Author Topic: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP. Also, shocking news, Mercs break deals.  (Read 7494 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP.
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2012, 03:16:56 pm »
+2
There was no indication, that the UIF would be targetting us specifically. In fact, it actually seemed like they were finally attacking the Eastern bloc.
What with the PP reset only a day or so ago, our fiefs were still in disarray with fief owners only starting to define roles for them.
Also, it took the UIF at most a couple of hours to cross the distance between our line of sight and our fiefs.

Lets face it, you do not know what happened in the area, so please, refrain from these uninformed remarks.

I sounded the alarm on the 20 of october, and continued until the 26 of october, both u and Olwen got word of the coming armies of Druzhinas, Union, Grey. Because you and OLWEN didnt act in any way, I left the clan. The day after the attack begun.....u had a week to prepare

If u want the pm:s concerning this matter and what u answered, be sure to deny this fact PTX and OLWEN and I will hand em over to the forums for all to see. Just say the word
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:28:06 pm by GRANDMOM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2012, 03:19:26 pm »
Quote from: mercs

actually said strat system would have favored you to heavily support udn against the incoming attacks,  weakening uif immensly in this early strat stage and getting there good equipment.  my 2 cents to all the strategy bitching :'D

I do however recognize that not enough trust was between your factions for such a grave decision...
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2012, 03:26:36 pm »

Grandmom! Will you marry me?

Perhaps, whats in it for me? :)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2012, 03:38:23 pm »
There was no indication, that the UIF would be targetting us specifically.

Lets face it, you do not know what happened in the area,
I sounded the alarm on the 20 of october, and continued until the 26 of october, both u and Olwen got word of the coming armies of Druzhinas, Union, Grey. Because you and OLWEN didnt act in any way, I left the clan. The day after the attack begun.....u had a week to prepare

It seems you do not know either what happened in this area. Meh, why am I so weak in my will?  :cry:

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2012, 03:41:07 pm »

actually said strat system would have favored you to heavily support udn against the incoming attacks,  weakening uif immensly in this early strat stage and getting there good equipment.  my 2 cents to all the strategy bitching :'D

I do however recognize that not enough trust was between your factions for such a grave decision...
Yes but you see Torben, Gnjus is right there clan is not right for Strategus. they think they can log on every now and then.
Failing to see the hard work that is needed to run a smooth operation.

What would have happend if we equiped Lolwen ? Same misstakes. Half full roster.
no one in TS taking charge. They would have lost it all the same way they lost there things.
Our offer was that we where to free there feefs but only if they supported us with troops gold first.

You see if Mercs controlled those 5k south of Dhrim that they lost we would at least had reindi maybe tshitbin and Ylaibe as well.
Who knows.

Thing is PTX and Lolwen is so pissed of by me for some reason i don't know. might be that im straight forward with all stuff some cant handle that.

From my memory (:) TS meeting for deal on Reindi.

Ginger: Hello ptx how is liffee (in a very nice and happy voice i had a great day that day i remember)
ptx: ehh hmmm let go down to business (sounded like he wanted to kill me)

Ohh a word from Greys would be nice since they didnt fall in the temptation to try resupply mr Lolwen. How are things do really olwen control some part of grey army like he want to threaten all with ?

Cant be that friendly Olwen when they don't even resupply you.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:46:43 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2012, 04:02:18 pm »
From my memory (:) TS meeting for deal on Reindi.

Ginger: Hello ptx how is liffee (in a very nice and happy voice i had a great day that day i remember)
ptx: ehh hmmm let go down to business (sounded like he wanted to kill me)
You must've been drunk, since the way i remember it, you started pushing other things on me, in a threatening manner and, after i declined, saying it is not really our thing, you just went: "Oh, okay, but then i give you and your traders 24h to leave before i wipe you and hunt you all down".
Very nice of you, indeed.

Also, completely unrelated to this.

Also, we never said anything against you before this. Then you sent PMs calling us assholes, liars, cheats and what the fuck not. We are not the ones with a personality problem here.

If u want the pm:s concerning this matter and what u answered, be sure to deny this fact PTX and OLWEN and I will hand em over to the forums for all to see. Just say the word

You sounded the alarm at either UIF caravans or forces milling around in their own territory.
The armies that attacked us, crossed the entire distance from our line of sight to our fiefs within a coule of hours.

Still nothing justifying you breaking the NAP you yourselves wanted so much.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 04:10:41 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2012, 04:20:52 pm »
+5
Failing to see the hard work that is needed to run a smooth operation.

