Author Topic: CRPG millionaires  (Read 5143 times)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
Re: CRPG millionaires
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 06:31:09 pm »
yeah, my gear is rather expensive aswell, although i've managed to save 250000...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 06:33:15 pm »
Got suprised that no one have said it yet

"Pic it or it didn't happen"

Meh, considering how long some of these players have been playing, and considering how light some of them run as (Kesh or Carebear for example or that one RS/Chaos permanent peasant guy), I think I believe him heh.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 06:38:59 pm »
...and I have not a clue what to spend it on.
Buy every item you want to try. I bought a bunch of horses and a dozen different outfits. Heck, i even bought a Churburg Cuirass and a Hounskull Bascinet just because i liked the way they look. Never use them though...
If i was richer, i might use my cataphract horse a bit more.

If you want suggestions as to what to do with your money? Make a heavy armored cav guy and use armored horses. Or a HA that uses armored horses. Great way to burn off extra cash.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 06:41:35 pm »
Buy every item you want to try. I bought a bunch of horses and a dozen different outfits. Heck, i even bought a Churburg Cuirass and a Hounskull Bascinet just because i liked the way they look. Never use them though...
If i was richer, i might use my cataphract horse a bit more.

If you want suggestions as to what to do with your money? Make a heavy armored cav guy and use armored horses. Or a HA that uses armored horses. Great way to burn off extra cash.

I think I shall make a heavily armoured cav, just to shake things up in a few gens, and have a grand time just running around like a lunatic shrugging off innumerable blows while being generally ineffective, heh. Be a massive distraction and have fun.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline MASTER_KILLER

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
1.17 million

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 06:54:18 pm »
well, CBA to take pic :D

anyways, i run around in black lamellar, black hood with mask, leather glvoes and khergit leatehr boots all the time... and then i play 24/7 :D

that earns quite some gold.

and i'm a ninja, so i've already boguht everything im allowed to use :D

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 07:05:36 pm »
The richest people in cRPG are Faction Leads, think about it, they technically manage everyones coffers :D

xD Kingly Levy

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 07:09:52 pm »
Also, with the new patch your cRPG gold will also be your strategus gold (being interwoven and meshed coser together) so hopefully this gold will help me finance my clan's army.

I dont think it will be btw Kesh, itd be unbalanced, chadz is probably going to reset the gold on Strategus and have everyone start completely wiped except for Land Ownerships.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 07:30:48 pm »
God, you rich ppl make me sick! I wanna be rich  :cry:

Cant get over 30k on my main, then again i wear heraldic transitional all the time
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline WaltF4

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 08:55:03 pm »
"Pic it or it didn't happen"

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 09:34:43 pm »
I dont think it will be btw Kesh, itd be unbalanced, chadz is probably going to reset the gold on Strategus and have everyone start completely wiped except for Land Ownerships.

i guess it's unbalanced cos it's too easy to earn gold in cRPG, and gold in cRPG is only used for upkeep (and buying stuff, but once you have everything you don't need money except for upkeep).

It's seems Strategus will be more a matter of ressource :
villages produce goods and food
castles produce soldiers (it cost food), also you can't buy soldiers and you need food to maintain your army.
town produce equipment (it cost goods and work) you can't buy equip in a shop, only to other players.

gold will be use for paying mercs and trading?

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 09:38:09 pm »
Maybe cRPG gold won't be linked to Strategus anymore? Or only linked the other way, meaning you get gold in cRPG when you are paid for a battle in Strategus.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 10:12:30 pm »
Until gold in crpg is linked to strategus, I don't see the point in having so much. I've gone as high as around 250k but I had to wear shit forever to get it. Since I've basically bought everything I want to buy, I've found a happy medium at 50k. If I go below a certain amount, I wear crap til I get back to 50k. Then I wear my favorite stuff. It lets me wear good stuff every few days instead of like a month of cloth for a week of plate.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 10:18:39 pm »
Until gold in crpg is linked to strategus, I don't see the point in having so much. I've gone as high as around 250k but I had to wear shit forever to get it. Since I've basically bought everything I want to buy, I've found a happy medium at 50k. If I go below a certain amount, I wear crap til I get back to 50k. Then I wear my favorite stuff. It lets me wear good stuff every few days instead of like a month of cloth for a week of plate.

I pretty much just did this last week.
I was almost bankrupt, gold was around 4k. I decided to get something cheap, the Studded Leather coat, and a mail coif.

After some days, I managed to earn 60k+, without heavy grinding, I just played for fun.
Also my gear isn't Milanese, just Mail and Plate, Faceplate, etc. So I can pay for it from a larger budget just fine, I won't lose cash.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 10:19:47 pm »
Lv 29, gen 1. 

I've never had more than 10k gold.  I've got 2k now.

It's hard to be a cav.