Author Topic: Banned again for no reason (massturderer)  (Read 653 times)

Offline vile

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned again for no reason (massturderer)
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:58:30 am »
Dude in duel said I was autoblocking after I killed him 4 times, one time I never even blocked lol.

But he has no evidence of autoblocking and I thought with the new launcher is was not even possible but maybe I am wrong?

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned again for no reason (massturderer)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 05:57:38 pm »
Well I can say this, one huge reason why the mod is dieing is people get banned based on assumptions rather than facts. The only reason why I liked this better than native is because the launcher was suppose to block auto blockers.

Oh well back to native, have fun playing with emotional mods who get beat and ban people.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »
Well, the funny thing is that the moment you launched it with the autoblocker you were aware that it is not the case.
If you wanna be unbanned you go here: http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/autoblocker-unban-thread/
Don't even try to talk yourself out of it, lying won't get you anywhere.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 07:42:47 pm »
I'm guessing I'm getting a warning for this, but lol. Still idiots who think they can hack and get away with it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline vile

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 09:08:32 pm »
^ lol, the admin who banned me said he video taped our fight then watched the tape and that is how he confirmed that it was auto blocking. You guys dont even have a way to detect it.

With that said I figured I would try something so I typed in mount and blade auto blocker and found a site called TKC forum. They do have a autoblocker out there right now so I decided to test it and see if it is possible to run it with the new launcher.

Guess what it was not possible to run it with the crpg launcher. Funny I can confirm its not possible to run autoblocker with the launcher but you guys have to use video tape to catch a autoblocker. Also note this was AFTER this ban so dont be like omg he admitted it! (I know you have limited intellect and will resort to that)

If anyone thinks I am wrong you can download the autoblocker from that site and try to run it with the launcher, It wont work.

Now if you think they have some magic machine that detects autoblockers then why haven't TaleWorlds been using it. You guys simply ban based on word of mouth and assumptions. Reminds me of a minecraft server being ran by a 14 year old lol.

So yeah, lose, get mad, ban, lose community, mod dies, people move on to the next thing.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 12:12:47 am »
Well since you used it A LOT and not just lately you can kinda stop claiming some bullshit here.

All the 450+ people who got detected and banned using it can confirm that lying about it won't get you anywhere.
Grow some balls and take it like a man instead of pussying out and talking about stuff you have no idea about.

You are the one who failed here, not us.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:16:22 am by Meow »

Offline oralroberts

• Count
  • Renown: 204
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINTNO
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 01:28:08 am »
I like this