Author Topic: [UNBAN] RED  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Reddy

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Red
[UNBAN] RED
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:07:18 am »
Ok so I was happily playing on the EU1 server and getting ganked by GKs (the usual), playing my main character guy then all the sudden I get kicked from the server, I try to rejoin but I'm fucking banned (WTF!?!?!?!!) and muffin posted the chat log and it said I got banned for TEAMKILLING off Ozin. Is he blind? Everyone can check the logs I did not teamkill one guy in that whole game that was intentional or that I didn't say sorry for. I got banned for 3 hours which I thought was a bit unfair since I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
[00:23] * reddy slaps cmp around a bit with a large fishbot

Because I can.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Re: [UNBAN] RED
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:10:31 am »
Didn't saw the teamkilling.

But i definitely saw the BOLD RAGE INSULTING MESSAGES IN CHAT WHILE DEAD.
Something involving someone's mom and such...
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:31:40 am »
After the ban Ozin said he misclicked and didnt want you to ban for teamkilling. Probably because of what Bulzur says.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Reddy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 12:32:33 am »
What is wrong with BOLD text rage involving people's mothers? Since when has someone done this without the joking manner? I believe this ban I received was harsh and I don't think I deserved a ban at all.

Also there was no warning, I didn't get muted first either, just a straight, out of the blue ban.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:41:23 am by Reddy »

Because I can.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:40:55 am »
Just saying if he hadn't banned you I probably had. You were way out of line.

Rage in ts if you must, but don't pester the rest of the server with that crap.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Reddy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 12:44:39 am »
Just saying if he hadn't banned you I probably had. You were way out of line.

Rage in ts if you must, but don't pester the rest of the server with that crap.

Don't make me laugh Tristan, I was not "way out of line" I said a few things in caps lock for rage and that was it, the ban was totally undeserved. I am questioning that you and Ozin should have admin, totally harsh.

And by the way I was also raging in teamspeak, just ask any of the Mercs.

Because I can.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 12:57:29 am »
red is a nice chap, you guys are losers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 01:06:34 am »
Don't make me laugh Tristan, I was not "way out of line" I said a few things in caps lock for rage and that was it, the ban was totally undeserved. I am questioning that you and Ozin should have admin, totally harsh.

And by the way I was also raging in teamspeak, just ask any of the Mercs.

Please don't force other admins to check the logs and display them there to show how shamefull and rude you were. A "few things", were actually at least a dozen sentences, that didn't seem like "joking" to a mere spectator like me, who doesn't get offended easily. If that's how you're "joking", then i'm really sad that this is only a 3h ban.

Maybe the fact that you know you said thoses things, think it's "normal", that the ban was harsh, that two good admins should have their admin rights removed, will help the community understand how horrible you are when in a rage-mode, and ban you for longer until you behave.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 01:08:23 am »
Ban is harsh if you ask me. A simple mute would have the same effect. Then ban if he starts spamming insults in admin chat.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 01:12:43 am »
Did you check the logs Muffin ?
If someone start screaming "Heil einstein, all jews are a subrace, they're better dead" and continue a dozen times in 3min time, or other kind of stupid crap, will you "mute" him ? Seriously ?

Well, Red's offence was not racist, but it certainly was a "strong" one that needed more than a mute. A little 3h ban doesn't seem like an harsh decision. Just go to bed, and play again the day after, what's the big deal ?

Offline Reddy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 01:14:36 am »
Please don't force other admins to check the logs and display them there to show how shamefull and rude you were. A "few things", were actually at least a dozen sentences, that didn't seem like "joking" to a mere spectator like me, who doesn't get offended easily. If that's how you're "joking", then i'm really sad that this is only a 3h ban.

Maybe the fact that you know you said thoses things, think it's "normal", that the ban was harsh, that two good admins should have their admin rights removed, will help the community understand how horrible you are when in a rage-mode, and ban you for longer until you behave.

Wow Bulzur, you're horrible, I've also never spoken to you in my life. And seriously? You didn't see that I was joking? I thought that the EXTENDED USE OF THE CAPS LOCK would have gave it away. Please shut up and let a real admin post here.

And my offence was not "strong" what the hell are you talking about, why are you such a serious my old friend Bulzur. Wow.

Because I can.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 01:21:14 am »
Me neither Red. That's why what i'm saying comes from a completely neutral point of view. Wich saddens me deeply.

Also, don't call people "my old friend" just because they don't agree with you, that surely doesn't help your case. Neither does the "please shut up", though the "please" is appreciated. But then following by a question really forces me to answer it, since i'm polite. Me.

Also for joking, people tend to use smilies. Do you know what they are ? :D :P :/ :S xD
They really help telling apart jokes from other serious matters. I didn't know that FULL CAP LOCK is obviously intended as a joke.

Why are you so upset over a 3h ban anyway...

Offline Reddy

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 01:27:51 am »
I thought everyone knew that caps lock was meant for jokes, maybe that's just me. I have never been involved in any serious matter involving this game, ever. Nor have I on any other game, I like to joke around.

Well I normally like playing cRPG around this time, good for XP and it's fun since most people are asleep so my fucking computer has some good FPS. My ban finishes at 3am and I'll most likely be asleep then. And cRPG is the only thing I play these days, I have nothing to do now.

I think that is enough reasons.

Because I can.

Offline Tyrianstrasz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 07:51:37 am »
Last I checked, CAPSLOCK was used to CAPITALIZE SOMETHING or GET A STRONGLY WORDED OPINON ACROSS, please tell me if it lookes like they're written like a joking message.

Offline Kerrigan

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • WTF
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Kerrigan
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 04:38:22 pm »
He was raging against me! The bastard! He called me a cunt  :(

In all seriousness, I took it as a joke so you did not break Kerrigan's poor little heart.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login