I prefer to call it "having no real life outside the game" rather then "doing hard work to run a smooth operation".  :P

But nevermind, next time you compare me with something at least make it with some chicks and alcohol involved and not Strategos, clans & diplomacy. I stated ages ago that I'm not involved in Strat much (didn't even write nonsense on forum, partially because i was muted ofc  :wink:) but I really DON'T expect to log now and then AND be successful in this game, as I am perfectly aware that it is IMPOSSIBLE. You confused me with someone else, Gingercunt.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2012, 04:23:41 pm »
+3
i lold all over this thread
Turtles

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2012, 04:36:08 pm »
my dog lies next to me,  licking his penis.  what a good boy :'D

also,  forget what went down and get your shit together,  or be steamrolled! that would be to  bad : / 

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2012, 05:53:06 pm »
my dog lies next to me,  licking his penis.  what a good boy :'D

also,  forget what went down and get your shit together,  or be steamrolled! that would be to  bad : /
Lol i thought he was licking ur Penis u sick boy :P

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2012, 05:54:06 pm »
I prefer to call it "having no real life outside the game" rather then "doing hard work to run a smooth operation".  :P

But nevermind, next time you compare me with something at least make it with some chicks and alcohol involved and not Strategos, clans & diplomacy. I stated ages ago that I'm not involved in Strat much (didn't even write nonsense on forum, partially because i was muted ofc  :wink:) but I really DON'T expect to log now and then AND be successful in this game, as I am perfectly aware that it is IMPOSSIBLE. You confused me with someone else, Gingercunt.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Yes i agree and that's why im not involved so much in strat cept for Dhirim. Here i sit and wait for UIF to show up.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2012, 05:59:08 pm »
Yes i agree and that's why im not involved so much in strat cept for Dhirim. Here i sit and wait for UIF to show up.

But...but....you know that you don't stand a chance against UIF that way, right ? Especially their "new wave of vampires"...... :shock:

http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2012, 05:59:24 pm »
+1
Quote from: [ptx
l

You sounded the alarm at either UIF caravans or forces milling around in their own territory.
The armies that attacked us, crossed the entire distance from our line of sight to our fiefs within a coule of hours.

Well.....for instance theese guys mentioned in my letter below to OLWEN werent the ones that attacked us l24 hours later u mean? And the three 100 man unarmed UIF armies that surrounding our fiefs about 30 hours before the big armies attacked us were just out looking for mushrooms?? They didnt recon our fiefs? I could go on looking at all the other PM:s I sent u and Olwen during theese six days , but I wont. I could check your forums if I had access to them and shows theese to u. Here is one letter of many letters send to u and Olwen.

To:Olwen_Lamhban
Sent:26/10/2012 01:47:56
DRUSHINA
Hi,

DRUZHINA closing in on Peshmi, 2000 heavy, not by the looks of it going for Halmar, not really for Peshmi either but very close to. Perhaps passing Peshmi on their way to Reindi....I dont know....could swing around and attack Unuzdag but I doubt it

but i guess we dont have to worry as u say....we could have acted on their offensive manner 4 days ago ,when I sounded the alarm, and assembled the army - if we loose Peshmi or Reindi because of your ignorance its a pitty really

Bottom line is, u screwed up, didnt listen, didnt act, didnt assemble an army, didnt move troops to Reindi, didnt buy enough gear (we had gold but u veterans couldnt decide what to buy), didnt get the gear we left for u in our fiefs, didnt pick up the gold from our fiefs, didnt accept friendly invites from neighbours of cooperation, didnt accept offers of defencepacts offered, didnt succed in any diplomatic relations, didnt accept to call for aid in time, u did nothing.

As veterans (at least we thought u were) u should have been able to read the situation better then the rest of us, u didnt.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2012, 06:12:41 pm »
..didn't cure cancer, didn't go back in time and prevent obama, didn't fix strategus, didn't... oh, sorry, i got carried away.

1) How and what do you scout with 100 man armies moving about? :rolleyes:
2) We bought as much gear as we could afford with the gold we had. Protip: it is really expensive.
3) What good would an army do us?
4) What gear in what fiefs?
5) As for diplomacy, you really have no idea, we have had talks with oh so many people.

The fuck-ups were some micro-management issues and the fact that we all got settled in the center and grew a bit too attached to those fiefs.

We read the situation just fine, you fail to understand how things work in strat. We never could defend our area against UIF, never. The advantage in resources and manpower is just too skewed against us. The problem was that they caught us a bit short of ready to leave and we overestimated our capability to withstand the first wave - or rather underestimated the capability of UIF to throw more and more armies at us and their movement speed.

You never got onto the group skype chat, so you can't really claim to know what is/was going on regarding the ongoing events and what influenced many of the things that were done. The forums simply can't be used for live coordination.

Once again, unrelated to Mercs breaking a non-agression pact and ganking a non-hostile faction, instead of fighting UIF.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:16:30 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2012, 06:41:40 pm »
I'm not sure how you think about this but when Olwen threatens us with Grey Order wiping us out on his command - again, an answer by a grey would be appreciated about this matter - it seems to be an hostile action against Mercenaries which would make you a hostile faction since Olwen speaks for your faction.

As I said, we have no problems with anybody in your faction, you have a lot of nice guys in there. But Olwens constant shittalkin about Mercenaries and his threats made it easy for us to decide if we should attack him or not. And then again you sell the greys a fief which gives them a foothold right at the doorstep of Dhirim area. And just out of interest, what did you plan to do with all your troops that want to move through coalition land to the north, but not to NA?