Author Topic: Wolf Pack Mercenaries Treaties & Claims Strat 4.0  (Read 12145 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Wolf Pack Mercenaries Treaties & Claims Strat 4.0
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 08:02:12 pm »
None Aggression Pact with
United Democratic National Workers Salvation Front for Liberation
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 09:35:25 pm »
None Aggression Pact with
United Democratic National Workers Salvation Front for Liberation
there was a communication shortage and this post was too hasty, i am sorry for any inconveniences i may have caused, the offer still stands though.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 08:38:02 am »
Kingrimm, sorry but Fallen and the rest of the coalition have declared war on us. We enjoyed working and trading with you. Sorry to see you couldn't talk them out of it. We really liked the coalition

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 04:49:50 pm »
Kingrimm, sorry but Fallen and the rest of the coalition have declared war on us. We enjoyed working and trading with you. Sorry to see you couldn't talk them out of it. We really liked the coalition
i am not allied with Coallition or Fallen, i do have a Trade Agreement and NAP with them and the same enemies through my alliance to Crusaders.

EDIT: I don't intend to change our relations.
EDIT2: The Presence of Wolves in NA is for trade only.
This i wont change for the whole of Strategus 4.0. If we would get wiped, i may use NA for trade to get back on our feet, but most likely we would just quit strat besides some mercing on EU side then. Something which gets more likely if NA doesn't get it together and realise that the same dudes who pretty much dictated the game now for three times may take over, if NA isn't going to support those EU factions who do fight UIF, at least with trade agreements.

Also i am disappointed that The Coallition decided to get into NA wars involved, when we still have UIF to fight, and even if they wouldn't have to, what the hell is EU factions business on NA, besides trade and improving relations!

@NA factions, if you now only make trade within NA or also to EU, that is up to you, but dependent on your geographical location and your diplomatic status within NA, you may want to contact EU clans to establish trade agreements. I can hear only speak for the Wolves and to some extent for the Cold Front Alliance, we do buisness with everyone, to every parties advantage, at the time you would attack our caravans in NA, you will most likely not be bothered anymore with us and also i will talk to other EU clans not to bother you with any type of trade, which may then lead to less gold for you as well for us and in the end less enemies of the UIF. So again, if you would want to see the UIF fall and not succeed a 4th time, through whatever measures they see fit again, you need to allow the Eastern Block of the EU to make trade with you.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:09:28 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »
+1
Also i am disappointed that The Coallition decided to get into NA wars involved, when we still have UIF to fight, and even if they wouldn't have to, what the hell is EU factions business on NA, besides trade and improving relations!

Fairly sure that the Fallen Brigade has NA members and EU members.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 05:15:50 pm »
+1
Fairly sure that the Fallen Brigade has NA members and EU members.

Yes, though we have only been this way for over two years now  :rolleyes:

For the umpteenth time, EU Coalition Armies have been staying on EU, and NA Coalition Armies have been staying on NA and neither side has been invading the other 'world,' and anyone who says otherwise is grossly misinformed and needs to research the other side of the map better before commenting on politics. =\
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:25:08 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 06:08:54 pm »
+1
@tears, i had been told the same and was quite surprised by Tugboats statement. So if that is the case, it was just a misunderstanding.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 06:21:00 pm »
+2
@tears, i had been told the same and was quite surprised by Tugboats statement. So if that is the case, it was just a misunderstanding.

To be perfectly honest most of NA has never bothered to get to know how the Fallen Brigade or by extension how the Coalition operates.
* Tears of Destiny shrugs
We still amusingly on the servers in NA are thought of as a pure EU clan by some, and I have yet to have a single faction besides Hospitaller ask us "what are Fallen's intentions?" or ask us how we operate  :lol:  Even then you still have an amusing few like Lordak claiming we are an EU invasion. =\

Also TugBoat, you are doing an abysmal job "failing to recognize my existence" so seeing as you are -1ing my posts and thus once more recognizing my existence are you still going to ignore that Duel request of mine that you so-eagerly wanted at first, or are you going to man up and finally respond?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2012, 02:06:19 pm »

To be perfectly honest most of NA has never bothered to get to know how the Fallen Brigade or by extension how the Coalition operates.
We still amusingly on the servers in NA are thought of as a pure EU clan by some, and I have yet to have a single faction besides Hospitaller ask us "what are Fallen's intentions?" or ask us how we operate  :lol:  Even then you still have an amusing few like Lordak claiming we are an EU invasion. =\
Well lets hope NA folks get this straight from now on and recognize the NA Fallens as their own thing, otherwise this could again lead to some confusion.

Also TugBoat, you are doing an abysmal job "failing to recognize my existence" so seeing as you are -1ing my posts and thus once more recognizing my existence are you still going to ignore that Duel request of mine that you so-eagerly wanted at first, or are you going to man up and finally respond?
Write yourselves a nice pm and meet up on a server if i may suggest. Otherwise please leave these kind of talks and statements to a forum thread which it is more suitable to.
This shall still stay "a" and the Wolves Diplomacy Thread.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 02:52:53 pm »

This leads to the question: Why do you operate in a single faction? Why not Coalition EU and Coalition NA? No need to be upset that people see a single faction as... a single faction. :|

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 03:47:49 pm »
This leads to the question: Why do you operate in a single faction? Why not Coalition EU and Coalition NA? No need to be upset that people see a single faction as... a single faction. :|
Stop writing on forum! do something now!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 04:14:30 am »
I am proud to announce, that Wolf Pack Mercenaries take BlackFist as our trusted vassal.

You are welcome at our tables to dine with us, our blood will be spilled for you and our lands are free for you to built upon.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 03:14:50 am »
Valkyrja are coming to help our dead heros to get to their rightful places in Valhalla and torment the enemies of the women and men of the snowlands.

I am proud having the followers of the old religions up in the north as my trusted vassals, helping us as we will help them in times of need.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2012, 07:19:05 am »
+1
 My father Almighty Odin, God of Gods sent me in land of Calradia, where Evil Forces rised from abyss to bring death and destruction. Chordes Of Chaos marching from West leaving behind traces of blood. They used to summon abominable creatures from bottomless pit to serve them. You call them strange words: "cheaters" or "multi-accounters". Hammer Of Gods crushed many of them already by will of Odin and sent them back into the pit. But armies of Evil still strong they are marching Calradia. So people should resist them and crush them in a decisive battle.

Wolf Pack, men of North, brave warriors blessed by Odin proved their loyalty to the Law, they fight with honour and courage against Evil in Calradia. I with my mighty sisters valkyries brought many of their fallen in battles heroes into Valhalla, riding the wind.

Thus, I Randgrid, Valkyrie confirm words of Kinngrimm, leader of Wolves the brave norsemen. I will help them in struggle against Evil Forces to free Calradia and restore Law and Order! From this moment might of Valkyries will be on Wolves side and side of their friends. All who will fight Evil will get part of divine power of Valkyries. And fear will penetrate enemy's hearts when they will see Valkyries riding down to battlefield from skies to bring Victory!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:25:09 am by Firebrand »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2012, 07:35:36 am »
Tättarätätäää Tättarätäätäää Tättarätääätäää Tättaarätääää!
-Wagner, Ride of the Walkyries-
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.