Author Topic: [THC] To High for Combat - Join THC, we smoke things!  (Read 674 times)

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
[THC] To High for Combat - Join THC, we smoke things!
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:36:59 pm »
THC is a clan for stoner, junkies, potheads or whatever gets you off.. Very loose rules, it's like an EU version of NA 420.

Leader: Chillum, also has a char in my old friend, PranceAlot.
Members: Just me, best player in clan. xD
Requirements: Let me see you play in-game and from time to time be so high that u can't play very well  :wink:
things that are disliked: Archers and trolling, running away, look like whatever you want but atleast try to kill something damnit! No delaying, no idiots e.t.c...

No dress-code.
I&I use the rasta-colored banner, as it is in native, Yellow/green/red. That's what ppl are going to see and think "now there's someone who's real fucked up" and cmon dont give me that bullcrap about children, cuz drugs are out there in the real world too, folks.

Peace

edit: screw it, booze your brains out.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:44:28 pm by Hagbard »

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
Re: [THC] To High for Combat - Join THC, we smoke things!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:17:16 am »
Just wanted to bump this one last time to see if there was any interest, since im loosing awesomepoints i doubt there is  :cry:

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
Re: [THC] To High for Combat - Join THC, we smoke things!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:26:35 am »
Screw it, im going back to my old friend since all of u junkies are to much of my old friendchers, cowards whatever and wont stand for what you are, well screw it im just gonna stop being high while playing.

THC is a clan for stoner, junkies, potheads or whatever gets you off.. Very loose rules, it's like an EU version of NA 420.

Leader: Chillum, also has a char in my old friend, PranceAlot.
Members: Just me, best player in clan. xD
Requirements: Let me see you play in-game and from time to time be so high that u can't play very well  :wink:
things that are disliked: Archers and trolling, running away, look like whatever you want but atleast try to kill something damnit! No delaying, no idiots e.t.c...

No dress-code.
I&I use the rasta-colored banner, as it is in native, Yellow/green/red. That's what ppl are going to see and think "now there's someone who's real fucked up" and cmon dont give me that bullcrap about children, cuz drugs are out there in the real world too, folks.

Peace

edit: screw it, booze your brains out.