Author Topic: [Ban Request] SoA_Naughtdreds94 for QML Abuse  (Read 1326 times)

Offline dregh94

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SoA_Naughtdred
Re: [Ban Request] SoA_Naughtdreds94 for QML Abuse
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 07:05:53 pm »
SoA ; you are totally shameless , i wonder what will happen if i spit to your face.Probably you gonna pray your god to thank for rain
No seriously,i am talking with vincent about this bullshit and you come here saying this shit?1 this is not medieval war or jihad  what is pray god for rain 2You don't spite at nobody3I don't go pray nobody cuz i don't believe in religions4You guys are renowed for take too serious not the game itself for challenge but about religions wars or other shit you can do in the game.And a part of me SoA is the only clan not fucking based of a real country/order or other real shit happened in history so playing for fun is our motto.
file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Sample%20Pictures/images.jpg

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 07:44:45 pm »
I just stated for that guy not to SoA ; he accepts that he made qml to let vincent loose from game. So move along its not about fun or bashibazouk or merc ; try hard later to start arguement with me
If you was just talking about Naughtdred then you should've said that instead of "SoA; he accepts that he made qml to let vincent loose from game. So move along its not about fun or bashibazouk or merc ; try hard later to start arguement with me"
And you'd probably say the same thing about me and I don't give two fucks, just defending the remaining guys.
And Oberyn, Fraggle was talking about our general behavior, not randomly QMLing.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:13:44 am »
Come on guys, this is the ban section not a another bloody place to start a flame war.

Naughtdred - Your only warning about QML'ing for no reason. Anyone else reports you for intentionally doing this, it'll be ban time.

Thread closed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are