Author Topic: desert horse  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
desert horse
« on: June 07, 2012, 12:38:25 pm »
does anyone have it +3? What do you think about that horse? I was thinking maybie to loom it because when it is champion it have same stats as arabian warhorse that is not loomed and it requires 6 riding and it is lot cheaper then arabian.
if anyone have it i would give 30k gold to borrow me that horse for one day just to see if it worth looming.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: desert horse
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »
I'm not sure it's really worth it tbh.

The riding skill does a lot, especially when it comes to maneuver. So with 6 riding and arab-equivalent stats, you'll have worse results.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 01:25:27 pm »
i was thinking to do 18/18 build,and instead 7 riding to have 6ps,but it looks like i will do 15/21 build then. :(
I saw trikipuma use it,and few GK,so i would like to hear their opinion about horse.
Moust interesting thing is that i don't see any marketplace offer for that horse,and no one want it. :D

Offline PanPan

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 70
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 02:13:16 pm »
U can go 18 21 . with 3 ath and 7 WM or u just decrease some WM and get some more ath or IF

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 03:21:41 pm »
Arab horse is the king, courser if you want to run away. For bumping/heavycav naturally the platehorses. Everything else is just meh, or trying to be cheap with upkeep. Well, destrier earns a honourable mention for being a bit faster but lighter platehorse and great for bumping.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:25:13 pm by bruce »
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 04:10:15 pm »
I had champion rouncey,but you need to have 7 riding to make it awsome.
i had champ courser speed is interesting but there is not much open maps,and low manouver is what bothers me. It can't realy accelerate fast enough like arab do. But archers can't shoot you that easily cuz you are very fast.
i had champ destrier,he is too expencive to ride every round,like the thing that have lots of health,but i dont like his low manouver,because i don't like to go fast,i like when horse is agile and can accelerate very quick cuz you need that when you fight vs spearmen and 2h footman with gs or other lance cav.
i tried ordinary arab warhorse and it is nice horsie,but it dies from one arrow. So that is realy pissing me off. You can't charge anything if there is archer around. But it is awsome when you move very slow arround spearmen ,and then press w and horse accelerate from 1 to 100km in one second leaving him with no time to release his attack,and stab him in the face. :lol:
I don't like heavy horses,because they are too expencive to ride,yeah you can take a lot of arrows,but it is horse for 1h or 2h cav. I am not very good with 2h,and 1h cav class.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 04:52:23 pm »
I'd advice getting an arabian instead, and considering you can still have a 21/21 build I'd definatly not consider 7 riding an issue for most playstyles.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 05:18:43 pm »
that is interesting,but i dont thik i have the nerves to play untill i can have this build.

Strength: 21
Agility: 21
Skills to attributes: 14
Power Strike: 7
Riding: 7
Weapon Master: 3
Polearm: 133

no if,no athl,that would be so fustrating to level.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 07:12:35 am »
that is interesting,but i dont thik i have the nerves to play untill i can have this build.

Strength: 21
Agility: 21
Skills to attributes: 14
Power Strike: 7
Riding: 7
Weapon Master: 3
Polearm: 133

no if,no athl,that would be so fustrating to level.
Weapon master is really unnecessary for an inf/cav, trust me on this, don't have a single char who got more than 111 wpf in some melee weapon, so you can add three points in ath.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 11:51:26 am »
ok ty zlich. :)

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 12:05:42 am »
That's actually my current build Cept I have the 3 in ath Since I'm done retiring forever. And it's all bout the 2h cav is best cav. Desert horse is good but it really needs to be loomed to be good.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 09:01:20 pm »
if you want arab tho you have to go 15/21 as 1h shielder with athletics. desert horse lets you go 18/18, which is why I wouldn't mind one