Author Topic: [HoC] Hounds of Chulainn (NA)  (Read 10059 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: [HoC] Hounds of Chulainn (NA)
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 11:14:58 pm »
+1
I saw you guys in the server once. It was foggy as all can be and there were like three dozen people. I was playing with people in the siege tower it was hilarious
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 09:18:41 am »
The clan is becoming macho.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 07:55:48 pm »
I got an invite to join in my messages, but I didn't have time to respond.  When I went to look at it again I couldn't see the message or who it was from.  Anyways, flattered that you like my siege skills, though I must confess my abilities seem to bounce up and down.  I am a 4th gen thrower/1 h, though my first 2 gens didn't count because I tended to make cav/range/2 hand/thrower hybrids.  A little lack of decision there.

I just started playing again after a very long break, and am finally getting some kills.  A little training with some more experienced guys should help a lot.  That said, I'm gonna hold off joining this clan.  It looks damned cool, and when I do join a clan it should be this one.  But right now I don't have internet at home, and am not sure if I'll be staying where I am now.  If I do settle at my place I'll join, but until then it's internet cafes (I pretend I'm writing scripts) and friends' places.  So I'm afraid I can't be that reliable, plus Team Speak in public places prolly doesn't work very well.

I'll look for you ingame, and try fight beside you.

Bryggan

PS.  I'm not Irish, but I do have red hair. I also switch from being cheerful to being belligerent and back again when drinking.  Does that help?

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 10:03:51 pm »
Updated clan photo courtesy of SMEGMAR.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2013, 02:02:34 am »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:00:21 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline iDazedi

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Patriot_Dazed
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 04:57:56 am »
+1
Dead weight usually gets dropped before a strat battle so better people can get accepted.

-jus sayin-

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 05:26:20 am »
+3
Bad clan is bad, took me off roll call just because I left their clan (Was level 31).  Immature leader who's always drunk and their members tell me that if they're caught in our TS they'll be kicked out of their clan.

Let me clear things up since I saw you were muted in TS and maybe didn't hear everything. Our allies (TKOV & MB) let us conduct strat battles in their TS. This makes it really convenient for obvious reasons. They only have 65 slots, and were capped at 65/65 - so TKOV leaders and HOC leaders were kicking people from that TS to make room for potential or already accepted members on that roster.

That being said, due to the previous history between HoC and Malta, Malta doesn't get accepted to HoC strat battles. Which in that is why you were kicked, you were potentially taking up a spot for someone else who could have been in the TS.

Also, I highly doubt there is any ruling about us kicking members because they go to your TS. I've visited plenty of times now. Hell, we've even played Dayz together, in tkov ts.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 02:03:45 pm »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:01:20 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline iDazedi

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Patriot_Dazed
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 06:27:07 pm »
Whatever bro, this has nothing to do with you leaving HoC ; you seem to forget that you start shit with all our members in the Community server and constantly try to get them banned, you really think we would let you in our strat battles? You gotta be slightly retarded. Anyways, if you wanna have a bitch fight lets take this shit to pms, no need to clog up our faction thread just cause you mad and shit.

(and yo, jus cause you use red text and type like a stuck up bundle of sticks doesn't make you right.)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:42:24 am by iDazedi »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 07:07:20 pm »
+6
Kirby, I was there when they took you off. This is how it went:

"We don't like kirby so we are taking him off" of course said in a more gruff and robust fashion.

It's their roster, you've got no entitlement to be on it. If people don't like you, you do not have that privilege to hop on their roster.

Check your privilege m8.

Also, wildpete was the funniest motherfucker alive in our 5am battle against malta. Really made it fun, that battle had some good vibes going to it, mostly because I think the majority of the team was sleep deprived, drunked, stoned, or all 3.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 10:41:17 pm »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:02:20 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 11:29:58 pm »
+2
My last statement is that I'm constantly called a troll yet I've yet to actually see proof, and admins have said they won't do anything to me unless they see proof Dazed.  Also just saying, I'm very effective in strat battles for the velucan empire, I was part of the siege team multiple times, I've gotten excellent scores and overall helped the team very well.  I was kicked out of TS because Bonesaw has no respect for me when he is drunk (Which is all the time) and me being on this thread is just a direct retaliation from smegmar attacking my post.

(And if you didn't want me in the battle, don't accept me then kick me out last second so I cannot participate, that's a douche move and shows HoC's personality once more.)

The trolling and all this other shenanigans, for either party is here nor there. We weren't questioning your effectiveness in the strat battles. I am aware of the fact that you do engineer work.

You were kicked out for previous listed reasons, 65/65 TS cap, and the HISTORY between HoC and Malta. NOT BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY LEFT.

I also do not know who accepted you in the first place, and note that HoC will not let Malta fight for them.

It is a very simple situation that had simple solutions, I am sorry you feel offended.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2013, 01:48:47 am »
+1
Dead weight usually gets dropped before a strat battle so better people can get accepted.

-jus sayin-

Both of these screens are from strat battles.

This one gets me every time.

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 02:22:01 am »
+2
Also

My last statement is that I'm constantly called a troll yet I've yet to actually see proof, and admins have said they won't do anything to me unless they see proof Dazed.  Also just saying, I'm very effective in strat battles for the velucan empire, I was part of the siege team multiple times, I've gotten excellent scores and overall helped the team very well.  I was kicked out of TS because Bonesaw has no respect for me when he is drunk (Which is all the time) and me being on this thread is just a direct retaliation from smegmar attacking my post. (And if you didn't want me in the battle, don't accept me then kick me out last second so I cannot participate, that's a douche move and shows HoC's personality once more.)

It is shitposting like this that leads people to believe that you are trolling. Tantrums are funny and all, but many people don't understand that you're being serious. It's mostly your tattletale behavior and self important mentality that makes people think you're joking. Kirby, HoC doesn't have some personal vendetta against Malta or yourself. Sure we make you and your clanmates a primary target on the battlefield, but being a game and all, it is all done in jest. You have constructed some alternate reality for yourself in which HoC are sincerely upset about you leaving the clan. In all honesty, nobody cares. It is how seriously you take all of this that makes it so hard to stop tormenting you.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:28:59 am by SMEGMAR »

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG