Author Topic: ban Annoying_Peasant  (Read 446 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ban Annoying_Peasant
« on: August 18, 2012, 03:16:45 am »
This guy was obviously leeching on the NA_server_7. He did nothing for almost 4 games just randomly hitting the virgin and people with his torch.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: ban Annoying_Peasant
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:22:21 am »
 :rolleyes:

Hello... this is Annoying peasant.

I am level.... umm 2 when this was taken, and the guy I was "teamwounding" i was just glancing on doing 0 damage and he didnt mind. - I believe his name was Byz_McSpank or something very close to that

Also leeching is not blocking bots that attack me at level 2 Not much I can do besides  just block bots.

Also these screens were taken when i was messaging Dexxta asking if what i was doing was leeching. also the First screen shot on the top of the List i had just Spawned not even giving me a chance to move... as you can see the thing says "Enemy spawning in - seconds

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:28:20 am by Scilla »

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
Re: ban Annoying_Peasant
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 03:55:07 am »
These screenshots are simply shots of a DTV fighter standing at spawn. Unless you have more condemning evidence to bring to bear, I see nothing wrong happening here.

Scilla, please remember that your presence on the server is going to affect the number of bots that spawn, so at the very least, try to distract them (or thin them out by retreating in an orderly fashion) so your teammates can kill the bots in a more efficient manner.

No action taken for lack of strong evidence