Author Topic: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU  (Read 40119 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2012, 02:01:43 am »
+3
no one has also heard our side of the story. We explained to KUTT what was going on. We were also upfront about it and told them the situation and what we were offered. Tanken didn't even give us time to explain ourselves he banned us from the ts and came straight onto the forums calling us children and such. Strategus is all about strategy it's just like risk. How we choose to participate in strategus is up to us and we chose to do what was best in our interest. Alot of people would of done the same.

Let's set the story straight. I didn't ban you, I wanted to talk to you more. Tugboat deleted your channel (that you guys never paid for) in our teamspeak and banned you before I could get a word in otherwise. Wesley basically pulled us aside and said, "Teutonics are going to become their own faction in strategus. You guys are welcome to join us, or you will be left to rot" (these are the exact words). "So, I guess that's that." and when I asked if he'd be returning the fief or my army to me he got defensive, said it was his, however, if you look at the Strategus Faction you're in--it clearly says Knights Union of the Tundra Territories. Also, you guys have only paid a total of 65,000 strategus gold to me, whereas I have given nearly 60,000 of my own strategus gold into gear for you guys, not to mention the gold I sent with Holiday/Skinboat (whoever last came) and the troops as well.

My biggest problem is your leadership and members' lack of tact and honor when it came to going about this. Telling a clan that helped you get feet, didn't require you to do anything to be granted a fief, and helped you more than you helped yourself that "they can be left to rot." is pretty demeaning and pretty rude considering all that we've done for you. I sent you guys reinforcements that could have been sent to Rebache, Karindi, Reyvadin, Ulburban, the list goes on and on, but I didn't want to see you guys lose the only fief we had granted you simply because I didn't back you as much as I could.

Like I said in the screenshot, it's nice to see how I am repaid. Had Wesley and Orc gone about it with more tact and been more mature about the way you addressed the situation, then yeah, it wouldn't be a big deal. Also, let's not pretend that Wesley didn't give out all of our strategy information to FCC about 3 weeks ago. I purposely told him false information with detail, and within two hours, that same information was making its way back up the pipeline from FCC members.

So, in short, do as you will. But I would have appreciated you shown a bit more honor and maturity, and at the very least returned the fiefs and army you used of ours and now possess because we supported you. Then again, backstabbing and immaturity seems to run fairly rampant in Strategus, I'm guilty of it myself at times, so I'm sure you guys will fit right in here.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2012, 02:13:35 am »

Also, let's not pretend that Wesley didn't give out all of our strategy information to FCC about 3 weeks ago. I purposely told him false information with detail, and within two hours, that same information was making its way back up the pipeline from FCC members.

100% made up bullshit.  Until I tlked with Teutons yesterday by pm on the forums I had never talked with any teuton member.  No information was leaked to us.  Stop making shit up.  They made a solid decision in the best interest of their clan based on KUTT not showing adequate leadership or any positive direction.  Also, not everyone wants to spend all of Strategus as a vassal to a failing clan led by an autocratic leader.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2012, 02:26:18 am »
+6
I didn't even know the Teutonics existed until today.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2012, 02:40:46 am »
Tuetons are the clan that's made up of member who have switched sides about 6 times within 2 strats just to keep what they hold.

Anyways,
@KNUTE I don't own Ulburban anymore, someone else bought(more like gave me the 20k gold that was in it so i didn't have to run up there for it)  it from me. As of now, any, and everything to do with kutt is out of my hands. Dracul now officially has a fief graciously donated to them from me...ok maybe not, but they have a fief and welcome them to the party.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2012, 02:44:05 am »
+4
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Dracul has my old fief, considering Artyem hates my guts.  :|

At least I still have my bridges.  8-)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2012, 02:53:59 am »
+2
100% made up bullshit.  Until I tlked with Teutons yesterday by pm on the forums I had never talked with any teuton member.  No information was leaked to us.  Stop making shit up.  They made a solid decision in the best interest of their clan based on KUTT not showing adequate leadership or any positive direction.  Also, not everyone wants to spend all of Strategus as a vassal to a failing clan led by an autocratic leader.

I assume by failing clan you mean BOAT clan, and autocratic leader you mean TugBOAT. I'll have you know that BOAT clan is going strong, still. FCC has approached us with an offer. They are going to trade us 2 villages and 30,000 gold and we're going to give them 1000 troops and leave as a sub clan of KUTT and become our own independent faction.

Sorry KUTT, but clearly you're so unorganized and fail so hard because a faction with 10x as many members as you attacked you and got most of your well armed traders in transit before you had a chance to organize and respond. BOAT clan is moving on to bigger and better things. We are tired of this autocracy. BOAT clan will now be a republic, where all members (Myself, and TugBUTT) will vote equally on all decisions. We will be completely organized and the rivers will flow with milk and honey.

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2012, 02:56:30 am »
+1
Tuetons are the clan that's made up of member who have switched sides about 6 times within 2 strats just to keep what they hold.

really who?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2012, 03:59:07 am »
really who?

AoW, Acre(x2), now Teutonic. Also, AoW changed sides 2-3 times strat 3 before finishing up on the side of Red.

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2012, 04:04:59 am »
+2
AoW, Acre(x2), now Teutonic. Also, AoW changed sides 2-3 times strat 3 before finishing up on the side of Red.
aow wasnt acre. 7 of us participated in the last strat we joined chaos and didnt do anything at  all. so i dont see where you getting this from?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 04:11:40 am by Orc_Slayer »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2012, 05:10:59 am »
+4
Hey nerds, stop shitting up the thread. Go wave your dicks in another thread about who did what, who betrayed who, and let Knute have his thread to do alliances/enemies.

Good lord, the world is coming to an end when I have to be the voice of reason and not troll.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2012, 05:15:09 am »
+4
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Dracul has my old fief, considering Artyem hates my guts.  :|

At least I still have my bridges.  8-)

I don't hate anyone, or anything.  I don't care what you did before, or what group you were involved with.  I don't care who you are or what you are.  You only made one mistake.

You used turkish bath houses.  scum...

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2012, 05:20:19 am »
I AM FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE......... LEAVE ME BE!

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2012, 05:20:35 am »
I don't hate anyone, or anything.  I don't care what you did before, or what group you were involved with.  I don't care who you are or what you are.  You only made one mistake.

You used turkish bath houses.  scum...

You've made it clear in the past that you disliked me because I used to be in the Kingdom of Haven, but I guess that as long as you don't think that way now all's good.

Also, Turkish bath houses are the bomb. I don't know what world you're living in.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2012, 05:51:51 am »
+1
Let's move this discussion to the Hospitaller and KUTT thread thing.

Oh and besides the removal of Teutonics from our Vassal list, recount our members. I think we're at 38...?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 05:55:43 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Bill Crispy

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The GoatsPriests; Werfried´s Peasant Batallion
  • Game nicks: MelsAvenger
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2012, 01:00:14 pm »
+1
WOW, who is that awesome faction with that orange goats-symbol?
looks so nice!

i think all other factions should voluntarily become vassals of 'em! AND ALL SHALL PRAISE MORK, THE MIGHTY GOAT GOD
Wer von der Theorie der Quantenphysik nicht schockiert ist, hat sie nicht verstanden

Hail the mighty Goat