Author Topic: Why am I banned? /NA)  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Why am I banned? /NA)
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:32:26 pm »
I am Saatana / Hirmuinenmustamies, I wanna know why I have been banned from NA servers.

Offline BUlkathos

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bulkathos | Bulkathos 2
Re: Why am I banned? /NA)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 10:57:37 pm »
you poll voted me twice for no reason. Once when i had an x5, and was the last one on my team. i was clearly not delaying or AFK and you kicked me. While the poll was going on i killed 2 ppl to win the round with (with throwing daggers LOL). Then you proceeded to try and kick me again when i got back in. Don't abuse polls. At the time you were 0/2 anyways, maybe we should just ban you for being useless. No one wants to lose an x5 because you can't wait 30 extra seconds for a player (like me) to kill 2 days cuz they(me) was the last guy left.

It's a 24 hour ban, it ain't that bad. If you have anymore questions all i can say it smoothrich banned you. he was the admin on at the time.

This is Communist by the way.

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11:13:41 pm »
you poll voted me twice for no reason. Once when i had an x5, and was the last one on my team. i was clearly not delaying or AFK and you kicked me. While the poll was going on i killed 2 ppl to win the round with (with throwing daggers LOL). Then you proceeded to try and kick me again when i got back in. Don't abuse polls. At the time you were 0/2 anyways, maybe we should just ban you for being useless. No one wants to lose an x5 because you can't wait 30 extra seconds for a player (like me) to kill 2 days cuz they(me) was the last guy left.

It's a 24 hour ban, it ain't that bad. If you have anymore questions all i can say it smoothrich banned you. he was the admin on at the time.

This is Communist by the way.
You are cuntface. At first you were delaying, you were hiding in the terrace of the house in the very edge of the map. All the dead people were saying "kick that fucking delayer noob" and stuff like that. So I just put the poll for you, because you were delaying. Right after the poll came up you started moving. 2nd time I polled you just for fun. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,33185.0.html'

E: About me being useless.. I was level 6.

Offline BUlkathos

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bulkathos | Bulkathos 2
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »
1.) i was in the town, not the edge of the map
2.) I killed both of them within 30-50 secs of me being the last one left.
3.) Kicking me a second time for fun is not going to help your case.

Enjoy the ban and hopefully you won't poll people "for fun" anymore. it is annoying to lose an x5 over nothing. Especially after you win

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 05:03:25 pm »
The first time you poll kicked Communist might have had a bit of merit to it since he appeared to be chilling by himself somewhere as the rest of the team proceeded to get kited into oblivion - contributing to the team with those throwing daggers would have ensured a much easier win tbh.

However I can't speak for how long Communist was sitting there since I was alive until the bitter end, and ironically the poll-kick succeeded AFTER he won the round with a low 50% majority (I voted yes b/c like I said from my perspective when I went to spec he was far removed from the fight so when the vote came through I figured others had been observing him afk for a longer period of time.

The second poll kick seemed completely unnecessary and I think that's the primary reason you got temp banned by Smoothrich iirc.

Anyways in the future it's best to use 'i' chat to let admins in-game know what you're observing and let them handle it.  Poll kicks & bans should only be used if admins aren't around.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 05:07:19 pm »
The first time you poll kicked Communist might have had a bit of merit to it since he appeared to be chilling by himself somewhere as the rest of the team proceeded to get kited into oblivion - contributing to the team with those throwing daggers would have ensured a much easier win tbh.

However I can't speak for how long Communist was sitting there since I was alive until the bitter end, and ironically the poll-kick succeeded AFTER he won the round with a low 50% majority (I voted yes b/c like I said from my perspective when I went to spec he was far removed from the fight so when the vote came through I figured others had been observing him afk for a longer period of time.

The second poll kick seemed completely unnecessary and I think that's the primary reason you got temp banned by Smoothrich iirc.

Anyways in the future it's best to use 'i' chat to let admins in-game know what you're observing and let them handle it.  Poll kicks & bans should only be used if admins aren't around.
Yes, but I didn't know admin was there. And the 1st kick was for a reason, 2nd was just for... Dunno. But according to this it's allowed to poll ban / kick people for no reason, if you do it every once in a while and don't make it as a habit...

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 05:20:28 pm »
I think that's really up to the admin's digression.  Since you poll kicked a few minutes earlier and then poll kicked again (this time admittedly with no good reason) I think the admin decided to take action.  You also can always use 'i' chat and explain what you are observing, and if that behavior continues and no admins are responding it's likely they aren't there and then you can probably do a poll.

In any case I'm pretty sure the ban was for just over a day, so you're probably unbanned by now, or close.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 05:36:34 pm »
Right... Not unbanned yet though, would at least be nice if the admin would tell how long he banned me for -.-

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 07:01:41 pm »
unban date is set to 08.06.2012 19:42:29 which should be up in a couple hours.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 08:06:25 pm »
Yes, but I didn't know admin was there.

My favorite part  :P
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Saatana

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 08:14:45 pm »
My favorite part  :P
Well my favourite part was when my dick was so fucking deep in your ass that you can't even imagine...  :rolleyes: