Poll

What do you think about the NYC Acre server? (state why you chose your answer if you want)

10 (The best)
20 (24.1%)
8-9 (Great)
12 (14.5%)
6-7 (Good)
11 (13.3%)
5 (Average)
10 (12%)
3-4 (Fair)
2 (2.4%)
1-2 (Poor)
28 (33.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: [of_Acre] Crusaders of Acre ("Take up the sword and join the crusade!" EU/NA)  (Read 78238 times)

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
Re: [of_Acre] Crusaders of Acre ("Take up the sword in a holy Crusade" NA/EU)
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2011, 01:59:24 pm »
Congratulations to MyamotoMusashi on his promotion to Regular!
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [of_Acre] Crusaders of Acre ("Take up the sword in a holy Crusade" Worldwide)
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2011, 04:09:17 pm »
Some pictures of the Acres here!

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g357/Crusader33/Crusaders%20of%20Acre/

Our King (Hail!) is the horseman with the dogface helmet

Offline Timotheusthereal

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey there, oh tharr!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ser_Timotheus_Brune

Offline Joseph

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I am your worst french nightmare.
    • View Profile
Re: [of_Acre] Crusaders of Acre ("Take up the sword in a holy Crusade" Worldwide)
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2011, 08:47:44 pm »
Forum Name: Joseph
In-game Name: Joseph***
Do you have TS3? Sure
How long are you usually on a day/week? I usualy play most of the days a few
What other clans have you been in (if none leave blank)?
References (clan members who recruited you. If none leave blank): King Reinhardt
What is your Steam name? Red Captain
What is your nationality? Canada
What is your age? 18

As you'll see, English is NOT my main language, don't laugh of me !
"Dam those peasants bite hard"

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2011, 09:00:05 pm »
Forum Name: Joseph
In-game Name: Joseph***
Do you have TS3? Sure
How long are you usually on a day/week? I usualy play most of the days a few
What other clans have you been in (if none leave blank)?
References (clan members who recruited you. If none leave blank): King Reinhardt
What is your Steam name? Red Captain
What is your nationality? Canada
What is your age? 18

As you'll see, English is NOT my main language, don't laugh of me !

Welcome to the Crusaders of Acre initiate stage. By the way, have you even seen our front post? We're a very multicultural clan.

EDIT: You might want to add me as I cannot find you (Serius600).

Offline Timotheusthereal

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey there, oh tharr!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ser_Timotheus_Brune
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2011, 12:43:06 am »
I finally reached 31 and will retire for the first time ever!  :P

Offline Visus

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • TripSteppin'.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Visus_of_Chaos
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2011, 04:17:13 am »
I finally reached 31 and will retire for the first time ever!  :P
I only have 1.7 million to go. Yay me...-.-
الايرلندي ليوبارد

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2011, 03:30:04 pm »
Just a reminder that everyone needs to sign up on this forum:

http://crusadersofacre.forumotion.com/

We're starting to use it more, as well as the steam group. Make sure you invite everyone who isn't in the steam group. That is, if there is anyone you know who isn't in it.

Furthermore, have fun Crusading!

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2011, 07:09:01 pm »
I signed up to our forums but not many posts

Offline sir_kovel

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Kovel_of_Acre
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2011, 09:40:33 pm »
I decided to try c-RPG again and it didn't go well, i was killed 5 times but a bunch of freaking peasants which means i have lost my touch. I used to be amazing at this (i could properly block and everything) but now i have lost all motivation to play this mod so you might as well take me off the list for good, i don't want to play this anymore because i never improve, it's always the same situation in every game and no matter how many times i try to rectify my mistake i run into another one.

So i am retiring for good, i'm sorry i was never around much but sadly life got in the way before i could have fun or try out this clan properly, i wish you guys the best of luck.

p.s Send me a message in TW forums if the knights are back, i'm tired of getting killed by people running around in leather or fur.

Offline Visus

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • TripSteppin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2011, 03:56:43 am »
One lost but many gained. Still... if you build it. They shall come.
الايرلندي ليوبارد

Offline D_K_Head

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Perfection without Practice
    • View Profile
    • Acre Site
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Marshal_DeeKay_of_Acre
« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2011, 11:39:54 am »
I decided to try c-RPG again and it didn't go well, i was killed 5 times but a bunch of freaking peasants which means i have lost my touch. I used to be amazing at this (i could properly block and everything) but now i have lost all motivation to play this mod so you might as well take me off the list for good, i don't want to play this anymore because i never improve, it's always the same situation in every game and no matter how many times i try to rectify my mistake i run into another one.

So i am retiring for good, i'm sorry i was never around much but sadly life got in the way before i could have fun or try out this clan properly, i wish you guys the best of luck.

p.s Send me a message in TW forums if the knights are back, i'm tired of getting killed by people running around in leather or fur.

QQ.

That is all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2011, 03:00:45 pm »

That's not the right way to go about it. If you're having that kind of trouble, it sounds like you're armor reliant and have not really "lost your touch."

The patch has made this game a lot more fun, if you give it a chance. Hope to see you back at some point.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sir_kovel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Kovel_of_Acre
« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2011, 07:45:28 pm »
That's not the right way to go about it. If you're having that kind of trouble, it sounds like you're armor reliant and have not really "lost your touch."

The patch has made this game a lot more fun, if you give it a chance. Hope to see you back at some point.
I am using a padded jack(the only thing i can afford at the moment), a bastard sword and a round shield(i had limited funds so i had no choice but to pick that shield), so i'm not relying on my armour, if i did that it would be suicidal. I'm not as quick as i used to be any more and i find it difficult to get a single swing off without dying within minutes, i played 5 rounds and in all of them i died within the first 3 minutes( i didn't rush i took my time).

I will probably come back sometime in the future but for now i am retiring from c-RPG, i will probably be back sometime near august/September.

Offline Visus

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • TripSteppin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2011, 01:37:37 am »

+1
الايرلندي ليوبارد