Author Topic: Ban Request for _NCB_ AKA Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch  (Read 1146 times)

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
Ban Request for _NCB_ AKA Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch
« on: October 15, 2012, 12:42:35 am »
I was on the EU 4 Server while _NCB_ was Blackmailing Templar_Diego. Saying that "If Templar_Diego did not pay him 10,000 crpg gold he would be banned." Blackmail is illegal and when I said to _NCB_ that he was blackmailing Diego, he responded that he had "read the rules and it was not a rule." All joking aside this guy needs to be banned to show that blackmailing is wrong ingame and in real life. I am almost sure that he is under the age of 15 as no one older would behave in such a mean and plain ignorant way.

I only wish I could have got a screen shot of his very first sentence which was just outrageous but again and again in these posts he demands 10k and even 20k. When I said he was doing something very wrong he increased it in such a threatening manner that really speaks for itself about him as a person and his mindset.

Diego being younger  than most, and a non native English speaker became very worried at what _NCB_ was saying and with his aggressive tone and nature, made Diego think he had to pay him. _NCB_ can do this to anyone and unless an older or more mature player is on the server to tell the younger ones that they do not need to pay _NCB_. He can try to make money by blackmailing those who think they have broken the rules and will be banned unless they pay him 10k gold. So that this blackmailing stops I request that _NCB_ be banned and warned that this type of behaviour is not tolerated within the cRPG community. Younger players in the community should not be treated this way and should be helped by those more mature and this is why I am making this post.

Screenies:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TomMyyY

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_TomMyyY
Re: Ban Request for _NCB_ AKA Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 12:54:22 am »
Yeah this was just really nasty, Diego would have paid as well if we hadn't told him not to on TS.

Despite what Diego might have done (which wasn't all that serious, he said he didn't realise he was the last alive), blackmailing someone like that is just really low.

I know Zlisch always seems to be trying to make money in weird ways, but this really crosses the line if you ask me.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 01:27:57 am »
I jokingly say that to everyone I see breaking a rule, never actually post anything unless the person pisses me off, you did, but Vincent Ruth convinced asked me in a calm manner to remove the thread.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:32:15 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 01:36:50 am »
Now you are saying it is a joke, you were not saying that when I was on the server. When you were on the server your manner was less than joking. I felt like you were being serious and so did Diego who was even going to pay through your intimidation. You even posted a ban request and told me while I was on the server "post up."

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 01:41:58 am »
Now you are saying it is a joke, you were not saying that when I was on the server. When you were on the server your manner was less than joking. I felt like you were being serious and so did Diego who was even going to pay through your intimidation. You even posted a ban request and told me while I was on the server "post up."
I said somewhat something along the lines of "I wasn't even actually planning on posting 'till you started making up rules".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 03:08:53 am »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:12:45 am by Araxiel »
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline MayPeX

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_MayPeX
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 02:43:19 pm »
I said somewhat something along the lines of "I wasn't even actually planning on posting 'till you started making up rules".

Don't try and make it look like you haven't done anything wrong when you clearly have.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 03:30:01 pm »
He's muted.... UNMUTE ZLISCH NOW !!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 05:16:54 pm »
Seeing as this is the first time this has come up, Im going to place a warning for now. If it becomes apparent that this "blackmail" thing is really happening then I will take further action.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 09:31:49 pm »
I have seen blackmail talked about a few times in game and in ban requests, old ones.

Is blackmail against the rules? or is it based on the type of blackmail and the amount being asked?

I posted this here rather then PM because I think a few people want to know a definite answer to this.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »
Yeah players shouldn't be blackmailing others at all.