Author Topic: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2012, 08:21:16 pm »
+5
your a moron, but in a way your right.  there are plenty of polish guys that i know in this community who are disgusted by exploiting and cheating.  its nothing to do with nationality, its down to individuals.
Turtles

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2012, 08:32:10 pm »
your a moron, but in a way your right.  there are plenty of polish guys that i know in this community who are disgusted by exploiting and cheating.  its nothing to do with nationality, its down to individuals.
Until people like SgtTeeh will not start to accuse like you say individuals, each separately but all clans and countries I can not think about this in the other way. And don't call me a moron.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2012, 08:35:18 pm »
Pixel Heroes. Reminds me of the old adventure games graphics.

(original image)
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2012, 08:36:38 pm »
+2
But each of you, who insult my country I will beat in RL as much as it possible [read: fuck you].

moronic
Turtles

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2012, 08:48:38 pm »
Maybe true, but don't take this too seriously, more like metaphor. But sense is the same. I don't like people who accuse whole country because one bad man.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2012, 09:14:10 pm »
we don't accept low players on our side so i guess some of them go and play in defence

we don't tell them to go and suck on defence

try to jump in to that mob
there was 91 peps in roster, I am not shure how much showed up, but there was many of you,
and that archers, wtf you destroyed that catapult in 2 min.... -_- with arrows

I know then that place was bad but there was maybe 1 place on map where catapult should be save from you.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2012, 08:08:58 am »
80 showed up
when UIF looks at you

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2012, 12:45:04 pm »
+4
chadz locked topic when I was writing, so I paste this here.

I will say you something. Someone say that it's all about Polish mentality. Cheating is not the proper word. Contrive is the proper word [I think it is the most suitable word "wykombinować   contrive, think out, manage". Why ? It is all about history. Maybe it is not the best idea to comparison online game with history, but I must do this. History has forced us to deal with problems. Lets take only recent history. We lost independence to Russia, Prussia and Austria no one cares about us. Country was raped. When we regained independence, we had to  fight against The Bolsheviks. No one helped us. Then we fought against chocolate chip cookie Germany. No one helped us. Oh sorry, British RAF threw leaflets... millions of Poles were killed, the country was devastated. When west Europe received cash from Marshall plan, we were raped by Stalin. We had to manage somehow...

If we cheating.....oh sorry.... if I am a cheater, please Devs bring here a evidence and ban me.

But each of you, who insult my country I will beat in RL as much as it possible [read: fuck you].

OMG Kalp! chocolate chip cookie Germany and Bolsheviks + Marshall plan? Kurwa mać! What is it? Are you okay? If you want to saying such stupidity, you better keep silent... Jeez...

By the way, thousands of times I told you all, what I think about  fighting on the opposite side, and not because it is contrary to the principles of cRPG / strat ( because it is not), just because it is in contrary to policy of our clan. A few people got baned on TS for such behaviour, and you can be next...

I don't care about crying of those idiots who say that we are cheaters and exploiters (no one can prove it, because it's not happening), but it annoys me when you break our internal rules. If you had been at appropriate channel 30 minutes before the battle, you would have a place in the roster, so at least shut up  :rolleyes:

PS. Our victory shows how some people accept defeat, and what they are willing to do to feel better. Pathetic.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2012, 04:33:54 pm »
+5
we don't accept low players on our side so i guess some of them go and play in defence

we don't tell them to go and suck on defence

(click to show/hide)

chadz locked topic when I was writing, so I paste this here.

I will say you something. Someone say that it's all about Polish mentality. Cheating is not the proper word. Contrive is the proper word [I think it is the most suitable word "wykombinować   contrive, think out, manage". Why ? It is all about history. Maybe it is not the best idea to comparison online game with history, but I must do this. History has forced us to deal with problems. Lets take only recent history. We lost independence to Russia, Prussia and Austria no one cares about us. Country was raped. When we regained independence, we had to  fight against The Bolsheviks. No one helped us. Then we fought against chocolate chip cookie Germany. No one helped us. Oh sorry, British RAF threw leaflets... millions of Poles were killed, the country was devastated. When west Europe received cash from Marshall plan, we were raped by Stalin. We had to manage somehow...

If we cheating.....oh sorry.... if I am a cheater, please Devs bring here a evidence and ban me.

What the fuck did I just read ? Why on earth did i venture into this thread ?

What does real life history has to do with your online games notorious community ? What's the connection here ? If that was the case i could name 20 countries right now out of the pocket that should have much worse mentality then you Pole guys but they don't, starting from Balkan countries that never had any peaceful moments in their history. Turks fucked our mothers for 500 years but we survived so now we should be online gaming cheaters under the excuse of the harsh times our ancestors had ? Survivability & managing around in harsh times is a nicer term for cheating & abusing in Poland ? That's what you call it these days ? Didn't know that, its true what they say that one learns as long as he lives.

Dealing with problems ? So strat is a problem for you guys that needs to be "dealt with" ? Seriously. I don't have a proper comparison in my vocabulary for what i just read. You guys think that this is a real life where you need to stick together to survive or what ? LoL. Just LoL.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2012, 04:43:04 pm »
nvm you are too retarded and ignoramus to understand what I mean

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2012, 04:57:39 pm »
nvm you are too retarded and ignoramus to understand what I mean
said "the Godfather"

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »
Kurwa mać!
This! This here! Wtf does it mean! Sivlan keeps screaming it at me in TS! D:
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:34 pm »
@ my old friendnjus - Whole of your group of balkan-greeks my old friends (Saracens trololol) is nothing more than breeding ground for trolls. Hundreds of pages of your "clan" thread after being strained trolling, it will give a maximum two drops of the content. You are an inspiration for your stupid mates like panos and you are indirectly responsible for his ban. The only difference is that you can troll with a touch of charm and humor, and not just pure rudeness. They don't notice the discrete boundary of taste, and you know about this very well. It just amuses you, therefore you're the worst possible troll, we can say that "professional troll" You are a classic, although a rare copy of an intelligent idiot. Despite your personal attacks on myself, I still retain a distance, and even I have a some sympathy for you, for this I will tell you briefly.  Keep your philosophy of fun, by trolling, but do not expect a Nobel Prize  :wink:

BTW: Message from Bandit_Panos_the_Great
(click to show/hide)

You can be proud of your pupil  :wink:

PS. I am typing this post for you, not because I was so interested about your point of view, just because I'm trying to get into stride in writing  :wink:

@ Jarlek - Hehe , "Kurwa mać" is a classic Polish curse. It is not personal, it is a sort of vulgar OMG, or something like that  :)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2012, 08:17:23 pm »
Harpag, did you know? Your mother cleans our toilet.

Hell naw, this shit just went to the kurwa level.

All commis may wypierdalaj now.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
Harpag, did you know? Your mother cleans our toilet.

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:06:54 am by Harpag »