Poll

Why did you come here?

To claim your troll behavior?
4 (8.7%)
To fap to my avatar?
16 (34.8%)
To deliver your hate message about the Fallen Brigayd?
6 (13%)
To hate on my old friend who use girl avatar?
6 (13%)
All the above!
14 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: [NA] Fallen_Dach  (Read 8144 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: [NA] Fallen_Dach
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 12:07:06 am »
I know nothing about you as an admin or a player, but since you are a NA admin, I picked "All above".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 12:08:09 am »
wtf are u talking about he kiccked the office ppl cuz dach did not like their play style which was fine but he consider it to be leeching how is it leeching with plate armor that has top score on SKIP THE FUN what to leech gold ? in plate armor ? exp that u dont get?????

end of story he kicked them for no legit reason leeching that they where not doing. pls take his powers away he does not no what leeching actually is

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 12:09:26 am »
Well it's no use to argue with you because you are clearly delusional. I have no power whatsoever to keep his position as an admin. I only moderate the forums. Please continue.

Yeah I'll stop talking to you, too. It's good for you to retreat from a losing battle. And if I'm delusional, then you must be in your own god damn fantasy land filled with pixies and people that don't drop IQ from your word.

Good fight. /

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 12:15:08 am »
+1
It was never a fight really...

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 12:27:28 am »
+1
wtf are u talking about he kiccked the office ppl cuz dach did not like their play style which was fine but he consider it to be leeching how is it leeching with plate armor that has top score on SKIP THE FUN what to leech gold ? in plate armor ? exp that u dont get?????

end of story he kicked them for no legit reason leeching that they where not doing. pls take his powers away he does not no what leeching actually is

Actually let's take a look at how watertight that reasoning is, shall we?

Is a skip the fun character an excuse to leech? No.
Is getting a good score an excuse to leech next round? No.
Is wearing plate an excuse to leech? Not according to the rules, no.

It seems not one of your arguments hold water.

Also there's a very handy thing called a shift key on both sides of your keyboard.

Offline stickher

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 12:34:24 am »
Actually let's take a look at how watertight that reasoning is, shall we?

Is a skip the fun character an excuse to leech? No.
Is getting a good score an excuse to leech next round? No.
Is wearing plate an excuse to leech? Not according to the rules, no.

It seems not one of your arguments hold water.

Also there's a very handy thing called a shift key on both sides of your keyboard.

u dont get the point why would u leech in that situation by standing around and playing defensive srysly? if they wanted to leech they could rush in die right away and tab out and leech gold that they would lose anyways. u dont understand they guy says their leeching when their not and they had no reason to ... hes a dumb admin who doesnt know what real leeching is and needs to be ban and if not and you think hes right all shields doing shield wall should be banned as well cuz they stand defensibly

sry for my bad english lazy typer

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 12:39:31 am »
Yay now I got a real admin feedback thread thank guys!  :D
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 12:49:45 am »
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

And this made my day, thank you Frodo!  :lol: Going into my first sig on the c-rpg forum!

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline stickher

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2012, 01:00:59 am »
And this made my day, thank you Frodo!  :lol: Going into my first sig on the c-rpg forum!

u can play it off like u dont know what hes talking about but any1 who had u in a ts or vent knows u do even if u dont which u most likly do from what ppl say u kick ppl who didnt leech for leeching and have not given a legit reason still and will not b/c you simply dont have one

tell the truth u where wrong so we can drop this and abuse ur powers

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 01:09:11 am »
I wasn't there but I know that the potted plants and office supply themed guys always wear some expensive plate and heavy chainmailles and sit in one relatively common area for combat and just maul anything that comes at them. I have never ever seen them at the bottom of the scoreboard like a leecher always is. They are legitimately there and they are legitimately waiting to smash the first thing to think they are docile office supplies.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 02:04:48 am »
+4
No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)

OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
    NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
    NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

These are the two rules that best relate to the situation and this is how they effect this situation:
 They were not camping unreachable places and did not avoid confrontation.
 They were never AFK.
 By kicking 3 people at the top of the scoreboard it causes them to lose a multi, but their team loses one as well because now the players that clutch have been ejected.
 When an admin told them to stop camping, they became active and advanced position. I literally saw them fighting along side other teammates against a group of enemies when they were kicked. They altered their game style to better the play for all, but were still punished because they didn't live up to Dach's standard of how this game should be played.

I am a witness in this, I wasn't actually kicked or apart of their group at the time that this happened.

He is enforcing the rules as he interpreted them.

He makes a decision that doesn't make him popular. He didn't become an admin to make friends, he became it to make sure everyone plays by the rules.
He made the call that you were breaking the rules, and he didn't crawl back just because someone opened a shitstorm on him.

That is what makes him a good admin.

So what he made a wrong call once, all admins will do sooner or later, that doesn't make him a bad admin.

If he actually acknowledges that he made a bad call and apologizes, I'm positive that it solves this situation. A good admin is humble, fair, and impartial. They are here to preserve the fun for everyone who plays the game. We are all human and make mistakes, but when a mistake is made it should be owned up to.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:36:44 pm by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline stickher

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 02:51:11 am »
No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)

OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
    NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
    NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

These are the two rules that best relate to the situation and this is how they effect this situation:
 They were not camping unreachable places and did not avoid confrontation.
 They were never AFK.
 By kicking 3 people at the top of the scoreboard it causes them to lose a multi, but their team looses one as well because now the players that clutch have been ejected.
 When an admin told them to stop camping, they became active and advanced position. I literally saw them fighting along side other teammates against a group of enemies when they were kicked. They altered their game style to better the play for all, but were still punished because they didn't live up to Dach's standard of how this game should be played.

I am a witness in this, I wasn't actually kicked or apart of their group at the time that this happened.

If he actually acknowledges that he made a bad call and apologizes, I'm positive that it solves this situation. A good admin is humble, fair, and impartial. They are here to preserve the fun for everyone who plays the game. We are all human and make mistakes, but when a mistake is made it should be owned up to.
100% agree

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 03:02:24 am »
+2
Fucken Gmno making us BRD LOOK ALL BAD. You and you well written punctuated shit. Maybe I throw a brick at you and make you special ed like the rest of us! GET ON OUR LEVEL!

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 08:43:19 pm »
Its okay man he typed "loose" instead of lose...Its an easy thing to do apparently
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2012, 12:20:11 am »
Badmin; has ineffective poll options because he knows he's a badmin.