »

I know better than to try and argue with you Kesh since in the end you're gonna be right about everything and everything's gonna be in your favor (At least in your little head), so i just wont say anything else than that I posted first to give my opinion about you and to talk about how and why its easy to have people to apply for a battle.

As for the opinion about you well, you probably are aware by now that to me, you're a despicable piece of shit at least when it comes to the forum trash talk and because of that, i will never try to know if there's something else to you than the bullshit you write here and there. I'm sure my confession won't affect you and it sure as hell won't affect me anymore five minutes from now.

Wow so much shittalk from you of all people.  I pity you man.  Great at talking nice to people's face and then talking shit behind their backs.  At least now you say it aloud.  You speak of others as a despicable piece of shit and I wholly concur that that description well describes your armor crutching strength build ass.

And yes you had 36 occitan signed up at one point.  Yes you are allied with UIF. And yes you are attacking an NA faction with a connection to EU where you are attacking their counterpart in EU with UIF support.  No I didnt make any of that stuff up.  I merely suggested that you might possibly have better equipment becasue your allies provided gold. I didnt say you did or that it was a certainty or anything else you are trying to assume with your small idiotic French mind.  But you didn't so not a big deal as you kept your EU and NA separate like Coalition did, even though you never posted anything to that effect like Coalition does.  If your tiny mind can wrap around the concept that suggesting a possibility is not the same as stating a declarative I think you might stand a small chance of learning some mediocre level of English.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:48:36 am by Keshian »

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2012, 06:52:47 am »
+5
Kesh when I actually talk to you, you seem like a cool level headed person, but here, with the written language, you come across as the most annoying neck bearded nerd sperglord of all time. You need to adopt the same conversational speech and mannerisms that you have in a normal conversation. I know you're not a total weirdo nerd rager, but you just come across as one when you type these ridiculous conspiracy rants. CHILL

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2012, 07:00:42 am »
(click to show/hide)

you can do it in the proper section kesh we call it on the forum strategus general discusion. I supose coalition get reinforcement from eu side maybe they got full plate army ported in from eu too from coaliton alliance ummmmm ho noes what should we do play the game fair and squire.IM glad to be on eu side afther seing this kind of crap in a roll play post. I guess we should stop again posting over here cause not really worth it. Na drama +1

ps:Kesh and shinock there is a thread called garbage spam to insult each other.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2012, 07:04:17 am »
+1
Btw to all fallen was fun battle tonigth we were expecting a bit better defence but we understand....in your situation it is better to pull it somewhere safe and worth it. We wish you good luck for the next battle that will follow and best of luck to you guys.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2012, 07:34:51 am »
+1
Kesh when I actually talk to you, you seem like a cool level headed person, but here, with the written language, you come across as the most annoying neck bearded nerd sperglord of all time. You need to adopt the same conversational speech and mannerisms that you have in a normal conversation. I know you're not a total weirdo nerd rager, but you just come across as one when you type these ridiculous conspiracy rants. CHILL

Off topic time!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2012, 07:45:00 am »
+1
...assume with your small idiotic French mind.  But you didn't so not a big deal as you kept your EU and NA separate like Coalition did, even though you never posted anything to that effect like Coalition does.  If your tiny mind can wrap around the concept that suggesting a possibility is not the same as stating a declarative I think you might stand a small chance of learning some mediocre level of English.

Taking this to a personal level, not to mention rl level? Yikes.

(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2012, 08:16:05 am »
(click to show/hide)

you can do it in the proper section kesh we call it on the forum strategus general discusion. I supose coalition get reinforcement from eu side maybe they got full plate army ported in from eu too from coaliton alliance ummmmm ho noes what should we do play the game fair and squire.IM glad to be on eu side afther seing this kind of crap in a roll play post. I guess we should stop again posting over here cause not really worth it. Na drama +1

ps:Kesh and shinock there is a thread called garbage spam to insult each other.

Still don't get how its  a conspiracy to say that allies who have fed you most of what you got might help you in NA also.  Gold is simple enough to transport.  I didnt say they did or that it was certain.  I know our allies have in the past strategus' helped us with gold, its pretty normal and not some wild conjecture since anyone can trasnport gold.  And I simly respond in the language others use - when foaming at the mouth I use there direct language back at them as that si all they can understand.  Vice versa if they speak intelligently - I respond with a more wry wit and sharp tack - sadly I do not get this opportunity as oftena s I would like with the most common posters being the least literate and therefore not enjoyable sparring partners in writing.