Author Topic: Ban Eaglewood_King_JazZz  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Ban Eaglewood_King_JazZz
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:32:35 am »
I had some ping-issues and accidently teamhitted him with my longspear midfight. He instantly presses m and after the enemy is defeated *bonk*, *bonk*...teamkill (He is the dude with the great maul on the screen)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kayle

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Eaglewood_King_JazZz
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:32:16 am »
not the first time i have seen this... :O
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 01:08:12 pm »
not the first time i have seen this... :O

Lol, lies to this. You are only butthurt because you couldn't get in our clan, not to mention you have problems with yourself too. Not long ago you were put for ban on this same forum section for intolerant behavior and griefing, so you can just gtfo now.

I had some ping-issues and accidently teamhitted him with my longspear midfight. He instantly presses m and after the enemy is defeated *bonk*, *bonk*...teamkill (He is the dude with the great maul on the screen)
(click to show/hide)

I was fighting for my multi on the flag when somebody stabbed me in the back. I automatically turned around and swung. I didn't see banner (you might have heard there is such thing as banner bug in cRPG) and didn't really know that I TKed someone until I checked logs, soon after you wrote something like this in chat "enjoy your ban, king jazz".

Just from my reaction which was my reply, also in chat, "what for?" you could have used your head and thought that it might be an accident, but you still come here bitching. Which is funny, since most of your clan buddies in HRE are TKing (unintentionally, ofc) very often on siege server, but now again that is another story.

So, getting someone banned for unintentional TK is just absurd, go check the rules, mate.

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:25:27 pm »
Why the hell would i believe it was an accident?
First you report me for the teamhit, which means you have to know that i was a teammate, plus you actually searched for your m-key before you killed the enemy, obviously raging at the teamhit and then you hit me twice without even apologizing for the teamkill you made.
Don't tell me you didnt notice your teamkill in the chat and you have to check the logs first to see what you did... that's just one stupid little excuse.

Anyway, not discussing this any further. If the admins think it was an accident, okay, but i myself really doubt that. And in the future, at least tell the guy you just teamkilled with no enemies around that it was just an accident and apologize, might prevent ban-requests.  :wink:

Oh, and don't start the shit-talk about HRE in the ban-section. It's completely off-topic and not even funny anymore.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 01:41:17 pm »
Why the hell would i believe it was an accident?
First you report me for the teamhit, which means you have to know that i was a teammate, plus you actually searched for your m-key before you killed the enemy, obviously raging at the teamhit and then you hit me twice without even apologizing for the teamkill you made.
Don't tell me you didnt notice your teamkill in the chat and you have to check the logs first to see what you did... that's just one stupid little excuse.

Anyway, not discussing this any further. If the admins think it was an accident, okay, but i myself really doubt that. And in the future, at least tell the guy you just teamkilled with no enemies around that it was just an accident and apologize, might prevent ban-requests.  :wink:

Oh, and don't start the shit-talk about HRE in the ban-section. It's completely off-topic and not even funny anymore.

Wow, didn't think anybody could put so much shit in one reply.

First, m-key is my push to talk button on Ts.
Why?
Because anyone who does 5 TAs on one map deserves a kick anyways, no matter if accident (another word for reckless, imo).

Second, not apologizing for TK? Already answered that, didn't know I TKed. Now I don't even care with all the crap you are saying here.

Third, stupid little excuse? Banner bug is not stupid and certainly not "little" problem. You never had it? I Call bs on that, liar.

Fourth, I would and will never apologize to a person that  tells me to "enjoy my ban".
All respect I had for you (or any other person I don't know well on the server) you threw away with that kid rage reaction.

And last but certainly not least, I will utter my opinion of HRE and I am sure I am not the only one who is appalled by your clan's behavior on siege server where there is no admin usually.
Will start making some screens and posting them in the correct sections, so we got it on record for the rest of the community, just say the word.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 02:51:23 pm »
Having seen the screenshot and reading the silly replies I am inclined to believe that this was an intentional teamkill.
I find it hard to grasp that someone can't notice that they've teamkilled someone, particularly having just reported the player they've splattered into the ground. There are just far too many "coincidences" in this to make it accidental.

Also, I am still a sceptic of the "banner bug" as I have, after over two years of playing, never had an incident of it, I've had no one I trust confirm or deny it. You'd notice that you've teamkilled particularly given the fact that you were aware enough to know that the victim apparently made a shout about a ban, without naming you, and you appear to understand that it was for you (Misread). At that point, if it really was an accident, the sensible thing would have been to apologise and say that it won't happen again. Most people are understanding enough, and if you did that and told us here, checking the logs would show that, which would be enough to clear you as innocent.

1 Day ban for teamkilling.

EDIT:
Quote from: ******
I'm just saying that banner bug really excists. Before I lowered my graphic settings, some textures disappeared fromtime to time, including banners. I think that has something to do with ATI's cards

Someone I trust came forward and gave his possible explanation.

Regardless, I still find it hard to believe that you didn't notice the attack, and therefore the ban stays.

EDIT2: Aljo and I have come to an understanding that I feel is reasonable to warrant his unban, given a suggestion by him;
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:21:07 pm by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 03:27:12 pm »
May i know what this suggestion was?!

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 03:29:00 pm »
Here it goes:

I am sincerely sorry for the TK, Fips.

I would have said it if I noticed it earlier but then I got upset by that message you posted in chat.
My pride wouldn't let me say it, but except inedit that case, I always apologize for TKs, even TAs.
I hope you can appreciate this small gesture and put this incident in the past.

regards

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 03:46:01 pm »
Also, I am still a sceptic of the "banner bug" as I have, after over two years of playing, never had an incident of it, I've had no one I trust confirm or deny it.

I can confirm that the banner bug exists.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 03:47:55 pm »
I can confirm that the banner bug exists.

Yep, I get that :)

The ban has been lifted as well.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »
Here it goes:

I am sincerely sorry for the TK, Fips.

I would have said it if I noticed it earlier but then I got upset by that message you posted in chat.
My pride wouldn't let me say it, but except inedit that case, I always apologize for TKs, even TAs.
I hope you can appreciate this small gesture and put this incident in the past.

regards

Yeah sure, no problem.