Author Topic: Making Level 33 was the worst moment in my CRPG experience: Pure thrower woe  (Read 6236 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
if dev could make it 12.9 per power throw it will be nicer.
The fact that his build is impossible is just ABSURD.Maybe it need a slight change...

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
I did something like that in crpg, like some years ago. With the first calculator that somebody did. I think it was Poul. Whatever I did not have so much time to play and I tried something.
I failed as usual.
So yes, shit smell hard. Maybe it is time for devs to get rid on some things that community, even if it is based on their so precious and original game mechanics (insert irony here), do for them. Or at least let some basic info for people who want to spend their time improving the mod making calculators or whatever stuff.

I say.
My fridge is my shield

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
I feel bad for artie in the wasted time but not so much in i HATE being one shot by him or black barred. Plus he is the reason for the random fluxes of thrower making the server to annoying sometimes haha. Such mixed feelings artie.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
I feel bad for artie in the wasted time but not so much in i HATE being one shot by him or black barred. Plus he is the reason for the random fluxes of thrower making the server to annoying sometimes haha. Such mixed feelings artie.

actually Chucky probably had a bigger impact.  Artie doesnt play battle

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
actually Chucky probably had a bigger impact.  Artie doesnt play battle
You are right I had forgotten about chucky tosser. Though I don't play battle much anymore are there many throwers in there? In siege we can have almost a dozen str throwers running around on a bad day.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
Hey, I didn't know what a training session was but somebody explained and that won't help lol. :P I thought a training session was just a low more WPF points, cuz of, derp, training. I didn't know it's just a respec.
The only things I haven't put into throwing are 4 skill points in athletics and that's not enough to trade for more WM and even if I turned those 4 points into 2 Agi stat boosts that wouldn't be enough to get me enough wpf to increase the throwing wpf by one point.

just fyi! but i'm done QQing, fine now lol :)

Offline Sivlan

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • Super Slavic Warrior
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Risen
  • Game nicks: Sivlan ,Sivlan_Of_Arc, Sivlan_Range, Sivlan_STF
  • IRC nick: eeehm... Sivlan?
Yes, my STF character is 10 PT currently. 30/12 with 4 WM for 138 WPF. 3 WM for 130 WPF SHOULD work, but I didn't test it.
I have no idea why that is. Very strange.

EDIT: Just tested this out. 8 PT, 104 WPF, completely naked. Worked with no issues.

Sorry mate, it is nothing connected to that thread, but yor avatar is too distracting for me to pay attention for what you write :D ADDORABLE!!, yet i'm pretty sure that Artie can deal with that hard situation. i have 30 lvl stf thrower 27/12 and it seems to have satisfying dmg with +0 heavy throwing axes. I was thinking that if Artie would try instead of 33 strenght, go for 30 he would have much easier situation.
My shield is my shield.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Fuck, I was hoping for a perma-GTX so there's one less thrower stinking the place up